A forum for story-type roleplay

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Transformers / Star Trek

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Transformers / Star Trek   Sat May 31, 2014 3:04 pm

Kirk watches as the new planet comes into view. He glances over at Spock, who is staring at the readouts with a rarely-seen intensity. "So what do we have?" he asks.

"An entirely metallic planet." Spock muses. "Most intriguing."

Kirk frowns. "Huh. Is it M-class?"

"Nothing in our scans suggest otherwise." the Vulcan replies. "We should be able to send a landing party to investigate."

"Assuming it's non-hostile." McCoy mutters darkly.
Back to top Go down
http://rpgforums.forumotion.com
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers / Star Trek   Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:27 pm

Kirk rolls his eyes at McCoy. "Bones, you think every M-class planet's hostile. Only three have been so far."

"Yeah. And you know how many M-class planets we've come across? Four. So excuse me for being understandably paranoid." McCoy shot back.

"Zat is a fair point, Keptin." Chekov said, not looking up from the readouts on his screen. "Commander, here is more information for you. Ze planet is inhabited."

((Le crappy post is up! *bright grin*))
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers / Star Trek   Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:36 pm

Kirk brightens considerably.  "What kind of being would evolve on a metal planet?" he wonders.

"Metallic beings." Sulu says dryly.  Kirk smacks him lightly in the back of the head.  Chekov and Sulu exchange high-fives while Uhura snickers.  Spock arches one eyebrow as he examines the data.

"Mr. Sulu may not be incorrect." he says quietly.   "That does seem to be the case here.  There is no evidence of organic carbon-based life forms on the surface, but there is clearly signs of civilization."

McCoy shudders.  "Great.  More ways to creatively die."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers / Star Trek   Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:27 pm

Red Alert could be heard screaming halfway across the base. "There's an unknown ship in our airspace! Optimus! What if it's the Decepticons?!"

Jazz leaned over the other mech's shoulder, looking at the readouts with interest. "Nah, mech, th' ship's too tiny." His visor brightened as he looked over his shoulder. "Prowler! C'n Ah keep it?"

Prowl spoke from where he was in the door. "No. What if there is a crew aboard?"

"Ah'd feed 'em an' love 'em." Jazz grinned as Prowl facepalmed.

Last edited by Jazz on Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers / Star Trek   Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:05 pm

"Would you even walk them, Jazz?" Prowl deadpans. Jazz laughs.

"Sure Ah would!"

"You do realize there is an unknown ship in our airspace, right?" Red Alert says. "And you're doing nothing about it!"

Optimus pinches the bridge of his nose. "Red Alert, calm. Please."

Prowl leans forward and examines the display. "Prime, it looks like the Decepticons have caught wind of the vessel. Here come the Seekers."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers / Star Trek   Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:12 pm

"Captain, three unknown vessels are headed for us." Spock says, glancing over his shoulder at Kirk. "I'm putting them up onscreen right now."

Sulu blinks. "You know, they look a little like the jets we've got back on Earth."

Kirk nods. "You're right. Think they're friendly?" His question was answered when the leader of the three started firing at them.

McCoy shot him a scathing look. "You had to ask that, didn't you?"

Kirk ignored him in favor of barking orders. "Sulu, Chekov, evasive maneuvers! We can't get hit with those! Uhura, hail the planet, see if there's anyone willing to talk."

"Hailing now, sir."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers / Star Trek   Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:17 pm

Blaster grins. "Well, whaddya know. They have long-range communications." He flips a few switches and brings up the message. It's clearly a distress signal, identifying the ship as belonging to the Federation and requesting assistance. Optimus leans over and opens channels.

"You are a long way from Federation space, Enterprise." he says.

"Optimus!" Red Alert hisses. "Organics? Really?"

"Bout the right size." Jazz muses. "Last time I checked, the Federation had nothin' to do this far out."

"Deep space exploration?" Prowl wonders.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers / Star Trek   Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:23 pm

Kirk blinks then grins. "Yeah, well, we're a deep space exploration vessel. We were sent to map this sector of space. Um, would you mind if we made an emergency landing? We've got a few unfriendly people out here, and I think they'd like to see if we can breathe in vacuum." There was what sounded suspiciously like giggling in the background before Optimus spoke again.

"You may land - I, and a few of my men will meet you and fend off the Seekers."

"The assistance is appreciated." Kirk said. "Is there anywhere in particular I should - shields! Now!"

"Shields holding, sir." Sulu said tightly. "But if they manage another hit like that, we won't be able to take it."

Optimus cut through. "Land first chance you get."

"I will." Kirk said. "Let's bring her down, guys. I think we've got allies."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers / Star Trek   Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:59 pm

((I'm still awake. Grr))

Spock and Chekov set to work searching for a patch of land they can put down on. Surprisingly, they find an option rather quickly. Spock frowns. In his experience, cities are not designed for emergency landings of Constitution class spacecraft.

Then he sees the sheer size of the place, and he doesn't wonder anymore.

"How big are these people?" McCoy mutters.

Spock merely shrugs. "I believe we may find out." Sulu guides the ship to the ground - and another phaser blast sends everyone to the ground. Kirk curses, drawing Spock's attention. "Captain?"

"I'm fine, Spock." Kirk grunts. He stands up, revealing a cut on his forehead. "Nothing to worry about. Damage report!"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers / Star Trek   Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:17 am

Sulu checked his computer as he hauled himself back into his seat. "Shields are down. Engines are undamaged, but the warp core's fried. It's a good thing we've got friends here, because we're sitting ducks." he said flatly. "One more shot like that, and we're done."

"Well then, let's get out of here before our 'welocming party' decides to make the Enterprise go boom." Kirk said, shoving himself to his feet. He looked around, and scowled. "Now, people!"

Chekov stood shakily and helped Uhura to her feet. "So where do we go?"

Spock was reading the data on Uhura's screen. "Well, the person we spoke to before we got shot out of the air is here. So I would imagine that now would be a good time to introduce ourselves."

Kirk swiped at the cut on his forehead, grimacing as it stung. "Let's go. We'd better not keep them waiting." He led his crew outside, and paused, staring up at Optimus. "You're bigger than I thought you'd be."

Jazz was staring at them with undisguised fascination, kneeling to get a better look. "Wow, ya'll are way tinier than Ah'd thought ya were."

Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers / Star Trek   Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:37 am

Prowl looked up at the sky. "Apparently the Seekers don't wish to challenge us directly." he says. "They're leaving."

"That's a good thing." Scotty mutters, turning to look back at the Enterprise. "I'm gonna have a devil of a time fixin' this mess." He looks back up at the Autobots and flinches. "Damn. Yer big."

Jazz glances back at Optimus. "Might be best to carry them, boss." he says. "They're too little ta keep up."

"I would take offense to that if it weren't true." Kirk says cheerfully. "Should we do introductions here or somewhere safer?"

"Somewhere safer." Prowl and Spock say at the same time.

McCoy groans while Kirk laughs hysterically. "Great. There's two of them."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers / Star Trek   Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:32 am

Jazz lowered a hand, and Uhura tentatively reached out. He gave her an encouraging smile. "Ah don' bite, Ah promise."

"Strangely, that doesn't reassure me." She deadpanned, grinning. She hopped up, and settled with her back against his thumb, looking at the rest of the crew expectantly. Kirk grinned at her.

"So, what's it like?" he asked, inspecting Jazz's hand.

"It's a metal hand, Kirk. What do you think?" Uhura shot back. "It's hard. And I swear, if any of you crack a 'that's what she said' jokes, you will recieve a short, sharp visit from the slap fairy."

Jazz turned to Prowl and Optimus as Scotty clambered up to join Uhura. "She reminds meh of Chromia. Ah think they should meet - they'd like each other."

Prowl had also knelt, and was watching as Spock hoisted McCoy, then Kirk, then himself up into his hands. "I agree. But let's get the first wave of introductions out of the way before we introduce her to one of our more interesting personalities."

"What, like we're borin'?" He cupped his other hand around the one holding Uhura and Scotty. "Don' wiggle too much, Ah don' wanna drop ya."

Scotty's face was bright. "You're purely mechanical!" he said excitedly. "What's your core like? Do you use fuel? How do you recharge?" He peppered Jazz with questions as Optimus lifted Sulu and Chekov into one hand, and very carefully, the Enterprise in the other.

Prowl raised an optic ridge, and Optimus shrugged. "It seems like a good idea to bring their ship along - the Decepticons might decide to use it as target practice."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers / Star Trek   Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:30 am

Spock arches one eyebrow. "Decepticons?"

McCoy groans. "Seriously, did we just set down in another damn war?"

Kirk just rolls his eyes. "Bones, shut up." he says dryly. "You can complain to me about M-class planets later."

"Preferably when I am not within hearing range." Spock returns quietly. Louder, he adds. "I assume with a name like Decepticons that they would be the 'bad guys' in this situation?"

"Most definitely." Optimus says. "Well, as far as you would be concerned at any rate. Let's get back to base."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers / Star Trek   Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:04 pm

Scotty was still chattering at Jazz as they approached the base. Jazz grinned. "Ah ain't the one ya wanna talk to, man. Th' one ya wanna ask is Rachet, an' trust meh, he'll wanna meet ya."

"Ratchet?" Scotty blinked. "Who's that?"

"He is our CMO. Much like your Doctor McCoy is." Prowl said. "He has a bit of a temper, so don't be surprised."

Kirk snorted. "I think we're used to temperamental medics." he said, pointedly not looking at McCoy.

There was a sudden round of muffled snickering from the humans. Optimus looked down at Sulu, who was clearing his throat loudly. "Am I to take it that your doctor is equally irritable as ours?"

"Yeah. I think so." Sulu said, grinning.

"Excuse you all! I am a goddamned ray of sunshine!"

Kirk burst out laughing at McCoy's outburst. "And there's your proof."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers / Star Trek   Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:22 pm

Prowl calmly stares up at the sky while Jazz laughs hysterically. "Why do things like this always have to happen while I'm on duty?" he muses.

Spock simply sighs. "If you figure that out, will you kindly let me know? Maybe then I can adjust my shifts accordingly."

Kirk grins. "Hey Spock! We found someone with your sense of humor!"

"I am a Vulcan, we do not - "

"Sure ya do. You just do it quieter than humans do." Kirk interrupts with a giggle. He turns his attention to McCoy. "Stop complaining! Just think - if the entire place is metal, I'm not allergic to anything. Problem solved!"

McCoy glares at him. "Need I remind you that you're allergic to the freaking' universe?"

'I am not! The universe is allergic to me!"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers / Star Trek   Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:48 am

Jazz turns to Prowl and Optimus. "Is it weird that Ah can't wait for th' twins ta meet these guys?"

Prowl shuttered his optics briefly. "I had forgotten that the twins were back from patrol. Primus help us."

Scotty blinked. "Twins? You have twins?"

"Yup. Sunstreaker 'n Sideswipe. Ah think you'll be able ta figure out which one's which. Ah have the feelin' they'll get along with yer captain." Jazz said cheerfully, leading the way into the base.

Prowl turned to Optimus. "You've been very quiet, Prime. Is everything all right?"

"Yes. I'm just listening to them talk. Though I do believe I'll leave the introductions to the rest of the crew to you and Jazz." Optimus said, grinning at Prowl. "You two seem to be getting along with them just fine on your own."

Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers / Star Trek   Mon May 25, 2015 5:04 pm

Prowl seems to flinch. "Optimus, have I done something recently to frag you off?"

"Think of it as a team bonding exercise." Optimus says dryly.

"I hate those things. They're pointless."

"Up until the point where you finally convinced everyone ya weren't sparkless." Jazz cackled. "Ah, here's th' base."

Kirk and Spock exchange looks. For once, the Vulcan is openly shocked. "It's very large." he says uncertainly.

Kirk nudges him with his shoulder. "I don't think it'll be that crowded."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers / Star Trek   Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:26 am

Spock shoots Kirk a slight smile. "Somehow, that is not reassuring."

"Well, I tried. . . " Kirk trailed off as another robot came storming into the room.

"Are any of you hurt?" Ratchet demanded, glaring around the room.

Jazz slowly began to grin as he watched Kirk look from Ratchet to McCoy and back. "Nah, mech, we're all good here."

"Good. Because if any of you are lying, I'll bust you down to your component parts so fast it'll make your head spin."

Kirk's eyes widened before he suddenly began to laugh. Loudly. "Oh my God! It's Bones! He's just like Bones! This is the best day ever!"

McCoy scowled, then hit Kirk. "Shut it, infant!"

"Nope! Never, ever forgetting this. This is amazing."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers / Star Trek   Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:07 am

Spock simply looks back and forth between the two. "I must admit, the similarities are startling." he says blandly. Kirk bursts into laughter while McCoy throws his hands up in the air.

"The one time we can get the hobgoblin to admit to emotions, and he's harassing me." he growls. "What did I ever do to deserve this?"

"Volunteer to be CMO." Ratchet says flatly. "So, what did you guys do to frag off the Seekers?"

"Entered your airspace, apparently." Spock replies. "Your species is at least aware of the Federation. How is it that we are not aware of you?"

"We're sneaky like that." Jazz says with a grin.

Something in the back of the base explodes. They can hear the sound, and it puts the entirety of the Enterprise crew on alert, but the mechs don't even flinch. Prowl simply rubs his optics with two fingers. "And then there's Wheeljack, who couldn't sneak if his life depended on it."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers / Star Trek   Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:14 pm

"So we're not going to die a horrible, fiery death? Good to know." McCoy says, still eyeing the doorway warily.

Jazz laughs, lowering his hand onto a table for Uhura and Scotty to hop off. Prowl does the same, Kirk jumping off with a grin. "Nah, 'Jack's always blowin' somethin' up. It's kinda his thing."

Kirk laughs, elbowing Scotty. "Sounds like someone else we know."

Scotty attempted an innocent expression. "I have no idea what you're talking about, laddie. I only blow stuff up occasionally."

McCoy scoffed. "Occasionally, he says. Tell that to the reams of paper in your medical file! You have your own drawer!"
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers / Star Trek   Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:31 pm

Spock seems less inclined to jump to the ground. "Captain, it appears to be safer with altitude." he says.

Prowl actually chuckles at that. "We promise not to step on you. We're better at noticing our surroundings than that."

"Perhaps, but I believe Kirk to be capable of many unusual feats." Spock says dryly. "His medical file is twice as long as Scott's."

Kirk makes an indignant noise. "I can hear you!"

"That was the objective." Spock retorts.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers / Star Trek   Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:05 pm

"And also, those are lies." Kirk says with a sniff.

"Like hell it is!" McCoy says. "You're the one who's allergic to everything in the damn universe."

"You've got that backwards. The universe is allergic to me!" Kirk says, turning his back on McCoy. "Get your facts straight."

McCoy uses the opportunity to stab him with a hypo, ignoring the pained yelp from his captain. "If you say so. I gave you a hit of antihistamine just in case."

"In case I turn out to be what? Allergic to metal? Bones, if I was, I'd never be able to get near my ship! That was absolutely unnecessary, not to mention painful!" Kirk protests, hand clapped over his jugular. He turns to Jazz. "Is your CMO this mean?"

"Yep. Unlike yours, he don' pretend ta have a reason for beatin' us up. We piss 'im off, we get hit. Or in Cliffjumper's case once, reformatted into random appliances." Jazz says cheerfully. "Ah think yer CMO an' ours are gonna get on like a house on fire."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers / Star Trek   Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:22 pm

Spock calmly places his face in his hands. "Oh God."

"That's something that gets said repeatedly around here." Prowl says dryly.

Before more can be said, there's a crash from down the hall, followed by a mech skidding to a halt near the group. "Whoa! Sorry, little guys, I just got the message we had organics here!"

Ratchet glares at him. "What did you do, Wheeljack?"

Jack grins. "Well - "

BOOM!

"I crossed the wires."

"Jack, I'm going to reformat you into a toaster."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers / Star Trek   

Back to top Go down

Transformers / Star Trek
View previous topic View next topic Back to top