RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for story-type roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood Brothers Take 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

Blood Brothers Take 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers Take 2   Blood Brothers Take 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 10:23 am

Kurama appears in the Spirit World just a few minutes later, and Hiei takes note of the new sparks of energy in his hair. He smiles. "Becoming a walking arsenal again?"

"Its the only way to fight."
"What did you find out?" he asks aloud. Hiei hands him the scrap of fabric. Kurama sniffs it carefully. His eyes widen. "Strange."

Yusuke tenses. "Strange how?"

"This belongs to a dragon-demon. They never show this kind of interest in humans. They basically keep to themselves."

Hiei frowns. "That's right. Most dragon-demons will only fight others of their kind for more power. They have no interest in other demon species, either."
Back to top Go down
https://rpgforums.forumotion.com
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers Take 2   Blood Brothers Take 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 8:29 am

Yusuke looks from one to the other. "Do you know where to find them?"

Kurama gives a slight nod. "Well, yes, but I'm not sure that's where Kuwabara will be. Dragon-demons don't generally bring anyone back to their lairs."

"So what do we do?"

Kurama and Hiei exchange looks. "Well, for now, just sit tight. I want to ask some questions, and I think Hiei's got a couple contacts he can talk to." Kurama says, looking at Hiei.

"Indeed. Mukuro might know something, and if not her, then there are others who will be willing to talk for the right price."

Yusuke sighs. "I hate feeling useless. Can I come with one of you?"

Hiei shrugs. "My contacts won't talk with you around. You've made something of a reputation for yourself. Besides, I think I'd rather you stay here where we know you won't get taken. I'd hate to have the same fate befall you that happened to the oaf."

"Hiei raises a good point. Stay here. We don't need you kidnapped as well." Kurama says thoughtfully.

"Yeah, well, what about you two?"

The smiles that Hiei and Kurama give him were not nice smiles.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers Take 2   Blood Brothers Take 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 11:56 am

Yusuke shivers. "Just go do your deal and get back here quick, okay? I'm the only one allowed to beat up on Kuwabara."

Kurama smiles. "Of course." With that the two of them vanish.

Yusuke sighs. "Crazy. Both of them."
Back to top Go down
https://rpgforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers Take 2   Blood Brothers Take 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Brothers Take 2
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3