A forum for story-type roleplay

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sabotage: Alternates

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:38 pm

Prowl continues to give Jazz a hard look. Jazz just stares right back. "What?"

"You're subtle when it counts." Prowl says pointedly. "I really don't want to have to rescue your ass."

That makes Mirage and Hound burst out laughing while Jazz protests. "Oi! That was once!"

"And once made an impression."

"Once got us Prowl." Mirage says, still laughing.
Back to top Go down
http://rpgforums.forumotion.com
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:27 am

Prowl aims one last hard look at Jazz, who brushes it off with practiced ease. "Relax, Prowler. Ah'm reckless, not stupid. Ah'm not dumb enough ta go up against Shockwave without ya at mah back."

"Hmm." Prowl relaxes a little, but still keeps an optic on Jazz. Just in case.

Not-Jazz hums in thought. "What were to happen if Ah went?"

"Ya'd be caught, then experimented on, which is why Prowler over here is babysittin' us." Jazz says with a grin. "He don' trust that Ah won' run off on mah own."

"Experience taught me that. If he thinks a mission is too dangerous, he'll go out and investigate, get himself into trouble, and need to be rescued because it goes to hell."

"Once. That only happened once, an' ya never let a mech live it down." Jazz complains.

"You did get torn up. A lot." Bee points out. "I don't know what you were expecting, going up against Cyclonus like that."

"Ah wasn' expectin' ta get caught, an' Ah wasn' expectin' ta have ta defend a bunch of Neutrals while Ah was at it." Jazz says with a grin. "Th' Neutrals gettin' caught was what got meh outta hidin'."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:22 pm

Prowl sighs with exasperation. "That was not my favorite thing to do, by the way." he says dryly. "I would rather not have to do that again."

"Oh, I don't know about that." Mirage says with a small grin. "It was rather hilarious watching you make Cyclonus lubricate himself."

Not-Jazz blinks. "Say what? What happened?"

"You guys act that like was something special!" Prowl protests, which just sets everyone else off. "Besides, I'll have you know I was not the only one involved in that!"

Blue grins. "It was a rather excellent performance." he says with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:32 am

Not-Prowl and Jazz exchange a long look. "When this is all over, an' ya'll have some free time, we're gonna have ta sit down an' have a little chat. Ah feel like there are stories here that mah Prime would get a kick outta."

"Either that, or he'd lock up, and that's hard to do with a functional processor." Not-Prowl comments, his hand going up to his helm briefly. He grins as Not-Jazz tracks the movement. "I'm fine, I'm not locking up."

"Just so you know, you upset Jazz when you did that to him the first time you met." Mirage says with a laugh.

"Not so much upset as confused meh, if we're bein' honest." Jazz says with a grin. "Ah didn' know what ta do, so I kinda just poked ya till ya moved."

That sets Prowl off. "You poked him?"

Jazz just shrugs helplessly. "Ah've never seen anyone lock up before! Ah don' know what ta do if someone does! Ya'd jus' been switched wit him, an' Ah didn' know him from a hole in a wall!"
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:58 am

"I'm so glad to know there's a version of myself out there with a battle computer that doesn't screw with their processor's normal functions." Not-Prowl says dryly.

Prowl flashes him a grin. "You mean a non-existent one."

"Whatever works. I'm just saying."

"Ta be honest, Ah'm surprised ya haven' locked up more." Not-Jazz comments. "Gettin' used ta it?"

"More like I managed to convince my computer that for this world, this is logical. So far it's working."

Prowl tilts his helm. "Is it anything like that code they teach you that's supposed to convince your processor that your doorwings aren't actually part of your body? Because that code never actually worked long enough to be useful."

Not-Prowl grins faintly. "A better code. I wrote it."

"Glad to know you're better at it than I am."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   

Back to top Go down

Sabotage: Alternates
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Forums :: Roleplays :: Transformers-
Jump to: