A forum for story-type roleplay

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sabotage: Alternates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:20 pm

Smokescreen scowls. "My counterpart there is Prowl's second in the tactical department."

Prowl merely smirks. "And yet, despite everything, you're still not as good as I am."

Laughter erupts from the team. Jazz leans against his shoulder. "Prowler, mech, Ah love ya."

"Oh, I'm aware." Prowl smiles and pats Jazz's helm. "You can go to sleep. Between you and Blue, I'm not going anywhere."

"If he does, I'll scream, and you'll know about it." Blue says cheerfully.

Jazz snorts. "Ah don' doubt it."

Smokescreen throws his hands up in the air. "Why do I bother with you guys? You're all insane."
Back to top Go down
http://rpgforums.forumotion.com
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:32 pm

"And yet, we're still better liked than you." Mirage says with mock-thoughtfulness. "Funny how that works, huh?"

Jazz buries his snort into Prowl's shoulder, who merely grins. Smokescreen glares at them.

"Shove it up your tailpipes and rotate." he says, stalking off. Prowl watches him go with no small amount of amusement.

"His counterpart is actually a pretty decent mech. I liked him. Are we allowed to swap?" Prowl asks.

"Let's figure out how to get your twins back home first before we consider swapping problematic mechs." Mirage says with a grin, laughing out right when Prowl just groans.

"Why do you have to be so sensible?"

"Because Jazz doesn't like to be, and most of the time, you can't be bothered to. So someone has to, and more often than not, it's me." Mirage laughs.

"Bein' sensible's borin'. Not ta mention, if we were sensible, we wouldn' do our jobs right." Jazz grins.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:08 am

At that point, Optimus walks in with Gunner. "Well, you guys are going to need something to keep you occupied for a few days." he says. "We don't want you running ops until we know for certain that Shockwave isn't going to just randomly snatch Prowl from us.

"It would be rather embarrassing to have your tactical support vanish halfway through a mission." Prowl muses. Mirage kicks him. Prowl merely grins. "Again, I might add."

"You suck." Mirage pouts.

"Yes, but I haven't heard complaints from anyone yet."

"And I'm scarred once again." Prime says absently. "Either way, in the absence of missions, Wheeljack set up a new paintball course in the basement levels of the base."

Now that has the team's attention. "When you say basement levels - " Bee begins.

"I mean the entirety of the detention cells, storage rooms, and access halls are yours to play in." Prime confirms. "That should keep you busy while Ratchet examines our newcomers to see if he can figure anything out."

The entire team turns to look at Prowl. Prowl merely stares at Prime. "Optimus, have I mentioned I love you lately?"

Prime laughs. "Not lately, but I know anyway. Now go - play. Jazz, if you want to watch instead, there's always the monitor room."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:41 am

"Tha's deeply appreciated, Prime." Jazz doesn't lift his head. Prowl looks down at his shoulder.

"You know, I'm ten seconds away from just carrying you back to bed."

"Ah'd jus' get up an' find ya again. 'S a waste of time."

Mirage grins. "I think you should do it."

"You just want to use that to your advantage during the paintball game." Prowl accuses. "Because he'd head straight for me, not the monitor room."

"That may or may not have any bearing on my suggestion." Mirage says primly. "I'm only looking out for Jazz."

"Bullshit." Prowl says with a laugh. "Pure bullshit."

"Uh, look who you're talking to. I'm the king of bullshit."

"No, yer th' prince. Ah'm th' king. Don' get it twisted." Jazz says with a grin.

"Does that make Prowl the queen?" Bee wonders, making Mirage choke on his energon as he starts laughing.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:38 pm

Prime just chuckles. "Go. Get. Play. Mostly, get out of my wires. And Prowl - " he places a hand on Prowl's shoulder, "it's good to have you back."

Prowl smiles at him. "It's good to be back." He grabs Jazz's arm and pulls him to his feet. "Come on. To the monitor room with you."

"Okay."

-------\

Jazz watches the paintball fight on the monitors. So far, none of the team members have scored a solid hit on any of the others - however, a couple of paint bombs have been set off. And there are blacklights involved, so spotting Prowl is easy.

"I think I'm jealous of him."

Jazz glances behind him and sees Not-Prowl standing there. "Jealous of mah Prowl? Ah c'n see why - he's pretty awesome."

Someone pops off a shot at Prowl and manages to hit him in the shoulder. Prowl immediately spins around and returns fire, laughing hysterically. Blue's shouts of protest indicate he scored at least two hits, even if Jazz can't see him.

Not-Prowl shakes his helm. "He has a place with your team that's indisputable. I'm jealous of that."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:32 am

Jazz keeps an optic on his team, but turns to look at Not-Prowl. "Ya ain't part o' ops where ya come from?"

"Only in the most technical sense. I help plan their missions, but I am not as invested in them as yours is. I am an outsider."

"If yer Jazz is anythin' like meh, he wants ya on th' team permanently. Ah don' know about him, but Ah like havin' th' best on mah team, an' Prowler, he's th' best." Jazz pauses. "In most regards, anyhow. He can't listen ta orders for shit."

That actually makes Not-Prowl crack a smile, and Jazz nods. "Knew we'd get there. Now, Ah've got two questions for ya."

Not-Prowl actually staightens a little, optics narrowing. Jazz shakes his head. "Relax - Ah ain't out ta pick a fight. I'm too tired for that." he glances back at the monitors and shakes his head as Hound catches Bee in the back. "One, ya wanna be part of ops, right?"

"To a degree, yes. I get along better with Jazz and his team than anyone else on base." Jazz nods slowly.

"Okay, then number two. Why ain't ya asked? Seems ta meh ya already kinda are ops, if yer mech's anythin' ta go by."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:58 pm

Not-Prowl shakes his helm. "I only wish it were that easy."

Jazz is pretty good at reading between the lines. "Yer scared ta ask."

"I've been rejected from teams before. They like my skills, but not enough to put up with my personality. Its a little demeaning."

Jazz shakes his helm. "Fer what it's worth, he ain' like that. He's been defendin' ya th' entire time he's been here. He likes ya. All of ya."

Not-Prowl smiles faintly. "Do you like all of your Prowl?"

Jazz flashes him a smirk. "Ya wanna watch Prowler decimate th' others?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   

Back to top Go down

Sabotage: Alternates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3