RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for story-type roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sabotage: Alternates

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

Sabotage: Alternates - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sabotage: Alternates - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 4:37 pm

"Watch yer six, Blue!" Jazz calls, but it's too late - Bluestreak is sent flying by Mirage. "Don' pay attention ta us, focus on yer opponent!"

"That's all fine and dandy, but I can't fragging see my opponent!" Bluestreak yells.

"Figure it out. Raj ain' th' only with that kinda upgrade." Jazz calls, finishing one sword, and beginning on the other.

Mirage shimmers back into view. "I'd hate to think someone else has this upgrade. Who is it?"

"No one ya know, mech."

"Not yet." Mirage says with a sharp grin.

"Finish sparrin' Blue, will ya?" Jazz's voice is tinged with exasperation, and it cracks Not-Jazz up.

"I kinda feel like these conversations are the norm for ya'll." he comments with a grin.

"Usually there's more swearin', ta be honest."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sabotage: Alternates - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 4:34 pm

"Well, don' hold back on mah account." Not-Jazz grins.

That's when the two Prowls show up. Prowl immediately catches sight of the sparring match - Mirage has vanished again, and Blue is turning a circle trying to find him. Prowl sighs. "Blue, that's really not going to help."

"Yeah, well, I don't feel like getting thrown again."

"Hang on - here, try this." Prowl steps into the sparring ring and talks quietly with Blue for a moment. Not-Prowl makes his way to Not-Jazz.

"Who is Bluestreak sparring?"

Not-Jazz grins. "Mirage."

"Oh. I wish him luck - I never could fight Mirage with his cloak up."
Back to top Go down
https://rpgforums.forumotion.com
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sabotage: Alternates - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 11:40 am

"Not many mechs can. Smokescreen's tried a handful of times an' eaten th' mat for it." Jazz looks up as Prowl walks back towards them. "Yer swords are done." he says, nodding to the twin swords lying next to him.

"Thank you, Jazz." Prowl picks them up, and examines them briefly before sliding them into their subspace compartments. "They look good."

"Ah should hope so, Ah've only been sharpenin' 'em fer about as long as we've been workin' together." Movement in the ring catches his optic. "Nice kick, Blue."

"Thanks!" Blue twists to the right, narrowly avoiding Mirage's punch, optics narrowed as he concentrates. He steps left, and brings his fist up, connecting with Mirage's jaw.

Mirage shimmers into view, rubbing the sore spot. "Ow."

"I hit him!"

"You've hit me a few times." Mirage points out with a grin. "You're getting better."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sabotage: Alternates - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 6:35 pm

Prowl grins. "Good job, Blue."

"Thanks!"

Not-Prowl blinks. "How are you tracking him? I can't do that." Prowl flicks his doorwings in emphasis. Not-Prowl gives him a dry look. "It's not just that. It can't be."

"It usually is for me!"

"You are so full of shit."

That makes Jazz and Not-Jazz stare at Not-Prowl. Not-Prowl looks at them. "What? I do know how to swear."

"Trust me, I found that one out about five minutes ago." Prowl says with a cheeky grin.

"Well, you're insane."

"I know. Wanna spar? Should be fun - give me an idea of how you fight, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sabotage: Alternates - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:35 am

"Yer gonna hafta go easy on 'im." Jazz points out. "He's TO for most of th' army back home, right?" he glances at Not-Prowl and Jazz, and gets a nod. "His close quarters ain' gonna be that good."

"I am decent enough to keep me alive should the need arise." Not-Prowl says, looking from Jazz to Prowl and back again.

"Yeah, but Prowler there fights mean." Jazz says with a grin. "Take it from th' one mech he don' hold back on."

"Oh, come on. Don't scare the mech into never getting into the ring!" Prowl complains.

Mirage settles next to Jazz, Blue on his other side. "What about the other Jazz? You could spar him?"

Not-Jazz's helm cocks to the side as he studies Prowl. "Ah agree. Could be fun."

Not-Prowl relaxes a hair, then tenses all over again as Not-Jazz gets in the ring. "Do be careful, Jazz."

"Ah'm always careful." That response is said in tandem by both Jazzes, making Prowl double over laughing as Not-Prowl blinks.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sabotage: Alternates - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 9:44 pm

"It's so nice to know all incarnations of you are full of shit." Prowl says with a grin. Not-Jazz grins back.

"So - we fightin' wit weapons or what?"

"Fists only." Prowl says with a grin. "I'd rather not accidentally kill you."

Not-Jazz tilts his helm. "Yer gonna be at a disadvantage wit those doorwings. They make fer a good target."

Prowl's smile turns vicious. "Try it, if you think you can."

Not-Jazz grins. "Yer on." The two of them circle each other for a moment before Not-Jazz launches himself at Prowl.

Not-Prowl glances over at Jazz. "You don't appear to be worried."

"'m not."

"Mind if I ask why?"

About that time, Prowl throws Not-Jazz into the far wall. Jazz grins. "That's why."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sabotage: Alternates - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 7:51 am

Not-Prowl leans around Jazz to check on his partner, who is prying himself off the wall. "Are you all right?"

"M'fine, Prowler." Not-Jazz makes a show of dusting himself off, causing most of the mechs in the room to snort, and making both Prowl's roll their optics.

Jazz laughs. "That hurt more'n ya expected it ta, didn' it?" he asks with a grin. "Ya shoulda seen me when he first did that ta me. Raj had ta pry me outta there with a crowbar. So, don' be underestimatin' 'im now."

"That was undignified for both of us." Mirage mutters, causing Jazz to laugh.

"It only happened once." Jazz says with a grin.

"And it taught you to stay out of my range. I had to come up with a whole new way to throw you across the room." Prowl laughs.

"Kinda yer job description. Not sorry." Jazz says with a grin. "Go back ta showin' th' newbie how it's done."

"Ah ain' no newbie." Not-Jazz says with a faint grin.

"Yer fightin' like one. How do ya survive yer missions?"

"Mah Prowler, mostly." Not-Jazz admits with a grin. "He won' send me out unless he knows Ah'll come back mostly in one piece."

"What's that like?" Bluestreak asks. "Our worst mission was what, 10%?
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sabotage: Alternates - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 4:29 pm

"You weren't there for that one, thank Primus." Prowl says dryly.

Not-Prowl looks like he might faint. "10%? How did you survive that?"

"Prowl decided to take us through a mine field." Bee says with a grin. "It was pretty epic once it stopped being terrifying."

The reflections exchange looks. Not-Jazz breaks the silence. "Do Ah dare ask what was so important ya couldn' postpone th' mission?"

Jazz shrugs. "Take it up with Magnus. He's th' one that sent us out."

"Despite Prowl protesting the entire way." Mirage adds. "The entire thing was one hell of an op."

Prowl shrugs. "I would say at least he started listening to me, but that's when Optimus took us on. So I can't even say that."

Not-Jazz just shakes his head. "Damn. An' Ah thought we were impressive."

Prowl just grins. "Are we swapping stories or are we fighting?"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sabotage: Alternates - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 9:48 am

"What, it can't be a little of both?" Jazz asks, motioning Bluestreak over.

"It's distracting." Prowl points out, back to circling Not-Jazz, who is making it a point to avoid getting within arm's reach of Prowl.

"Then quit payin' attention ta us, an' focus on yer fight. Primus, I just gone done tellin' that ta Blue." Jazz says with a grin.

Bluestreak sits down next to him, helm cocked. Jazz shifts so he can get a better look at Blue's knuckles.

"Yer knuckles are dented. Make a fist for meh."

Blue tries and can't quite pull it off. "Uh, ow."

"Thought so. Raj, take 'im to Ratch, an' get 'im patched up. He kinda needs his hands."

"Aw, I've managed to avoid going to Ratchet!" Blue pouts.

"That's what happens when ya spar, Blue." Jazz laughs. "Ya get dented up. Go get fixed. Ratch won' mind, promise."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sabotage: Alternates - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 2:12 pm

Prowl watches him go, and Not-Jazz takes his chance. He lunges forward, managing to grab Prowl's arm, and Prowl simply uses his grip to flip him over his shoulder and into the ground. He grins.

"I thought we already established I like that move."

Not-Jazz just grins back. "Well, Ah thought Ah'd try again." he teases. Before Prowl can react, Not-Jazz kicks out and knocks him off his feet. Prowl lands on his back with a yelp. Not-Jazz pins him by sitting on his chest, hands at his throat. "Ya yield?"

With a swift move, Prowl breaks his grip on his throat, flips them over, and twists his arm up behind him. Not-Jazz grunts in pain. Prowl just smirks.

"What was that about yielding?"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sabotage: Alternates - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 12:02 am

Jazz just settles back against the wall, a slow smirk crossing his face as he watches Not-Jazz swear and try and break Prowl's grip.

Not-Prowl takes in the satisfied grin and laughs. "Enjoying the show?"

"Ya could say that." Jazz's grin grows slightly wider as Prowl twists Not-Jazz's arm higher.

"Yield."

"Uncle! Ah give!" Not-Jazz groans as Prowl lets his arm go and helps up up. "Yeesh. That hurt, Prowl."

"It was supposed to. Take it like a mech." Prowl points out with a laugh. "Jazz! You wanna spar?"

"Not tonight, mech. Ah'm good right here." Jazz makes a show of getting comfortable.

"Spoilsport."

"Nope. Pure laziness. Spar Raj if ya've got such a bug up yer tailpipe." Jazz jerks a thumb in Mirage's direction.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sabotage: Alternates - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:36 pm

"I still think it would be more fun to spar my reflection." Prowl says with a grin.

Not-Prowl tilts his helm. "You really are fixated on that idea." he muses. Prowl just smirks at him. Not-Prowl actually rolls his optics. "Fine then. Just be warned that I am not as good at hand-to-hand combat as Jazz is."

"That instills all the confidence in me." Prowl says dryly. "Come on, then. Let's see if I can't make you at least a little more competent."

Something that might be anger flashes across Not-Prowl's face, and Jazz grins. "Hey, insultin' mah reflection is a good way ta piss him off."

"Good. Maybe he'll fight better if he's angry."

Not-Jazz frowns at the two of them. "He ain' gonna hurt Prowler, is he?"

"Prolly not." Jazz says easily. "Especially not if yer Prowler picks up on his lessons quickly."

"Lessons?"

"Yeah. Ya payin' any attention?"

"Why's he teachin' mah Prowler?"

Jazz snorts. "Honestly? Ah think he doesn' like being helpless. Any version of him."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sabotage: Alternates - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 2:20 pm

As Not-Prowl crosses the ring to stand across from Prowl, Jazz cocks his head. "Tha's still really bizzare ta look at." he comments.

"No kiddin'. Tha's why Ah originally came in here - watchin' th' two of 'em tryin' ta plan a mission was a bit surreal." Not-Jazz agrees. "They look alike, but personality wise, they're very different. Yer Prowl is meaner."

"Ah know." Jazz grins. "Ah figured that out not too long after he joined mah team. 'S part of what made 'im fit in." He watches as Prowl throws a soft punch at Not-Prowl's head, and nods approvingly as Not-Prowl blocks it. "He can punch jus' fine, Prowler. He's got power. He don' like ta use it." He calls to his Prowl.

"Ah. And you know that, how?" Prowl asks with some amusement.

"Ah pissed 'im off. How the hell else would I learn that?" Jazz says with a grin.

Not-Jazz blinks in surprise. "Ya got him ta take a swing at ya? How'd ya manage that?"

"Insulted ya. Yer a hot button of 'is." Jazz says easily.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sabotage: Alternates - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 8:43 pm

"There is no such thing as a secret with you, is there?" Not-Prowl comments, circling Prowl in a defensive stance. Prowl merely arches an optic ridge.

"Jazz has a big mouth. And stop acting like you're scared of me - it's annoying."

Jazz snorts. "He should be, Prowler. Ya fight mean."

"Yeah, but I'm not going to now, and he really should know that. If I was fighting mean, he'd be on the ground right now."

"That does nothing to instill confidence in me." Not-Prowl says dryly. He makes an attempt at a punch, which Prowl parries with ease and counters with his own punch. It's not as hard as he could hit, and Jazz can tell that's starting to irritate Not-Prowl. Slowly, he grins.

"It really shouldn't." Prowl retorts. "I mean, seriously, if this is the absolute best you can do, you're worthless in a fight, when it counts. Jazz is probably embarrassed watching you - "

That makes Not-Prowl lash out again, this time faster and harder. Prowl parries again, but this time, Not-Prowl just keeps coming.

Not-Jazz sighs. "Clever, Ah gotta admit."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sabotage: Alternates - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 1:05 pm

"But ya don' approve." Jazz says quietly as Not-Prowl throws the first decent punch of the match. Prowl catches the fist, and nods approvingly.

"Better. Much better."

Not-Prowl gives a little scoff, but both Jazzes can see the little grin crossing his face. "I do actually know how to fight. I just prefer not to."

"And why is that?" Jazz calls from his seat.

"Because other mechs like to do it for me, and it causes others to underestimate me." Not-Prowl shrugs. "That way, when and if I do actually have to fight, they won't expect me to be as skilled as I am."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sabotage: Alternates - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 12:31 am

Prowl considers that for a moment before grinning. "That's pretty clever. I like that."

"I'm so glad you approve." Not-Prowl's voice isn't quite as dry as it usually is. There's almost a glimmer of approval in his optics.

Prowl smirks. "How about you drop the act, and I'll drop mine?"

Not-Jazz winces at that. Jazz just laughs. "Ain' th' act yer thinkin' of. Prowler's a mean bastard in a fight, but he loves just sparrin'."

"Still th' weirdest thing ever, seein' a Prowler that likes fightin'."

Not-Prowl considers, then actually grins. "A deal, then." He falls back into a fighting stance. Jazz can immediately tell that Not-Prowl is something of a martial artist. The stance is solid, just like his Prowl's. For a moment, the two circle each other, and Jazz wonders who's going to make the first move.

It's Not-Prowl. The blow almost connects, but Prowl ducks it easily and retaliates with one of his own. Jazz watches the exchange for a moment, catching the wild grin on Prowl's face, and he laughs.

"All ya need is some music, Prowler!"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sabotage: Alternates - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 10:47 am

"Do what now?" Not-Jazz asks, looking over at Jazz, who appears to be slightly preoccupied. He gets his answer when Jazz makes a pleased noise, then notices the little radio he's fiddling with. "Why's he need music?"

"'S how he relaxes. Ah'm a decent partner, but Ah imagine it's nice for 'im ta spar someone with some actual trainin'. Hang on a sec, gotta find his music."

"What's he listen to?" Not-Jazz gets his answer when Metallica starts blasting from the speakers, and Prowl's grin gets that tiny bit wider.

"Metal or hard rock. He don' like much else." Jazz sits back with a grin. "Th' idea is ta time yer movements to th' beat of th' music. It sounds really simple, but it ain'. Not gonna lie, it's good for teachin' precision."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sabotage: Alternates - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 11:58 am

Not-Prowl freezes, taking in the change in Prowl's stance and the new addition of music. He almost grimaces, but then he simply nods and accepts the challenge. A moment later, once both have found the beat, and they're off again.

Not-Jazz's optics widen. "Holy hell, tha's hot."

Jazz laughs. "Tha's what Ah said!"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sabotage: Alternates - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 1:22 pm

Not-Jazz indicates the sparring mechs. "Ya ever done this?"

"A few times. Ah ain' as good as yer Prowler there, no formal trainin' ta speak of, but Ah c'n find th' beat easy enough." Jazz says with a grin. "It's harder 'n it looks, too. If ya connect, ya reset, find th' beat again, an' try again. Th' idea is ta get through the entire song without connecting. It's good for learnin' precision an' control. Both of which mah particular fightin' style don' got."

Prowl's fist connects lightly with Not-Prowl's helm, causing them both to laugh as they reset. They find the beat again, and start over. Not-Jazz's head is cocked, watching the two mechs with interest.

"Have ya ever tried it on your own like yer Prowl does?"

"Nah, not mah way of relaxin'." Jazz says with a grin. "It's fun, but it's more his thing than mine. Ah prefer to watch. For obvious reasons." he shoots a wicked grin at Not-Jazz, who grins back.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sabotage: Alternates - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 5:10 pm

"So how do ya relax?" Not-Jazz asks.

"Remember th' paintball fight?"

"Ah. That makes sense."

The song finally ends, and both Prowls start laughing. Prowl grins. "I gotta admit - you're pretty good when you put your mind to it."

Not-Prowl grins back. "I have to admit - that was relaxing."

At that moment, Gunner walks into the room. "So, you guys done screwing around? I think we have a Decepticon to go kill."

((Sorry, this one is utter crap))
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sabotage: Alternates - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 1:15 pm

Jazz looks over at Prowl and Not-Prowl. "That really honestly depends on them. If they think they've got a decent plan hammered out, then yeah, let's go kill th' mech. But if they think they need more time, then now's th' time ta speak up."

Prowl and Not-Prowl exchange a long look before nodding at Jazz, who nods back. "Okay then, let's go kill Shockwave."

Not-Jazz raises a hand. "How? I thought you cut his head off. Mirage showed it to me, an' that raises more questions than answers, but Ah'll settle for that one. If cuttin' his head off didn' work, what now?"

((I really have no idea what the plan is, so that's on you! *laughs*))

Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sabotage: Alternates - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 8:44 pm

Not-Prowl sighs. "We do have an idea." he says hesitantly.

"But you're really not going to like it." Prowl finishes.

Jazz gives him a look. "That bodes well. What's th' plan?"

"See, we figured that Shockwave probably had a backup of his personality on one of his computers. So the idea is he most likely had someone rebuild him."

"Which means one of us has to find this file and delete it." Not-Prowl says.

"While the other goes and kills Shockwave again. For good this time." Prowl finishes. "And probably find which asshole decided to bring him back and kill him too."

Jazz just stares at both of them. "Tha's a horrifyin' thought."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sabotage: Alternates - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 11:15 am

"Great." Not-Jazz mutters. "So, who gets which job?"

Jazz looks at Prowl, then back at Not-Jazz. "We'll take Shockwave. Ah'm not tryin' ta be an ass, but ya'll wouldn' stand a chance against 'im. Hell, we barely won as it was. Ah came outta our last fight with 'im pretty torn up."

"Don't do that again, please." Prowl says with a wry grin.

"Sorry, Prowler. Mah weapons ain' ranged. If Ah wanna use 'em, gotta get close." Jazz says with a grin. "That said, Ah make one hell of a distraction."

Not-Jazz nods. "So that leaves me and mah Prowler ta find th' computer banks, hack 'em, an' destroy his files? Am Ah gettin' that right?"

"Yes." Prowl says with a grin. "It should be within your skill set."

"Ah'm a fair hand at computers, it's true." Not-Jazz shoots back with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sabotage: Alternates - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 5:08 pm

Prowl grins. "The only downside is if Shockwave has the dampener again. He didn't have it when he pulled me back from the mirror world, but he might have set it up by now."

Jazz nods. "In tha' case, we need ta scope out th' place first. Me an' ya will go in first, so tha' way if th' dampener is active, we'll be able ta stop them from walkin' inta the rather obvious trap."

Blaster raises a hand. "If it's any consolation, I haven't picked up any chatter about a new dampener - and trust me, there would be chatter. That thing pulls out a hell of a lot of energy."

"True that." Jazz admits.

"How bad is this dampener?" Not-Prowl asks.

"Bad." Prowl admits. "Fried my doorwings and his visor first time we went up against it. And then there's the drones to contend with."

"That's why you have us." Mirage points out. "We handled them last time. We can do it again."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sabotage: Alternates - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 12:02 pm

Both Jazzes exchange a long look that has Prowl narrowing his optics. "What are you two planning?"

"Nothin'!" Jazz protests.

"Not yet, anyhow." Not-Jazz mutters very quietly, making Jazz snort.

Not-Prowl hits him. "I did hear that."

"Seriously, we ain' done nothin' yet!" Jazz complains mildly, throwing his hands in the air. "Me 'n mah counter part here, we ain' subtle - if we were gonna be doin' somethin', ya'd know by now."

Prowl continues to just stare at Jazz, who stares right back. Not-Jazz leans toward Mirage. "Are they bonded?"

"Nope. Wanna make a bet and join the pool?" Mirage doesn't even flinch when Jazz kicks him in the leg. "What? You know whoever wins that pool is going to be a very wealthy mech, right?"

"Shove it up yer tailpipe."

"Not what I want up my tailpipe, thanks." Mirage shoots back with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sabotage: Alternates   Sabotage: Alternates - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sabotage: Alternates
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Forums :: Roleplays :: Transformers-
Jump to: