RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for story-type roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood Brothers RPG 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Hiei blinked once. "Botan didn't fill you in?"

Yusuke snorted. "Pfft. That would require her to actually be useful, so no. Care to share with the class?"

Kurama smiled. "Well, it's not Sensui who is loose. He's dead and gone. It's the Elder Toguro."

Kuwabara paled slightly. "But - he's trapped in your plant. We saw you trap him."

"He's gotten out." Kurama said flatly.

Yusuke winced. "Goody. We get to deal with a psychotic killer, and not just any psychotic killer, it had to be the one guy who can apparently get loose from one of your traps." he shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:23 pm

Kurama shook his head. "We'll deal with it as it comes."

Yusuke grinned. "Riight. I can hear the wheels in your head turning."

Hiei grinned. "He's got you there."

"Oh, hush." But Kurama smiled regardless.

-----/

Up in the Rekai, Koenma and Botan held a conference. "There's something not right about Hiei and Kurama." Koenma said. "The entire time they were here, I had the feeling I was missing something."

"I know what you mean. It's like they're reading each other's minds or something." Botan observed.

Koenma nodded. "I want you to go back to earth. Stick with the group - report to me if you learn anything about them. You got it?"

"Yes sir."
Back to top Go down
https://rpgforums.forumotion.com
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:53 pm

Hiei turned to speak, then blinked when Botan appeared behind Yusuke. "I thought you were with the toddler." he commented.

Botan shrugged easily. "I already gave my report, so he cut me loose." she said brightly. "So, I've been told to tag along and help when I can."

Yusuke blinked. "You, help? Sorry, Botan, but I don't see how you'd be useful in this mission. There's really nothing you can add."

Botan glared at Yusuke. "Hey! I happen to be a great healer!"

Hiei snorted. "Yes, and that's all you can do."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:00 am

Kurama tilted his head to the side. /She's here to watch us./

/Yeah, I figured as much./ Hiei grumbled. /We're gonna have to play our cards very, very carefully./

/Indeed./

Yusuke shook his head. "Fine. Just don't get in our way."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:23 pm

Botan made an indignant sound. "I'm never in the way!"

Hiei snorted, which had her glaring at him. He grinned at her irritation. "What? I didn't say anything."

"You thought it. Loudly, I might add." Botan muttered.

Yusuke snorted. "Are you sure you weren't reading my mind? I know I was thinking it."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:07 pm

Botan pouted. "Now that's just mean!"

"When have we ever been nice?" Kurama mused.

"You're usually nice to me!" Botan protested.

/Only because she hasn't heard what you think./ Hiei commented. Kurama had to hide his sniggers.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:18 am

Yusuke sighed. "Anyway - so what do we do aboout the Elder Toguro? I mean, we don't know where he's hiding, and if the last time we fought him is any indication, he could be anyone."

Botan frowned. "What about Hiei's Jagan eye? Can you use it to find him?" she asked.

Hiei shook his head. "No. My Jagan doesn't work that way. I can use it to keep tabs on people I know, but trying to figure out where Toguro is hiding is like trying to find a needle in a haystack."

Kuwabara frowned. "So how do we find him?"

Kurama gave a faint smile. "He'll come to us."

Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:05 pm

Yusuke gave him an odd look. "Really?"

"Of course. He wants me to suffer for what I did to him. He'll come after me."

/That has got to be the crappiest plan - /

/Oh hush, Hiei./
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:19 pm

/-that I've ever heard./ Hiei finished his sentence anyway. Kurama sighed.

/It's the best one that I've got./

Botan was looking at them curiously. Hiei rose an eyebrow. "What?"

"I feel like you're having an entirely silent conversation with Kurama." She commented, looking between the two of them.

Yusuke snorted. "Botan, they've been doing that whole 'silent communication thing for ages. Kuwabara and I do it too, you know."

"Yes, but - "

"But nothing. Leave 'em alone." Yusuke said, crossing his arms and frowning. "So, what do we do? Just wait and let Toguro come to us?"

"That was the general gist of my idea, yes." Kurama admitted.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:24 pm

"I don't do this whole wait thing."

"Trust me, Yusuke, no one thinks you do." Kurama commented dryly. Kuwabara started sniggering. Yusuke just gave them both the finger.

"Frag off, both of you."

Botan, however, was watching Kurama and Hiei again. Yusuke noticed. "Seriously, Botan, knock it off. If you start questioning every single one of our perks, I swear I'll kick your ass back across the Styx. Got me?"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:14 pm

Botan sighed, deciding to try and figure Hiei and Kurama out later. She looked at everyone. "So where do we go from here? Do we go to Genkai's?"

Yukina rested her head on Kuwabara's arm. "Well, I was planning on taking Kazuma with me to the ice world, but I don't mind waiting until after we kill Toguro."

Kuwabara looked down at Yukina. "We? Um - not to be rude or anything, but I think this is one fight you should sit out, Yukina."

"I agree." Hiei said quietly. "It's not often the oaf and I agree on something, but in this case, I'm willing to make an exception."

Yukina gave them both a small smile. "I'm not defenseless, you two."

"That doesn't matter." Hiei said flatly. "I will not tolerate you putting yourself in danger."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:19 pm

Something flashed across Yukina's face, a look Kurama recognized very well from years of hanging out with Hiei. With a small smile, he drew his rose. Hiei shot him a filthy look, but before he could protest, Kurama acted.

"Yukina!"

She barely had a second to react before his rose whip lashed out at her. Yukina flickered out of the way, moving just as fast as Hiei could. In a flash she was behind Kurama, an ice knife ready to go. Kurama grinned. "I think she can handle herself just fine."

Yusuke burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:23 am

Hiei grudgingly nodded once. Kurama grinned.

"That's one. Kuwabara?"

"I don't like it, but okay." Kuwabara said, a slight scowl across his face.

Yukina made the ice blade disappear and hugged him. "You'll get used to it, I promise."

Kuwabara huffed then gave her a smile as he hugged her back. He glanced over at Kurama.

"So, what now? I mean, we know the Elder Toguro is after you, but where are you gonna stay while we wait for his next move?"

Last edited by Jazz on Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 1:36 pm

Kurama smiled faintly. "I will stay where I am. Mother is out of town, so everything will be fine."

"You're just gonna sit around and wait." Kuwabara said flatly.

"Yep."

Hiei rolled his eyes. "You're suicidal, fox."

"So? It's not like we can just go traipsing around while we have no clue where to look."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Yusuke laughed. "Sure we can. We do it all the time, right up until we run into who we're looking for." he said cheerfully.

Hiei shrugged. "Our methods may not work now. The Elder Toguro has had time to study our habits. If we do anything now, we might tip him off."

Kuwabara shuddered. "I think the idea that Toguro's been watching me is creepy as hell. Thanks in advance for the night of no sleep ahead of me, Hiei."

"Anytime, oaf."

"Runt."

Yuskue started to laugh. "Aw, look, Kurama! They're bonding!"
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:11 am

Kurama smiles. "They're so cute." he teases. "It's like the most awkward couple ever."

As one, Hiei and Kuwabara flick him off. Yusuke laughs hysterically. "Yep, it's a date!" he grins.

"I am going to kill you both." Hiei growls.

Kurama's smirk morphs into a smile. "Should I be jealous, Hiei?"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:29 pm

Hiei smirks back. "Jealous of what? The oaf? There's no competition there."

"HEY!"

Kurama laughed and laid a mocking hand on his heart. "Aw, you DO care!"

The gasping and wheezing behind them drew Hiei and Kurama's attention to Yusuke, who was laughing hard enough he couldn't breathe. Hiei glanced at Kurama.

"I think we found out how to kill him."

"Just laugh him to death?"

"Yeah, kinda."

Yusuke stabbed up his middle finger as he continued to laugh. He eventually got control of himself enough to drag air into his lungs. "You guys are hilarious, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:00 pm

"Actually, I'm not sure who's more the bickering old couple - Hiei and Kuwabara, or Kurama and Hiei." Yusuke teases.

Kuwbara makes a face. "Kurama can have the shrimp! I don't want him!"

Kurama smiles sweetly. "That's good, because I don't share."

Yusuke starts laughing even harder while Kuwabara turns a lovely shade of white and splutters helplessly. Hiei glances at Kurama. You did that on purpose, didn't you?

Of course. Why wouldn't I?
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 2:31 pm

Kuwabara glanced at Hiei and shuddered briefly before turning to Kurama. "You can have him. I don't want him."

"Thank God for small miracles." Hiei muttered under his breath, causing Yusuke to crack up again. Hiei gave the detective a strange look. "How long can you laugh like that before you rupture something?"

Yusuke just shrugged as he laughed. He stood upright, still giggling as he fought to get himself under control. He cleared his throat and gave Kurama a grin. "And everyone wonders why I hang out with you three."

Kurama allowed a faint smile to cross his face. "I'm glad we provide entertainment."

"You do. Oh, man, you do." Yusuke said, still chuckling. "So, back to our original conversation - we're just gonna keep acting like we don't know Elder Togouro is back?"

"Pretty much." Kurama said with a shrug. "If we act differently, he'll know something is up."

"Awesome. But what if he attacks while we're at school? Our classmates won't know what's going on until it's too late." Yusuke pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 12:47 pm

"We'll have to deal with that when it happens." Hiei says flatly. "I'll keep an eye out. If he shows up, I'll know about it. Then I can warn whoever is closest."

Yusuke nods. "Sounds like a plan."

Kurama nods. "Agreed." And I suppose I'll be the one you decide to stalk for the foreseeable future?

Hiei snorts. Of course, sweetheart. Isn't that what lovers do?

This time it's Kurama's turn to laugh hysterically.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 7:51 am

Yusuke's gaze flickers from Kurama to Hiei and back again. "You know what? No - I don't even wanna know." he mutters. "I'll swing by tomorrow after school, assuming Keiko hasn't murdered me for cutting class. Again."

Kurama laughs as Kuwabara shakes his head. "One day, that girl is going to wise up and leave you, Yusuke." Kuwabara says, grinning.

"Yeah, but today isn't that day." Yusuke says cheerfully, turning to head back to his apartment. "Catch you two later."

"Good night, Yusuke. Good luck tomorrow." Kurama says, chuckling. "If I don't see you tomorrow, I'll assume Keiko's buried you out in Genkai's forest."

"We only wish." Hiei muttered.

"Be nice. Come on, we should get back - I have school tomorrow as well." Kurama said, heading down the street to his home.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:20 pm

Hiei glances behind them. Kuwabara is trying to watch them leave and be subtle about it, and he's failing. So Hiei, naturally, flipped him the bird.

Kurama grins at Kuwabara's spluttering. "I can always put my arm around you, love"

"Do it. I dare you."

"Hm, maybe later."

"Tease."
Hiei rolls his eyes. "I swear, fox, one of these days people are going to forget that's a game we're playing. They might actually think we're a couple."

"Perish the thought." Kurama says dryly. "Besides, that might not be a bad thing. You could ward off the fan club."

"Only if I'm allowed to kill them."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:42 pm

The next day found Hiei camped out in the trees between Yusuke and Kuwabara's school and Kurama's. The two high schools were relatively close, so Hiei settled in to wait.

Noon rolled around, and Yusuke found the fire apparition still parked in the tree. "Hiei, Kuwabara and I are gonna grab something to eat. Wanna join us?"

"No."

Yusuke rolled his eyes. "Kurama's coming too, if that changes your mind any."

"Not really. I'm not hungry."

Yusuke sighed then spied Kurama walking out of the school. "Thank God." he muttered before waving. "Hey! Suiichi! Over here!" he called, just barely remembering to use Kurama's human name.

"Yes, Yusuke?"

"Maybe you'll have more luck getting Hiei out of the tree." Yusuke jerked his chin in Hiei's direction, earning himself the finger in return.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:45 pm

Kurama stands beneath the tree. "Oh Hiei?"

"Hn?" Hiei glances down at him just in time to see Kurama blow him a kiss. Hiei arches an eyebrow at him. "Is that supposed to make me fall out of the tree laughing?"

"No, but look to your right."

Hiei does - and promptly catches sight of the fan club. Two girls are sobbing, and one looks like she ate a lemon. The fourth is glaring at the two like the force of her eyes will kill them.

This does make him crack up laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:53 pm

Yusuke turns to look in the direction that Hiei did, and promptly joined Hiei in hysterics. "Kurama, man, I love you. I hope you know that." he says, grinning.

Kurama merely smiles. "Hiei, I refuse to eat with Yusuke and Kuwabara by myself. Come down, and we'll grab some ice cream on the way back."

Hiei considered that briefly before jumping down. Yusuke blinked. "I didn't consider using ice cream as a bribe." he admits.

Kurama grins. "I wouldn't advise it, to be honest. I'm surprised it worked."

"I am standing right here. Let's go before I stab the both of you." Hiei mutters, giving the fan club a stony stare. A couple of members were glaring right back at him. One gave him the finger, Hiei giving it right back along with a smirk.

"Hiei. I don't like that smile." Yusuke said cautiously. "Kurama, why is he smiling like that? Make him stop."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Brothers RPG 1
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next