RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for story-type roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chasing Ghosts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

Chasing Ghosts - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:11 pm

Sam swatted Gabe's hand away from his aft before smiling at the clerk. "Two rooms, please?"

The clerk rose an eyebrow as she smiled. "King size beds?"

"No! Two twins in each will be fine." Sam said, holding his hands up.

The clerk allowed her gaze to look Gabe up and down. "Are you sure?"

"I'm pretty damn positive."

"All right. Here you are. Rooms 405 and 406 are yours."

"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:17 pm

Gabe flashed the lady a grin and wrapped his arm around Sam's shoulders. "Oh, come on Sammy - "

"Dude, I am going to rip your arm off -"

"And beat me with the bloody stump." Gabe rolled his eyes. "If I've heard that once - "

"You've heard it a thousand times. Probably from Castiel."

The lady giggled.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgforums.forumotion.com
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:55 pm

Sam laughed as Gabe looked back and winked at the lady. He shook his head. "I'm gonna go and get Cas and Dean. You wanna go on up and get our door open?"

Gabe gave a mock-sigh. "If I must."

"You must. I"m not gonna have enough hands once I get our gear."

Gabe grinned. "The things I do for love."

"Don't even start that." Sam said with a wry grin.

Gabe laughed and took the key, wandering upstairs.

Sam shook his head and tapped on the window. "Cas? Come on, we're on the fourth floor."

Cas nodded, and shifting his grip on Dean, appeared beside Sam, Dean cradled in his arms. "Unfortunately, I cannot carry our luggage."

Sam grinned. "Don't worry about it. I"m here to get our gear. You go on up."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:00 pm

Cas nodded and carried Dean up the stairs. Sam grabbed the bags and followed. "Taking the stairs?"

"For a while." He made it up to the second floor before turning and hooking his arm through Sam's. Suddenly all three of them were standing just beside Gabe. Gabe caught sight of Cas and snickered.

"How adorable."

"Shut up, Gabriel."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:07 pm

Gabe grinned. "Now I know you've been hanging around the Winchesters for too long."

Sam burst out laughing, barely remembering to muffle it before he woke Dean up. "You two are next door. I'll follow you in and set Dean's stuff down." he said, dropping his own duffle bag on one of the beds.

Cas nodded and entered the other room, pausing only to set Dean down. Dean frowned and opened his eyes, before blinking a couple of times. "When did we get to a hotel?"

Sam grinned. "About ten minutes ago. You and Cas are sharing a room, and Gabe and I are. And if you make one crack about the arrangements, I will torture you with the Black Eyed Peas for the next two weeks."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:23 pm

Dean groaned. "No comment."

"Good." Sam nodded to Cas and left the room. Cas calmly set Dean down on one bed. He started to back away, but Dean's fist was still gripping his coat.

"Dean -"

"What happens now?" Dean asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:18 pm

Cas sighed. "First things first, we take care of the demons in New Orleans."

"I'm not talking about the hunt, Cas." Dean said quietly.

Cas glanced away. "I don't know how to fix this, Dean. I hurt you."

"Well, for starters, you could let me help you."

"I don't think there is anything - "

"Don't even finish that sentence, Cas."

"But -"

"No. I will help. So will Sammy and Gabe. We'll figure this out."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:27 pm

Cas sighed. "Dean, listen to me. Please."

Dean immediately shut up. He still remembered previous conversations with Sam, wondering if his lack of attention to Cas led his friend down this path. "I'm all ears."

Cas smiled faintly. "I - I think I have a plan for getting rid of the souls. If it works, you won't have to do a thing. Can you trust me on that?"

Dean flinches at that. "Y-yeah. I trust you."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Cas gave Dean a faint smile. "But I can promise you won't like it."

Dean eyed Cas. "And why is that?"

"It's dangerous."

"Yeah, I figured that out for myself. What are you planning to do?"

"I intend to unleash the power the souls have on the demons. All of it."

"So you're forcing the power out of you?"

"Yes."

"And what happens if it doesn't work?"

"I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:35 pm

Dean examines Cas carefully. The angel holds up both hands. "I swear, I don't - "

"No, I know you don't." Dean says hastily, looking away. "I just - push comes to shove, if dumping those souls means you die, I'd rather have you hyped up on angel steroids than dead. Got me?"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:39 pm

Cas nodded. "I understand." he shot a wry look at the door connecting their room to Sam and Gabe's. "You can stop eavesdropping now."

There were a few muffled curses, and Gabe opened the door. "How did you know I was listening?"

"It was too quiet over there." Cas said bluntly.

Dean sniggered. "Because if these were normal circumstances, you'd be trying to molest the Sasquatch." he looked past Gabe. "Where is he, anyway?"

Gabe jerked a thumb back at their room. "Passed out. He hit the bed and was gone."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Dean chuckles wearily. "Sounds like Sammy."

Gabe nods. "You should sleep as well."

"Good luck." Cas mutters.

Dean salutes them. "That's me - the stubborn one."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:49 pm

Gabe laughed. "You're about to be the unconscious one in a moment."

"Oh yeah? How?"

Cas rolled his eyes and touched Dean's forehead, knocking him out.

Gabe smirked. "Like that."

Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Cas sighs, but he's smiling as well. "I missed this."

"Yeah, well, we missed you." Gabe sits on the bed next to him. "So, at the risk of sounding retarded - you seriously gonna just dump all that juice on the demons?"

"It seems the best way to do it."

"You'll probably kill yourself."

Cas shakes his head. "No doubt. Either that or I'll tear my Grace out. Either way, I will cease to be an angel. I find it fitting."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:12 pm

Gabe scoffed. "You do realize that these two will have massive problems with that, right?"

Cas let a wry grin cross his face. "And what exactly can they do to stop it from happening?"

Gabe laughed. "Don't doubt them. You of all people should know better."

"I'm not doubting them. I'm stating fact."

"Yeah, and watch them prove you wrong."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:55 pm

"Maybe I'm hoping they will." Cas murmurs. "I do not want to think of what Dean will do if this does kill me."

"Make a deal and bring you back." Gabe says helpfully. "I'm sure Crowley's powerful enough to do it."

Cas gives Gabe a venomous glare. "Don't tell him that."

Gabe shakes his head. "I won't have to. You know Dean will figure it out on his own."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:39 pm

Cas sighed. "You're right."

"Of course I am!" Gabe protested. "Why do you sound surprised everyt time you say it?"

Sam chuckled quietly from the doorway. "Because you don't act as smart as you really are. So it surprises us when you use that thing we like to call a brain."

Gabe groaned. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough." Sam stared hard at Cas. "Cas, don't do anything stupid. I understand that what you want to do is get rid of the souls, and that the best way is to use them against the demons. But do me a favor, and try not to kill yourself. It tore Dean up when you went darkside on us," At this, Sam ignored the wince Cas gave at the reminder. "But if you kill yourself trying, I'm not sure I can put Dean back together. It was hard enough keeping him from going into depression."

Cas sighed. "Sam, I understand your concern, but this is the only way for me to do it effectively."

"Why not re-open Purgatory and let the souls back out and into there?" Sam asked, tilting his head. "I mean, it's got to be a lot less dangerous, and you won't have to actually force them out. I've done a bit of research. Putting the souls back where they came from is a lot easier than forcibly removing them and using them as a weapon."

(You have interwebs! *grins* I saw what you did there! *teases*)
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:53 pm

"Perhaps." Cas says slowly. "But Sam - I fear that if I do not use the souls as a weapon, I may not be able to adequately protect you and Dean."

"Why?"

"Because I fear Crowley is involved, and I don't know how strong he is. I understand there is two of us now, but I would rather not risk Gabriel's life when I can do something else instead."

Gabe sighs. "Overprotective glitch."

Cas blinks. "Glitch?"

Sam laughs. "Don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:54 pm

Cas continued to frown. "But, what is a glitch?"

Sam and Gabe exchanged grins before Sam spoke. "It's Transformers slang. It's used as a substitute to call someone an idiot."

"Gabriel just called me an idiot?"

"In a nutshell, yeah." Sam said with a grin.

"Why?"

Gabe rolled his eyes. "Cas, I"m not afraid of Crowley. There is a reason I'm an Archangel, and it's not for my looks, though those are a bonus. I"m insanely powerful, and really, I doubt Crowley's going to want to go head to head with me."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:32 pm

Dean sat up. "Dude, you knocked me out." he accused.

Cas sighed. "Why won't you stay asleep?"

Dean shrugged. Sam rolled his eyes. "Cas isn't going anywhere - Gabe and I won't let him. So go back to sleep."

"I don't wanna."

"Dean . . . . "
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:30 pm

Dean frowned. "What? I got my sleep. I'm fine."

"Dean, you haven't slept right in about three months." Sam said dryly. "You might wanna try that again."

"Sammy, I"m gonna kill you."

"Why?"

"They didn't need to know that!"

"Gabe already knew!"

Gabe grinned. "And Cas was figuring it out."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:35 pm

Cas frowned. "Dean - "

"Don't start on me - "

"Why haven't you been sleeping well?"

Gabe sighed. "Cas, I love you to death, but you can be extremely dense sometimes."

Cas simply shook his head. Dean laughed. "Nah, he knows. He just wants me to say it."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:06 pm

Cas grinned and didn't bother to deny it. Dean smirked. "See?"

Sam rolled his eyes. "I still say that sending the souls back to Purgatory is a better idea than the one you had."

Dean's grin faded as he narrowed his eyes on Cas. "And what was that?"

Cas sighed. "Thanks, Sam."

"You're welcome!"
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:40 pm

Cas sighed. Dean glared at him. "Cas?"

"Not telling you."

"Yes you are."

"Or what?"

"Or I will latch on to your arm and not let go."

"I'll just get free."

"Then I'll trap you in holy oil fire until you stop being stupid."

Cas actually laughed at that. "Now that I don't doubt."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:54 pm

Sam and Gabe rolled their eyes. Gabe glanced at Sam. "Do you wanna tell him, or should I?"

Sam grinned. "You do it this time. I got Cas into enough trouble."

Gabe shrugged. "What the hell. I live to please anyway. Cas was planning to force the souls out of him. The end result being one of two things. One, his grace gets ripped away, and he's human. Two is the less pleasant option. He dies."

Cas groaned as Dean narrowed his eyes at him. "Thank you, Gabriel."

"Any time little brother."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chasing Ghosts
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Forums :: Roleplays :: Supernatural-
Jump to: