RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for story-type roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chasing Ghosts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

Chasing Ghosts - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:30 pm

Dean watched them a moment before shaking his head. "Gabe, next time try for a better grab. You only got his ass!"

Sam spared a second to glare at Dean. "Hush, you! He doesn't need any encouragement!"

Gabe stopped running and turned just in time to have Sam barrel into him. They crashed to the ground in a heap.

Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:35 pm

Dean simply sat back and laughed as Gabe and Sam fought each other on the ground. Gabe really should have kicked Sam's ass, but the angel was taking it easy. He really did like Sam, and for that Dean was grateful. At least one angel was on their side. Maybe two.

From the shadows, away from Gabe's senses, Castiel watched. He was beginning to doubt his initial decision. He was beginning to think Dean was right.

He vanished fully this time. The Winchesters were hunting demons, and Castiel had every intention of getting some information first. Maybe things could be fixed after all.

Maybe they really were broken.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgforums.forumotion.com
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:49 pm

Sam tried to lift himself off of Gabe, who merely hung on while Sam swore at him. Dean laughed and pried Gabe's hands apart. "Come on, you two, we gotta get going."

Sam leaped to his feet and put a few feet of distance between himself and Gabe. "Sheesh."

Gabe grinned. "What?"

"I'm beginning to wonder if you've spoken with Becky."

"Becky?"

Dean snickered. "Becky's a chick who's obsessed with Sammy here."

Sam shuddered slightly as Gabe eyed Dean. "Define obsessed."

"The first thing she did was touch me when we first met." Sam muttered, walking back to the car. "It was creepy."

"But I'm not creepy!" Gabe said brightly as he followed Sam.

Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:53 pm

"No, cuz it's not creepy at all to drop-kick our asses into TV shows." Sam muttered, but he was starting to grin as he slid into the passenger's seat. Dean laughed and dropped in behind the steering wheel.

"Coming, Gabe?"

"I am not creepy." Gabe protested, climbing in to the back seat like he would rather be anywhere else but confined. "I am a lot of things, but creepy is not one of them."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Sam laughed as he listened to Gabe continue to mutter. Dean rolled his eyes. "So, we're about six hours away from New Orleans. Sam, you wanna take three hours to sleep, and then we'll swap off?"

"How about I drive first, because in case you forgot, I've already slept." Sam said dryly.

Gabe sat back and watched the brothers bicker.

"No way, this is my baby, I'll drive first shift."

"And then we die because you fell asleep behind the wheel."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:04 pm

(I'm sensing a pattern here. *smirks*)

"I will not fall asleep."

"Insert yawn here."

"I will not - " Yawn. "Damn you, Sammy!"

Sam laughed hysterically. Gabe simply rolled his eyes. "Let Sam drive. He's right - you look like you're ready to drop."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:10 pm

Gabe rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers, Sam now sitting behind the wheel with Dean in the back, stretched out. Gabe himself was now in the passenger seat.

"What the hell, Gabe!"

"Stay there, or I'll knock you out." Gabe said, giving Dean a look.

Dean grumbled a bit before settling down and falling asleep. Gabe glanced back and nodded. "Better."

Sam glanced in the rear view mirror and sighed. "That's the first time he's willingly gone to sleep since Cas went evil on us."

"That was what - two, three months ago?"

"Yeah. Something like that. It's been playing hell with Dean, though he'll never admit it."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:13 pm

Gabe frowned and glanced back at Dean again. "Nightmares?"

"Among other things. It doesn't help that they don't stop when he wakes up." Sam glanced at Gabe. "Why? You think you can help?"

"Sure." Gabe turned back around to face the windshield. "I can bring Castiel back."

"If he's still darkside - "

"He won't be." Gabe assured him. "Dean's right. Something's changing with him. It might be for the better."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:20 pm

Sam sighed and turned to stare out the windshield again. "I hope you're right, Gabe. Because if you're not, it's gonna rip Dean apart."

Gabe gave Sam a long hard stare. "And how are you handling this?"

"I'm doing better than Dean is, if that tells you anything."

"No, not really."

Sam sighed. "I can't tell if I want to be pissed as hell that he went darkside, or if I should have known it was coming."

Gabe sighed and touched Dean's forehead as he began to toss and turn. Dean sighed and calmed back down. "How were you supposed to know Cas was gonna go darkside?"

"I've been there. Maybe not to that extent, but I know the signs." Sam said, sighing again.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:24 pm

Gabe shook his head. "Angel's aren't supposed to go darkside, Sam. That's why we're angels. We're supposed to be good and pure and incorruptible."

"Look at Lucifer."

"He was an exception. More importantly, he's not Cas."

Sam sighed. "You have me there."

"Besides, considering your sparkling sampling of angels, you guys probably thought that was normal behavior or something."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:31 pm

Sam allowed a wry grin to cross his face. "Yeah, because you are the epitome of pure, Gabe."

"Hey, I never claimed to be pure." Gabe said with an exaggerated wiggle of his eyebrows. "Wanna find out?"

"No thank you. I'll leave that to someone else." Sam said dryly. "So how do you figure Cas isn't gonna stay darkside?"

"I could sense his resolve wavering." Gabe said. "Before, I couldn't sense his grace at all with those souls inside of him. Now, I can feel little snippets of his grace."

"And that's good, right?"

"That's good."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:34 pm

Sam sighed and looked up in the rearview mirror at Dean. "I just want my brother to be okay."

Gabe nodded. "So do I."

That earned him a wry grin. "Looks like we're in the same boat then, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:42 pm

Gabe grinned back. "Sure does. Now let's see if we can get our brothers back to normal."

"Amen to that." Sam said with a grin. He grinned as he hooked his Ipod up to the radio. "Dean's gonna have a shit-fit when he finds out I did this again."

"So why do it?"

"Because there is only so many times I can listen to the same Metallica songs before I get bored. That goes for Kansas and Bon Jovi, too."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:46 pm

Gabe grinned. "Okay, I have to admit, I actually like Kansas. But I'm more of a fan of hip-hop myself."

Sam arched an eyebrow. "Hip-hop?"

"Sexy songs for a sexy angel!"

That earned him an eye-roll. "Yeah. The epitome of pure."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:51 pm

Gabe stuck his tongue out at Sam. "Oh, eat me."

"Heck. No. You're better off talking to someone else if you want that kind of attetion." Sam said dryly.

"But I don't want to. I want you to - "

"Don't even finish that sentence, Gabe, or you'll be kissing pavement." Sam warned, trying not to grin.

"I don't wanna kiss the pavement!" Gabe whined, earning a laugh from Sam.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:55 pm

"Yeah, yeah - you don't want to finish that sentence." Sam warned, but he was grinning.

Gabe smirked and leaned back in his seat. "You just keep telling yourself you don't want to."

Sam rolled his eyes. "You're delusional."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:01 pm

"Maybe, but that's never stopped me before." Gabe said brightly. "And look at it this way, at least you don't have to worry about some random guy coming up and grabbing your ass."

"Oh yeah? And why's that?" Sam asked, raising an eyebrow as he glanced at Gabe.

"Cuz I'd smite them for it. Only I'm allowed to touch your ass."

"I'd smite you for it if it were possible." Sam muttered. "No one touches my ass."

Dean groaned. "Why are you talking about Sammy's ass?"

Gabe smirked. "Why are you listening to us talk about Sam's ass?"
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:09 pm

"Cuz I'm too far away to reach the radio." Dean grumbled. "Stop talking about my brother's ass." He muttered something else and fell asleep. Gabe laughed.

"Is he always like this?"

"Like I said, he hasn't been sleeping well." Sam said. "I think just seeing Cas again gave him some peace."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:27 pm

Gabe nodded. "I see. So what exactly are you going to listen to?"

"Haven't decided yet." Sam said, flipping through his Ipod. "Why don't you go through it, and find somethng?"

Gabe scrolled through the Ipod. He grinned. "How 'bout the Black Eyed Peas?"

"Works for me. Go ahead and hit play."

As the music started, Dean groaned from the backseat. "You've got to be kidding me!"
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:29 pm

"But Dean, I thought you liked the Black Eyed Peas!" Gabe teased.

Dean groaned and covered his ears with his hands. "Kill me now. Please."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:32 pm

Dean lifted his head from the back seat to stare at Sam. "Change it."

Sam smirked. "Driver picks the music. Passenger shuts his cake-hole." he said with a laugh.

"Sammy, I swear to God. . ."

Gabe burst out laughing. "How long have you wanted to do that?"

Sam grinned. "Long enough."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:35 pm

Dean groaned. "Just - switch it to Kansas or something. We both like Kansas."

"But that would require having mercy on you."

"At least until I fall back asleep?" Dean was practically pleading now. "C'mon man - even I don't totally torment you!"

Sam pretended to consider.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Sam grinned and changed to to Kansas, laughing when Dean immediately relaxed. "Better?"

"Much."

"You can't say I don't do anything for you." Sam teased.

"Shut up and let me sleep." Within moments, Dean was out cold.

Gabe grinned. "You two are so cute."

"Hush. We're fearsome hunters. We're not supposed to be cute."

"You lie, Sammy."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:47 pm

Sam gave him a look. "Dude - only Dean gets away with calling me Sammy. It's Sam."

Gabe gave him a look. "Will I ever get the honor of calling you Sammy?"

"Maybe. Just not right now."

Gabe shrugged. "Okay."

That earned him another look. "You backed down way too fast."

"What? Is it that odd that I would like to stay on your good side?"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:56 pm

Sam shot Gabe a teasing grin. "A little, yeah. You've never cared before."

"Very true. But I'd like to stay on your good side."

"Fair enough." Sam said with a grin.

Gabe glanced back at Dean. "Can we put the Black Eyed Peas on now?"

"Go ahead. Don't blare it though. I don't want Dean smothering me in me sleep later because of it."

"Aw. . .'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chasing Ghosts
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Forums :: Roleplays :: Supernatural-
Jump to: