A forum for story-type roleplay

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Kaku Ren Bo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaku Ren Bo   Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:58 pm

Yusuke grins as he rubs his arm where Shiori had hit him. "At the very least, she wouldn't have hit you."

"Somehow, I rather doubt that." Hiei says dryly. "She's never had any qualms about hitting me, either."

"Sucks to be you." Yusuke leans back against the railing, watching Hanging Neck Island draw closer.

"Not really." Hiei follows his gaze. "I could probably hit it from here, and do some damage." he muses.

That makes Kurama chuckle. "If you think you can, be my guest."

"I wouldn't." Genkai says. "They know who they're bringing in. I'm willing to bet they've shielded the place. Unfortunately."

"We do tend to favor the scorched earth policy." Kurama says thoughtfully.

"By we, you mean, Yusuke and Hiei." Kuwabara points out. "You and I are generally doing damage control."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaku Ren Bo   Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:36 pm

Hiei snorts. "Goes to show what you know." he says.

Shiori grins. "With the proper incentive, Kurama loves the scorched earth policy."

"Kato." Hiei agrees.

"Oh, come on! I didn't even make that threat within his hearing range!" Kurama protests. Hiei just grins.

"The fact that I've seen you follow through with that threat says many things." he teases. "All of them good."

Yusuke grins at them. "Well, let's see how far we can get in the tournament without having to burn the place to the ground. But if we have to - everyone on that island that's not us or Chu's team dies."

"Hear, hear." Kurama murmurs.
Back to top Go down
http://rpgforums.forumotion.com

Kaku Ren Bo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Forums :: Roleplays :: Blood Brothers-
Jump to: