A forum for story-type roleplay

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Kaku Ren Bo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaku Ren Bo   Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:58 pm

Yusuke grins as he rubs his arm where Shiori had hit him. "At the very least, she wouldn't have hit you."

"Somehow, I rather doubt that." Hiei says dryly. "She's never had any qualms about hitting me, either."

"Sucks to be you." Yusuke leans back against the railing, watching Hanging Neck Island draw closer.

"Not really." Hiei follows his gaze. "I could probably hit it from here, and do some damage." he muses.

That makes Kurama chuckle. "If you think you can, be my guest."

"I wouldn't." Genkai says. "They know who they're bringing in. I'm willing to bet they've shielded the place. Unfortunately."

"We do tend to favor the scorched earth policy." Kurama says thoughtfully.

"By we, you mean, Yusuke and Hiei." Kuwabara points out. "You and I are generally doing damage control."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaku Ren Bo   Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:36 pm

Hiei snorts. "Goes to show what you know." he says.

Shiori grins. "With the proper incentive, Kurama loves the scorched earth policy."

"Kato." Hiei agrees.

"Oh, come on! I didn't even make that threat within his hearing range!" Kurama protests. Hiei just grins.

"The fact that I've seen you follow through with that threat says many things." he teases. "All of them good."

Yusuke grins at them. "Well, let's see how far we can get in the tournament without having to burn the place to the ground. But if we have to - everyone on that island that's not us or Chu's team dies."

"Hear, hear." Kurama murmurs.
Back to top Go down
http://rpgforums.forumotion.com
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaku Ren Bo   Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:28 pm

Kurama looks down at Hiei, who's rubbing his right arm thoughtfully as he stares at the approaching island. "You're very strongly considering firing the dragon at the island anyway, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"I wouldn't advise it. I'm sure they've got protections in place in case a disgruntled contestant tries to take the island out."
Kurama says, eyeing the island.

"Then I'll destroy it from the inside." Hiei slides a glance over at Shiori, who's talking to Genkai, and attempting to avoid the bloodstains. "She shouldn't be here."

"No, she shouldn't. But she wouldn't stay behind."
Kurama's tone is resigned. "I tried my damnedest to get her to stay home."

"We're getting ready to dock!" Yusuke calls. "C'mon, guys. Let's see if we can find Chu and the others!"

"Do we really want Shiori to meet Chu?" Hiei asks suddenly. "You know he's gonna flirt with her, right?"
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaku Ren Bo   Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:21 pm

Kurama face-palms. "Oh boy."

"Chu!" Yusuke has already found Chu and Rinku, and the three of them are catching up. "Man, I've missed you guys! What is up?"

"Aw, nothing much." Rinku says with a grin. "I'm surprised you guys are here. Didn't think we'd see you again after the last tournament."

That's when Chu catches sight of Shiori. "Oh, sheila - who is this lovely lady?"

"My mother." Kurama says with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaku Ren Bo   Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:17 am

Chu blinks for a moment, looking back and forth between Shiori and Kurama. "Is that right?"

"It is." Shiori smiles. "I'm Shiori."

Chu grins back. "A beautiful name for a beautiful lady."

"Hey, back off, Chu." Yusuke calls. "I like having you around, and if you keep it up, Hiei and Kurama are gonna decapitate you."

Hiei sniffs. "Decapitation is too much work. I'd maim him. Mostly."

Kurama merely smiles, and Shiori smacks both of them on the head.

"Knock it off you two, he was only being nice."

Hiei snorts. "Yes. Nice. Of course."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaku Ren Bo   Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:51 am

Shiori smacks him again. "Play nice, Hiei!"

"Stop hitting me! I have a reputation to maintain!"

Kurama glances around at the watching demons and laughs. "And yet, she's building up her own reputation. Smack him again, Mother. Let's see what happens."

"Kurama, do you value your hands?"

"Well, it's not my voicebox. That's a new one!"

"Why am I friends with you again?"

Yusuke busts out laughing. "Yeah, this tournament is going to be interesting. Let's see if we can find our rooms, shall we?"

"At least we're not babysitting Keiko this time." Hiei mutters. Yusuke nods assent.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaku Ren Bo   Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:32 pm

Yusuke snorts. "It was a near thing - I had to talk Shizuru into sitting on her. And I mean that in the most literal sense there is."

"Really?" Kurama asks with a laugh.

"Really. It was a pain in the ass, and I had to buy Shizuru like ten packs of cigarettes before she agreed to do it." Yusuke shakes his head. "What is it with the women in our lives who just won't stay out of trouble?"

"You could ask one." Hiei says, jerking his head in Shiori's direction. "I'm pretty sure you won't like the answer."

"I dare you to, actually." Kurama says thoughtfully. "The outcome of that conversation would be hilarious."

"That's just setting him up for failure, though." Kuwabara says with a grin. "You two just wanna watch Shiori maim him."

"Added bonus." Hiei says cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaku Ren Bo   Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:30 pm

"Would a human woman really be able to maim Yusuke?" Rinku wonders.

Kurama smirks. "Oh, trust me - yes, she can."

"Happily, too." Yusuke laughs. "Come on - let's go find our rooms."

The two teams make their way through the hotel, drawing enough looks from the other competitors. Kurama can hear the whispers already filling the room about the human team returning to the tournament.

Hiei glances over at him. "You would think they would have learned that we're only partially human."

Kurama has to hide a snicker. "Maybe, but enough to matter."

"Eh, beside the point. Besides, now Kuwabara can actually keep up with us."

"Coming from you, that's high praise."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaku Ren Bo   Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:19 am

"Yes, but don't tell him. It'll only go to his head."

"Something tells me he already knows."
Kurama notes with a grin.

Yusuke finds their room, and opens the door, and looks around. "Huh. I actually think this is the same one we had last time."

"It is." Hiei says, moving to his customary perch on the windowsill. "The view is the same one I had last time."

Shiori follows Kurama into the room and begins poking around with fairly obvious curiosity. "Well, if they're trying to kill you, at least they want you to be comfortable while you die." she notes, looking in the fridge and finding it stocked. "They spare no expense, huh?"

"The beds are shit." Hiei mutters.

"That's because you prefer sleeping in trees." Kurama says with a grin. "You think they're too soft."

"That's because they are."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaku Ren Bo   Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:11 pm

"Well, Hiei can take the tree. I'll take his bed." Shiori says cheerfully. Kurama chuckles.

There's the traditional cups of coffee on the table. Kuwabara grins. "Feels weird not having Rinku break in, doesn't it?"

"I don't know." Yusuke laughs. "I wasn't awake when that happened."

"No, you slept through the whole thing." Genkai mutters.

"Hey! It's because you wore me out!"

Kurama smirks. "Yusuke, think about what you just said."

Kuwabara and Hiei burst out laughing while Yusuke splutters.

((Not my best posts. Sorry!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaku Ren Bo   

Back to top Go down

Kaku Ren Bo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Forums :: Roleplays :: Blood Brothers-
Jump to: