A forum for story-type roleplay

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Black and White

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:15 pm

Jazz laughs over Prowl's intercom. Prowl starts to continue, but a shadow falls over him. He curses to himself. "Seekers."

"Need a hand?"

"Not likely. It's Starscream."
Prowl stops in his patrol and transforms, watching as Starscream lands and does the same. The seeker glares at him a moment.

"Anyone nearby?"

"No." Prowl tilts his head to the side. "Do you want something from me?"

"I need some sanity. I hate having Megatron's friends around the base."

Prowl can't help but grin. "I understand that. We've got a similar situation on the Ark. Want a Prime?"

"No."

"You don't even know which one."

"The only Prime you would willingly give up is Sentinel. No. I remember that afthead."

Prowl laughs. "We'll trade you Optimus's friend for one of Megatron's."

Starscream laughs at that. "Tempting. But still not taking Sentinel. Sorry."

"Well, slag. Worth a shot."
Back to top Go down
http://rpgforums.forumotion.com
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:24 pm

Jazz listens with half an audio until he hears Starscream mention the visitors to the Nemesis. As Starscream and Prowl talk, he starts to grin, then outright begins to laugh. He's ninety percent sure that Prowl can hear the hysterical laughter, but he doesn't care. The conversation is priceless, and he hits record, allowing Blaster and Jumper to hear the conversation.

Blaster bursts out laughing at Starscream's description of Sentinel. "Well, he's not wrong, mech."

"Naw, he ain't. It's still nice ta know that th' Cons ain't got any respect for 'im, either." Jazz says with a grin.

"Well, so much for sending Sentinel to them. Do you think Screamer'd change his mind if we sent Sentinel gift wrapped?" Jumper asks, leaning back in his seat to look over at Jazz.

"Mmm, prolly not. 'Sides, how're ya gonna gift wrap 'im in th' first place. Sentinel ain't gonna let ya get near 'im."

"What if I had help?"

"Depends on the help." Blaster answers for Jazz.

"I bet I could get the twins on it. Maybe Bee."

"Ya'd stand a better chance, but not likely. Ya'd prolly have ta sedate th' mech."

"Think Ratchet would let me steal some of his sedatives if I told him it's for a good cause?" Jumper asked.

"Let you steal, hell. He'd help." Blaster laughs.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:30 pm

Prowl's shoulders are starting to shake from the laughter. Starscream stares at him. "Listening in on the voices in your head?"

"They may not be real, but they have some awesome ideas." Prowl retorts gamely. He patches the transmission through his external speakers so Starscream can listen in. "Jumper wants to enlist the twins' help in sedating and gift-wrapping Sentinel for you."

Starscream just stands there for a moment. "Good luck with that. I think the twins would be more likely to kill him."

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Prowl reminds him. "Jazz, I think Ratchet would do it himself if he could."

"Tha's true! Ah didn' think of that! Jumper, yer outta luck!"

"Well, slag it! I wanted to get in on the fun!"
Jumper whines. Blaster laughs.

"We're stuck with the slagger for another four weeks. I think you'll get your opportunity, mech!"

Starscream shakes his head. "I still don't want him. I don't care how pretty the gift wrap is."

There's a brief pause before Jumper speaks again. "What if I throw in high-grade?"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:40 pm

There's a moment of silence while Starscream deliberates, and Jumper stares at the screen like it would help sway the seeker.

"The answer's still no, though I hate to say it. High-grade isn't worth the headache of having that glitch around."

"Damn it!"

Jazz and Prowl both burst out laughing at the disappointed outburst. Blaster pats Jumper's shoulder.

"Maybe next time, mech."

Jumper pouts. "Not frellin' likely."

Jazz kicks his feet up onto the console and grins. "Wanna trade places? He's my brother."

"No, thanks. I already hate the mech, why would I wanna be related to him." Jumper shoots back. "I pity you."

Jazz snorts. "Mech, I pity meh. Ah sure as hell didn' ask fer 'im ta be my brother."

There's another pause as Starscream mulls this over. "I didn't know that you and Sentinel were related. You'd best not let Megatron catch wind of it."

"Or what? He'll kill Sentinel? Ask meh if Ah care." Jazz waves a hand dismissively.

Starscream laughs. "Are you certain you're not a Decepticon? That's a Decepticon-like attitude you've got there."

"It's more'n returned by Sentinel." Jazz says with a grin.

Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:49 pm

"You are not likely to find many mechs who will care too much if you killed Sentinel." Prowl says with a laugh. "It's Optimus we'd have an issue with."

"Well, yeah, of course you would. He's the Prime that actually knows what the slag he's doing." Starscream points out.

Prowl smiles. "Exactly. That and he respects us, and we respect him. Sentinel, not so much."

Starscream laughs at that. "Sentinel has no respect for anyone. At all. I don't think he even respects Ultra Magnus, and that's the one mech that honestly outranks him."

"In more ways th'n one." Jazz says with a dry laugh.

Starscream pauses. "Oh, come on! Is there something there I don't know about?" He scowls. "Stop grinning at me, Jazz! It's not funny!"

"It is now."

Prowl glances up behind him as more engines sound. "Is the trine gonna be a problem?" he asks.

"Nope, but if they're headed this way, so is the rest of the patrol." Starscream sighs. "Damn. I was actually having a good time. We need to do this more often."

"Yes, we really do. This was fun." Prowl transforms. "Don't get caught, Screamer."

"Aw, you do like me!" Starscream transforms and takes off before Prowl can retort.

In the comms room, Jazz laughs. "Aw, yer bonding!"

"Ah, stuff it, Jazz." Prowl can't help but laugh anyway. "He's not a bad mech when he's not trying to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:57 pm

"Ah could say th' same about a coupla other mechs on the Decepticon base." Jazz remarks. "Speakin' of which, don' we have a mech in th' brig ta visit?" Jazz says with a grin.

"Are you that excited to have Deadshot finally defect?"

"Yeah, a bit. Ah've only been houndin' 'im about it fer th' last few years now." Jazz comments, leaning back in his seat. "An' now, Ah get ta have 'im on mah team. What's not ta be excited about?"

Jumper blinks over at Jazz. "You got Deadshot to defect? How?"

"Mah lovable personality an' killer bod." Jazz says easily, ignoring the twin snorts of amusement from Prowl and Blaster. "What? Ya'll both know it's true."

"Your personality, yes. Your body, probably not so much. Sorry to burst your bubble." Prowl says with some amusement.

"Ouch. Right in th' spark, Prowler." Jazz remarks, laying a hand over his chassis. "You can't see it, but inside, I'm weeping like a sparklin'."

Jumper rolls his optics. "Yes. Sobbing. Hurry, Prowl. It hurts to look at."

Jazz shoots him a look. "Yer tone gets any dryer, ya'll give th' desert a run fer it's money."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:41 pm

Prowl chuckles to himself as he finishes his patrol and heads back to the Ark. The banter continues, with him contributing occasionally. Optimus meets him at the entrance to the Ark. Prowl transforms and walks up to the Prime. "Optimus?" This is unusual.

Optimus smiles at him. It's hard to tell with the mask, but Prowl has always known. "Anything to report?" he asks quietly.

"No sir. Just the usual."

That earns a snort from Optimus. "I heard the laughter coming from the comms room. Do I dare ask who you ran into?"

Prowl grins. "Not within audio range of others." he says easily. "Trust me, everything is fine."

"I trust you. Doesn't mean I'm not curious about which mechs are in on your patrol truce." Prime chuckles. The two of them walk back to the comms room. "So, I'm guessing you heard that Deadshot has requested a meeting with the two of you?"

"Yep. Jazz is practically bouncing with pleasure."

"Sentinel has demanded to sit in on the proceedure."

"Does he want to scare away our defector?" Prowl mutters darkly. "Actually, you know what, let him. Deadshot could use some experience with ignoring him."

"Sentinel actually wants to interrogate him before he swears in."

"No." Prowl says immediately. "I know he's a Prime, but I don't trust him as far as I can throw him. Which trust me, is no where near far enough."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:14 pm

Prime laughs. "I've already told him no, but he might try to make an appearance anyway."

"And then Jazz'll punch him in the face." Prowl says with a grin. "It's been a while since Jazz has had the chance to reintroduce his knuckles to Sentinel's faceplates."

As Prime goes to respond, Jazz pokes his head around the corner. "Yo! Prowler, if ya don' hurry up, Imma go an' swear Deadshot in by mahself!"

Prowl gives him an exasperated look. "Jazz! You've waited this long to swear him in, can't you wait until my conversation with Prime is done?"

"Nope! Leaving now! See ya when ya catch up!" Jazz shoots him a grin and turns to walk away.

Prime laughs. "Go on, Prowl. I'll talk with you afterwards. It doesn't seem like Jazz is inclined to wait."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:20 pm

Prowl laughs and follows Jazz down the hall. Jazz glances back at Prime. "What was that about?" he asks.

"Oh, apparently Sentinel wants to 'interrogate' Deadshot."

"Over mah dead body."

Prowl pats him on the shoulder. "I think, considering the circumstances, it would be a spectacularly bad idea for you to fight Sentinel." he says dryly.

"So what's yer plan?"

"You go in and swear in Deadshot. Once he's an Autobot, Sentinel can't touch him. I'll keep the frelling idiot busy." Prowl shrugs. "It shouldn't be too hard."

"Famous last words." Jazz snorts. "An' if he decides ta go through ya?"

"I don't have the history with him that you do. Not the public one anyway. Besides, I'm better at ignoring him than you are."

Jazz gives him a sideways look, but nods. "Alrigh' Prowler. But if I hear a fight, Imma comin' after him, an' ya can't stop meh."

Prowl smiles and kisses his cheek. "Wouldn't dream I could. Now go swear him in. I sense idiocy coming our way."

Jazz laughs and ducks into the brig.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:39 pm

Deadshot looks up as Jazz walks in and grins. "Oh, good! I was beginning to think that I'd have to swear myself in."

Jazz laughs. "Nah, mech. We had ta get our patrol and comms duty outta th' way first." he grins. "So, ya ready ta become offical?"

"Yep. It's not gonna hurt, is it?" Deadshot asks with a grin as Jazz snorts. "Because I'm not a big fan of self-inflicted pain."

Jazz grins widely. "Nah, mech. So, ta business. Ah've only got a coupla questions. One. D'ya swear ta renounce yer ties an' loyalty th' Deceptions?"

Deadshot grins. "Yes, I swear. Also, Why're you being so formal?"

Jazz bursts out laughing. "Shut up - Ah didn' make these questions. Last question, then yer clear - d'ya promise not ta kill Prime in his sleep? Call that paraphrasin'."

That does make Deadshot burst out laughing. "Yeah, I promise not to kill your Prime. Cross my spark."

"Then yer official. Jus' do meh a favor an' change yer decal an' optic color, and we c'n get outta here." Jazz types in the code to lower the laser bars.

Deadshot shutters his optics for a moment in concentration - the decal on his shoulders changing from Decepticon purple to Autobot red, and when his optics open again, they're a bright blue. Jazz grins.

"'S a good color on ya."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:47 pm

Sentinel storms into the brig. "Move, Prowl."

Prowl crosses his arms over his chest. "You and what army?"

"I have the right to interrogate the Decepticon you are hiding from me!"

"Hiding. That's not the verb I would use." Prowl tilts his helm to the side, then grins. "Go right on ahead. Interrogate the Decepticon." He steps aside. Before Sentinel can barge in, Jazz and Deadshot walk out of the brig, Deadshot now sporting bright blue optics. He grins at Sentinel.

"Hi. I'm the new Autobot!"

Jazz doubles over laughing. "Yer gonna fit right in!"

Prowl smirks. "Yes, he will." He turns back to Sentinel, giving him his best innocent smile. "What Decepticon?"

Sentinel snarls and takes a swing at Prowl. Prowl calmly steps out of the way and towards the wall - putting Sentinel right within Jazz's reach. He pops Sentinel right in the noseplates. Sentinel jumps back, howling.

Prowl turns to Jazz. "Good shot."

"Thank ya!"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:00 pm

Deadshot wanders over to where Prowl is and leans against the wall next to him, while eyeing Sentinel. He shoots Prowl a grin. "That's an improvement. It goes really well with his chin, don't you think?"

Jazz shakes out his fist, staring at Sentinel. "Wanna try that again? 'Cause I'll lay ya out next time."

Sentinel just glares at Jazz, hands still clamped over his bleeding nose. "I'll have you put in the brig for assault on a superior officer."

"No, merely a higher ranking one." Prowl says dryly. "In case you've forgotten, Jazz is the third in command here."

"A rank he doesn't deserve." Sentinel growled.

Deadshot rolls his eyes. "Yeah, good luck convincing Optimus Prime that he should just fire his TIC. Yeah, that'll go over like a lead balloon."

Sentiel glares at Deadshot. "You stay out of this, you don't know what you're talking about."

"I know enough about the politics and ranking system of both armies - it comes with my job." Deadshot shoots Sentinel a nasty grin. "And now I'm a sworn Autobot, so I can't use my skill set against you."

"Ya could, but ya'd hafta be careful about it." Jazz mutters. Prowl slaps him lightly on the shoulder.

"Don't encourage him."

"It's mah job as his new boss!" Jazz protests with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:10 pm

"Of course you would employ a Decepticon with your mechs." Sentinel snarls, for the most part completely ignoring Prowl and Deadshot. "I'm not surprised. Tell me, how many of your spies have ties to the Cons?" He lowers his hands and takes a step forward, fists clenching.

Prowl immediately steps in between them. "As amusing as it would be to watch Jazz beat the slag out of you, I think we would all like to avoid a fight in front of Optimus." he says quietly.

Sure enough, Prime rounds the corner and freezes. "Did I miss something?"

"I'm a new Autobot, and Jazz hit Sentinel. In his defense, Sentinel was gonna hit Prowl. He deserved it." Deadshot says cheerfully.

Optimus just sighs. "Welcome aboard, Deadshot. I see Jazz is already training you well." He flashes all three of them a smile before turning his attention to Sentinel. "Stop moaning - he barely hit you."

"Barely?!"

"If he wanted to, he would have punched your noseplates through your face."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:06 pm

"An' jus' so we're clear, Ah really wanna." Jazz says darkly from behind Prowl.

Sentinel takes a step towards him, but Optimus grabs his shoulder. "Sentinel, I would not advise goading him. Because if you take one more step, Prowl will move, and you will be sent to Ratchet for extensive and complicated repairs. We're the only ones keeping him from tearing you apart. What did you say to him?"

"Nothing he didn't deserve." Sentinel sneers. "It's not my fault he can't take the truth."

Jazz visibly bristles. "Yeah, th' truth. He made th' mistake of askin' if any of mah mechs are double agents."

"That's not what I said."

"Ya implied it. An' yer lucky Prime an' Prowler are standin' between meh an' ya. I wanna strip yer plating off with a knife."

Prime looks at Prowl and Deadshot. "Get Jazz out of here, and talk him down. I know he won't do anything, but we should separate them. I'll handle Sentinel."

Jazz snorts derisively as Prowl and Deadshot flank him. Deadshot gives Sentinel a look of loathing. "Before we go, I want to make something clear. I've heard about you, Sentinel. I know things that I shouldn't. I've moved in circles you wouldn't believe I could. If you don't want a few dirty secrets being aired, I'd watch my step. Because I'll be watching you very closely."

Sentinel went dead still, his optics locked with Deadshot's. "You don't know anything."

One corner of Deadshot's mouth turned up in a decidedly not-nice grin. "Try me."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:32 pm

Prowl laughs at that. "No subtlety at all. You're definitely one of Jazz's mechs." He takes Jazz by the arm and gently guides him away, Deadshot flanking the mech on the other side. Sentinel pings Prowl's private comm as they leave.

"You will regret this, Prowl. I warned you. I will make sure you never cross me again."

Prow doesn't even respond to that. He simply walks away, a small smirk on his faceplates.

Optimus watches the three go. He sighs in frustration. "Brilliant, Sentinel. You simply cannot play nice, can you?"

((it's bad, but it's up!))
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:45 pm

Sentinel rounds on Prime. "How can you trust them? Prowl, I can understand. You know him better than most. But Jazz and Deadshot are going to get you killed. And you'll never see it coming."

"Interesting, considering that Jazz is your younger brother." Prime's gaze is level. "I seem to remember Magnus adopting Jazz."

"He's no brother of mine." The words are ground out through gritted dental plates.

Prime snorts. "I'd imagine Magnus would like to differ." When that gets no response, Prime sighs. "Sentinel, you need to let this rivalry with Jazz go. All you're doing is turning the entire base against you."

"I'm trying to get all of you to see reason!"

"No. You're trying to get me replaced." Prime's words are candid, and Sentinel blinks, somewhat taken aback.

"How did you - "

Prime huffs a quiet laugh. "I owe Ratchet some high-grade. I didn't think you'd admit it."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:51 pm

As soon as they enter the rec room, Jazz rounds on Prowl. "What did Sentinel say ta ya?" he asks quietly.

Prowl shakes his head. "Sentinel is nothing I can't handle, Jazzy." he says softly. "Let me handle him. You handle Deadshot and the spybots."

Jazz vents in frustration. "Prowler -"

"No, Jazz. Do you trust me?"

That makes Jazz pull back a bit. "O' course."

"Then trust me to handle this. If I need help, I will get you. I promise." He nudges Jazz towards the table the spybots always commandeer. "Go introduce Deadshot to the team. I'll get us some energon."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:01 pm

Jazz glances over at where Deadshot is looking around with interest. A reluctant grin tugs at his mouth. "Yeah - how much ya wanna bet that th' starstruck look on 'is faceplates fades in a week?"

"Nope. Not taking that bet. Go introduce him - I can actually see Mirage's foot tapping under the table." Prowl says with a grin. The grin gets wider as Jazz wanders over to the table, motioning for Deadshot to follow.

Jazz plops down in his usual seat, Deadshot taking the one on his left. "'Kay, so guys. Ya might've heard we have a newbie on th' team."

Mirage smiles as he sips his energon. "We may have heard a thing or two, yes." He grins at Deadshot. "Welcome to insanity."

Deadshot grins back. "Insanity, huh?"

Bee laughs. "Well, you have to be a little messed up in the processor to do what we do."

Jazz laughs. "What, ignore perfectly good orders an' blow slag up? Sounds reasonable ta meh."

"It would." Mirage and Bee say in tandem, making Jazz laugh as they grin at each other. Jazz grins. "So, Deadshot, Ah'm assumin' ya already know 'Raj. The echo he's got is Bumblebee, but we call 'im Bee fer short - we're lazy. Th' green mech is Hound, an' he's one o' th' best trackers we've got. Trailbreaker's on comms duty, so Ah'll introduce ya later. An' tha's pretty much th' team, wit' th' exception of Prowler."

"Prowl's on the team?" Deadshot asks curiously.

"Yeah - he's the tactical officer for our division. He's good at thinkin' on 'is feet, an' in order ta work wit' a team like mine, ya hafta be able to. Things have a tendency ta go south real quick."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:09 pm

Deadshot nods. "Makes sense." He glances over at Prowl and watches as he weaves his way through the various groups with three cubes of energon. "There's always been rumors over on the Decepticon base that Prowl might be a little more than just tactical, with the way he fights."

Mirage snorts. "Might be?"

Hound jerks his thumb at Jazz. "Prowl has always been a good fighter - then this one got a hold of him and taught him all sorts of nasty tricks. Then he started training with us. Prowl may like letting Jazz fight his battles, but that's because Jazz is willing and Prowl likes making mechs underestimate him. He thinks it's funny."

"Sounds like Prowl." Deadshot muses as Prowl joins the group. He passes Deadshot and Jazz their drinks and takes a seat next to Jazz.

"Talking about anything interesting?"

"Ya." Jazz says with a grin.

Prowl returns it with a smirk. "Just don't go giving away all my secrets."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:17 pm

"Wouldn' dream of it." Jazz says, taking a drink from the cube. "But th' conversation kinda reminded meh - Deadshot, meet meh tomorrow in th' trainin' room. Ah wanna see what ya c'n do, an' if there's any room for improvement."

Deadshot blinked at him. "You're actually gonna make me fight you?"

"Yep."

"And if I don't want to?" Deadshot asks curiously.

"Too bad." Jazz says easily, grinning. "If ya wanna actually do more'n sit behind a desk, ya'll let me fight ya, learn what yer capabilities are, an' adjust accordingly."

Deadshot bursts out laughing. "You really aren't what I expected you to be." He leans back to look over at Prowl. "Ether one of you."

Prowl blinks at him. "What have I done?"

Deadshot grins widely. "I kinda figured you both were all bark and no bite." he holds up a hand as Jazz looks ready to protest. "Don't misunderstand, your reputations had to come from somewhere, but I'd figured they'd been exaggerated a bit. They haven't. The two of you are frightening, and I really, really would like to avoid going hand to hand with either of you if I can avoid it."

Jazz and Prowl blink in tandem, causing Deadshot to burst out laughing again. Jazz speaks first.

"Uh, thanks?" That response sends the rest of the spec ops team into hysterical laughter.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:23 pm

"Wait - how did I get dragged into this?" Prowl wonders.

"We were discussing fighting skills you like to pretend you don't have." Mirage teases gently. Prowl can't help but smirk at that.

"Well, I thought I proved myself rather nicely the first time I had to bail you guys out of trouble." he teases right back.

Jazz bursts out laughing. "Man, Prowler, tha' was epic! Ya shouldda seen 'im, Deadshot - took all of us through a mine field without battin' an optic. Cool an' calm as ya please, all while we're bein' sniped at."

Deadshot give them a look. "Now you're slagging me."

Prowl considers. "Not really. It was a pretty epic fight."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:29 pm

"Not slaggin' ya in th' slightest. 'M pretty sure Red Alert's still got th' footage." Jazz pauses thoughtfully. "Ah'm pretty sure Ah c'n bribe 'im inta givin' it ta meh fer some of th' Twins' high-grade."

"There's video footage?" Prowl demanded.

"Uh, yeah." Jazz turns to look at Prowl. "Yer honestly surprised? Ah think Ratch still uses that in his 'what not ta do if yer team is cornered an' ya can't get out' lectures."

"Well, I did always say I could be used as a bad example." Prowl mutters. Mirage grins and pats his shoulder. Prowl laughs and looks over at Deadshot. "Are you okay? You're looking a little faint."

"I'm fine." Deadshot's voice is a little thin. "I'm just trying to come to terms with the fact that I've literally sold my spark into the servitude of two of the most dangerous mechs to walk Cybertron and Earth."

Jazz snorts. "Servitude, huh? Ah gotta tell ya, I kinda think servitude is th' wrong word here. Ya ain't servin' meh, mech. Yer workin' with me. Big difference."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:36 pm

Deadshot blinks. "I'm not sure if that makes it any better." he admits. Prowl chuckles.

"I don't know why this surprises everyone." he says. "I mean, Optimus wouldn't have gotten the Autobots as far as he has if he didn't employ those who were at the top of their game - and this team represents the top of those. So it makes sense for the head of spec ops and the tactical leader to be that dangerous."

"Yeah, but you don't act it." Bee points out.

"How do you mean?"

"Kind of hard to reconcile the idea of the unofficial morale officer also being capable of ripping your spark out with his bare hands." comes the dry response from Mirage. "Or that our rule-abiding SIC regularly performs borderline illegal acts to keep us all alive."

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck." Prowl says mildly.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:42 pm

Jazz shoots Mirage a sweet grin. "Flattery will get ya everywhere, 'Raj."

Mirage rolls his optics and grins. "It's not flattery if it's true." He starts to say more, but Sunstreaker and Sideswipe pull a couple of chairs up and join them. "Hello, Sunny, Sides."

"Hey, 'Raj." Sides says cheerfully. He grins at Deadshot, and holds his hand out. "Hi. I'm Sideswipe. I've shot at you before."

Sunstreaker merely sighs as everyone else at the table burst out laughing. "Smooth, Sides."

"What? It's true." Sides grins as Deadshot shakes his hand.

"Nice to meet you. I've shot at you too."

Jazz grins and props his chin up in his hands. "Aw, lookit that, yer makin' friends." he teases.

"Shut your faceplates, Jazz." Deadshot says, grinning.

"Make meh."

"Nope. I like my spark where it is."

"Wuss."

"Wrong. Smart."

Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:22 am

Sunny laughs. "Ah, I see you are learning about the loving mechs we call SIC and TIC." he teases, taking a seat at the table. "You gonna be tactical or spec ops?"

"Ops." Prowl and Jazz say simultaneously. At the twins' look, Prowl adds, "Jazz called dibs."

The twins can't help but laugh at that. "That actually explains the look on Deadshot's face." Sunny pats the mech's shoulder. "It's okay. You get used to them after a while. We did."

Prowl snorts. "Yes. 'A while'. Tell him how long it took you guys to stop jumping around me."

Sides laughs at that. "Well, in our defense, Jazz showed us the minefield footage."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   

Back to top Go down

Black and White
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next