A forum for story-type roleplay

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Black and White

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:56 pm

Jazz merely shrugs as Prowl gives him a look. "What? It was hot."

Prowl shakes his head. "Not the phrase I'd use to describe it, but sure."

Mirage grins. "You wanted to know when the crush actually began to develop? Right there."

Jazz kicks him under the table, making Mirage yelp. "Shut yer mouth!"

"He already knows!"

"He didn' know that!" Jazz emphasizes his point with another kick.

"If you kick me one more time . . "

"Ya'll what? Whine at me when I pin yer faceplates ta th' floor?"

Deadshot looks over at Prowl. "Um, is this normal?"

"You can try it, Jazz."

"Okay. Yer on - finish yer energon an' we'll see who's talkin'.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:07 pm

Prowl just shakes his head and laughs. "This is what qualifies as normal for us. The threats are how they say they love each other."

"Love is such a strong word." Mirage says dryly. "How about tolerate?"

"Wow. How rude, Raj."

"Bite me.

"No. I've done tha' an' ya taste bad. Get some better wax."

Bee bursts out laughing. "Wow. Just wow. That's a low blow even for you, Jazz."

"Ain' low if it's true."

Mirage throws his empty energon cube at Jazz's head. "Okay, I'm good. Let's go!"

"Bring it!"

"It's been brought!"

"If the two of you are going to bring it, then you need to actually get up and stop just yelling at each other." Prowl says dryly. Jazz grins.

"Ya judgin'?"

"Of course."

"Hey!" Sides protests. "That's not fair! He's biased!"
Back to top Go down
http://rpgforums.forumotion.com
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:16 pm

Jazz kicks Sideswipe, too. "OW! Slag it, Jazz! That hurt!"

"It was meant ta." Jazz shoots back with a grin. "Ya wanna judge instead?"

"No, because now I'm biased towards Mirage." Sides pouts, rubbing his shin.

Prowl laughs. "Deadshot can judge, considering he doesn't know either once of your styles, and there's no bias."

Jazz rolls to his feet, and grins at Mirage. "Ya comin' or what?"

Mirage stands, and Hound pats his back. "Nice knowing you, Raj."

"Gee, thanks for the vote of confidence, Hound." Mirage says dryly.

"Any time. Jazz, go easy on him. I have plans tonight, and I'd hate to have them wrecked because you put him in the medbay." Hound says with a grin.

Jazz laughs. "Ah'll be as nice ta him as he is ta me. Sound fair?"
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:22 pm

Hound laughs. "Kinda. I know how you fight."

"Better. I fought ya once or twice." The entire group gets up and heads to the training room, passing Optimus and Sentinel in the hallway. The Prime just laughs as they go.

"Please don't wind up in the med bay." he calls after them.

"I don't think they intend to." Prowl replies, never breaking stride. Sentinel frowns after them.

"Training at this hour?"

"I'm sure." Optimus chuckles. "They do have a new recruit, after all. The better question would be when don't they train."

"Jazz does not permit them breaks?"

"He does. They don't often take them."

Deadshot glances behind him, then flashes a grin at Prowl and Jazz. "But-chin, whoo-hoo." he sings softly under his breath.

Every single mech immediately bursts into laughter.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:16 pm

Sentinel whips around, but the spec ops team have already rounded the corner.

Deadshot glances back. "Is it weird I was kinda hoping he'd follow?"

"Nah, mech, he ain't gonna do nothin' with Prime right there." Jazz says as Mirage leads the way into the training room.

Mirage smiles as he heads to the center of the room. "Not just because Prime was there, but also because if he had tried anything, Jazz wouldn't have to lift a finger. We'd dismantle him."

"Aw, ya do love meh." Jazz says cheerfully as he joins Mirage. "We gonna keep this clean-ish?"

"Depends. Can I use my shield?"

"Ah don' know why ya bother. Ah see right through it."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:38 pm

"I know you do. I still wanna know how Prowl does it." Mirage says, falling back into a fighting stance. Jazz laughs and mimics him.

"Th' doorwings. Ah keep tellin' ya that."

"And I don't believe you."

With that, the two start fighting in earnest. Deadshot leans over. "Is it really the doorwings?" he asks.

Prowl merely smirks. "Among other things. I'm tactical - I observe. Some of the things I observe tell me where Mirage is no matter his cloaking."

Deadshot considers this for a moment, watching the fight. Suddenly he grins.

"Jazz."

"Got it in one."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:45 pm

Jazz dodges a flurry of kicks, and drops, planting his foot into Mirage's stomach, sending him back a few steps. Jazz presses the advantage, doing his best to put Mirage's back against the wall. Mirage twists out of the way, grab's Jazz's wrist, and flings him across the room, Jazz impacting the far wall with a grunt.

As the fight continues, Deadshot watches. "So, is my fight with Jazz gonna get this intense?"

Bee shoots him a curious look. "Intense? This isn't intense - they're just fooling around."

"Says you!"

Bee nods sagely. "Says me. I'd know, I've been on the receiving end of one of these fights. They're not even trying."

Jazz sends Mirage flying past them, and straightens. "Call it - he's outta th' ring."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:51 pm

Prowl turns and looks out the door. "Damn. You still conscious, Mirage?"

Mirage gives them a thumbs up without ever moving. "Good. I'm good."

"He's fine, an' Ah didn' break 'im. Ya can still have yer fun, Hound." Jazz laughs.

Hound grins. "Oh, good! Come on, Mirage - let's go." He flashes everyone a wicked grin as he helps Mirage to his feet. "I'm gonna go - patch him up. Yeah. Later mechs!"

Prowl pinches his noseplates to hide his grin. "Not subtle. Your mechs are not subtle, Jazz."

"Were we supposed ta be?"

"At least a little."

"Nah, mech, that's yer job." Jazz laughs. "We blow slag up, remember?"

"How can I forget? I've been involved in some of those explosions." comes the expected dry response.

Jazz laughs. "Hey - shove Deadshot in here. I wanna see what he's got."

"HEY! I thought I had a day to prepare!"

"Not anymore." Prowl shoved him forward. "Have fun, Jazzy."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:15 pm

Jazz grins as Deadshot scowls. "Relax, mech - I ain't gonna hit ya. This is all about ya comin' at meh."

"So you're not going to hit me back?" Deadshot asks. "Just so we're clear."

"No, not this go-round. This is just ta give meh an idea of what yer capable of, an' how best ta utilize yer talents." Jazz says, rocking back on his heels. "Ah did this with every meh on mah team, Prowler included."

"And allow me to point out how strange it was to swing at him and have him do nothing but dodge." Prowl says from his perch against the wall. "Usually when we spar, he tries very hard to kick my ass."

Jazz stays suspiciously quiet, earning a raised eyebrow from Deadshot.

"What, nothing? No comments?"

"None ya wanna hear. Yer audios are too innocent."

There's the sound of Prowl's faceplates meeting his palm.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:33 pm

Before Jazz can say anything, Prowl simply remarks, "You could have just asked, you know. Save us both some dents."

There's a long silence before Deadshot bursts out laughing. Jazz sputters. "Oh come on, mech! How was Ah supposed ta know?!"

Prowl merely smiles. "You have a spybot to test. Get to it."

"Ruin mah fun." Jazz grins at him and returns his focus to Deadshot. "Come on, mech. Ah ain' got all day."

"Got something to do?" Deadshot taunts. "Or someone?" With that, he launches himself at Jazz.

Prowl merely sits on the sidelines and watches, committing Deadshot's moves to memory. Jazz isn't the only one using this sparring match to gain data. Prowl has to know how Deadshot performs, to account for him in his planning.

And if he's paying a little too much attention to Jazz in the process, well, no one could really blame him.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:35 am

Jazz dodges the fairly predictable first punch to his helm. "C'mon, mech, try harder'n that!"

"Shut up!" Deadshot's foot narrowly misses Jazz's nose, Jazz jerking his head back and grinning.

"Better. See if ya c'n land a hit sometime this century, okay?"

Bee parks himself next to Prowl. "How long do you think it'll take for Jazz to finally goad him into landing a solid hit?"

"Hard to say. Not long - Jazz has the spectacular talent of getting under most mech's plating fairly quickly." Prowl says with some amusement. As they talk, the insults become more creative.

"Ah've been hit harder by Sentinel. Don' be a wuss!"

"You did not just compare me to that slag heap!"

"An' if Ah did? Whatcha gon' do 'bout it?" Jazz dodges the flurry of attacks. "Yer gonna wave yer hands at meh?"
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:16 am

Prowl watches as the fight keeps getting more intense. Deadshot fights like a Con - with very little grace. He's advertising every blow, and he's never going to land a hit like this. Prowl considers doing a little training of his own. A glance at Jazz shows the mech getting bored, but still enjoying the mock fight. Prowl moved off the wall and approaches the fight.

"Want to show him what a spec ops fight actually looks like?" he asks.

Jazz flashes him a grin. "Ya gettin bored Prowler?"

"Maybe a little. And Deadshot here could use a visual demonstration as to how he needs to fight. This flailing thing won't get him very far."

Jazz nods and steps back. "Take a seat, Deadshot. C'mon, Prowler - lets show 'im how it's done!"

Prowl steps up as Deadshot takes a seat.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:58 pm

Deadshot takes a step or two back, and grins. "What's wrong with the way I fight?"

"Ya fight like a 'Con. Yer telegraphin' yer moves - I know where yer gonna be before yer there." Jazz says, clapping him on the shoulder. "Don' worry, we'll teach ya better."

"Oh, gee. Thanks. And when is this training supposed to start?"

"Bright an' early tomorrow mornin', barrin' any surprise missions or problems on patrol." Jazz says, glancing over at Prowl as he enters the ring. "Ya ready, Prowler?"

"Of course."

Deadshot gave Jazz a concerned look. "Shouldn't you take a break This is the third fight you've had since we got here."

Jazz smiles. "Ah'm fine, mech, though Ah appreciate th' concern."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:52 pm

Bee laughs. "Those fights were warm-ups. This is the real deal. Prowl is probably the one person Jazz can fight here at full-strength and not have to worry about accidentally killing him."

Deadshot blinks as the two mechs circle each other. "I think the Cons might have been afraid of the wrong mech all this time." he says.

"Nope. They're right to be afraid of Jazz. They should just fear Prowl just as much."

Jazz gets tired of the circling and strikes. Prowl dodges the punch with millimeters to spare. Jazz grins. "C'mon, mech, Ah thought we wanted a good fight!" he taunts.

Prowl smirks. "Then come on and stop playing." he teases right back.

Jazz aims a kick at Prowl's midsection. Prowl steps aside and twists around, aiming a backhanded blow at Jazz's helm. Jazz catches him by the wrist and makes every attempt to flip him over his shoulder. Prowl lets his weight go slack, pulling at Jazz's grip and almost making the other mech let him go. Instead, Jazz kicks Prowl's legs out from under him and tries to pin him down. Prowl rolls, taking Jazz with him.

"Let go!" Prowl laughs.

"No! Ah let go, ya'll kick my aft!" Jazz laughs right back.

Deadshot, Bee notices with no small amount of amusement and satisfaction, is watching the fight with narrowed optics and taking mental notes. "Prowl and Jazz have fought for so long that it doesn't matter how good Prowl is at not advertising - Jazz just knows anyway." he explains. "That's why they can fight like this and not kill each other."

"I'm surprised Jazz hasn't actually flipped him."

"He won't. He tries so Prowl can practice what to do if someone else tries it, but Jazz knows how badly doorwings hurt if you land on them wrong." Bee shrugs. "Sometimes Prowl will spar with someone who either doesn't know or doesn't care, but those mechs usually only fight him once."

"Jazz gets to them?" Deadshot winces as Jazz gets thrown into the wall. He lands on his feet, makes a show of dusting himself off, and then launches himself back at Prowl.

Bee grins. "Nope. Ratchet."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:11 am

Deadshot grins. "I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Ratchet yet. I've heard the stories, but I'm a little afraid to go in for my checkup."

"Yeah - he's gonna wanna go over your systems, make sure you didn't bring anything nasty with you. As spec ops, you're gonna have to get used to the fact that you'll be seeing a lot of our resident CMO." Bee winces as Jazz impacts the far wall.

"Ow!" Jazz mock-whines. "Prowler, that hurt!"

"Take it like a mech!" Bee calls, making Prowl and Deadshot burst out laughing.

"Shut yer face, Bee! Ah wasn' talkin' ta ya!" Jazz hollers, tackling Prowl and sending them crashing to the ground. They roll a handful of times, trying to get the upper hand. It ends with Prowl sitting on Jazz's back, twisting his left arm up and behind him.

"Give."

"Nope." Jazz's legs swing up and wrap around Prowl's middle, yanking the other mech off his waist. They both grunt - Prowl as the air is knocked out of him, Jazz as his arm is yanked fairly uncomfortably.

They both get to their feet, eyeing each other.

"How long do their fights last?" Deadshot asks, noting the way Bee's started to grin. "Also, what's so funny?"

"Look at Jazz's visor. Prowl's cracked it."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:12 am

Deadshot grins. "Ah. So not much longer then."

"That depends. They've fought when Jazz's visor was shattered before."

Jazz flashes Prowl a lopsided grin. "Ya got a bug up yer tailpipe?" he teases. "Been a while since ya fought like this."

Prowl merely shrugs. "My other sparring partners were getting boring." he says mildly. "Call it a draw?"

"Call it something." Jazz laughs. "I'm good fer a few more rounds."

Prowl laughs and makes a beckoning motion. "Then come get it."

"Not quite." Prime's voice interrupts them. "Magnus is calling for Jazz. I thought Prowl should sit in."

Prowl frowns. "Anticipating trouble?"

"Maybe. The nature of the call is confidential." Optimus looks over at Deadshot. "Enjoying the show?"

"Something like that."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:35 am

Jazz sighs in disappointment. "An' here it was gettin' good, too."

Prime and Prowl both snort, making Jazz look over. Prime's grinning. "I'm sure you'll have other opportunities to get your hands on Prowl."

That makes Jazz grin. "True. But I gotta admit - "

"Go no further. I don't need to know." Prime holds a hand up, making Jazz laugh. "Also, you might want to change your visor before taking to Magnus."

"Ya got it." Jazz shuts down the visor before reaching up and disconnecting it. He can't see it, but Deadshot's optics widen.

"You're blind." It's not a question.

As Jazz pulls a spare out of his subspace pocket, he cocks his head toward Deadshot. "Yeah, until Ah put mah visor on." he suddenly grins. "Why? Makin' ya uncomfortable?"

"No, just curious." Deadshot watches in fascination as Jazz fastens the new visor into place, the glass lighting up as it powers on. "That's really interesting."

"Nah, it's common fer meh - been doin' this most mah life." He glances over at Prowl. "Ya ready?"

"Of course." Prowl appears completely unruffled, with the exception of the scrapes and dents in his armor. They follow Prime out of the training room. "Did Magnus say what this was about?" he asks curiously.

"He mostly wants an update as to our progress." Prime answers vaguely as they pass a few mechs going by.

Jazz nods. "How much ya wanna bet Sentinel called and whined?"

"Not taking that bet." Prime and Prowl answer as they walk into Prime's office. Jazz grins and waves at the projection.

"Heya, Magnus!"

"Hello Jazz, Prowl. Thank you for joining us."

"No sweat. So, ya needed ta talk to us?"
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:07 pm

"About a few things." Magnus replies. "Do you have any new leads regarding our problem?"

"Mirage is looking into it." Prowl replies.

Magnus nods. "Be careful. Sentinel expressed concern that the snitch could be one of spec ops."

Before Jazz can snap, Prowl retorts "Sentinel can shove it up his aft and rotate. Its not ops. I can vouch for all of them personally."

Magnus chuckles. "I know, I'm just relaying a message. Speaking of, Jazz - you have a new mech on board?"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:17 am

The scowl Jazz was wearing doesn't completely fade, but almost. "Yeah - 'is name's Deadshot." As Magnus's optics widen, so does Jazz's grin. "Yeah, thought ya'd recognize th' name. 'Parently, he was stationed here on Earth, which is how Prowler an' Ah met 'im. We wore 'im down, ya could say."

"Deadshot is a dangerous mech." Magnus says slowly.

"An' so is every other mech on mah team. Ah don' pick th' nice mechs for ops." Jazz says bluntly. "Deadshot's a good fit, an' once we get 'im trained up some, he'll be even better."

Magnus laughs. "That poor mech has no idea what he's getting into, does he?"

Prowl smiles. "I believe he's beginning to figure it out. He seems to be getting along with Bee rather well."

"Ah noticed. Think someone's got a bit o' a crush?" Jazz slides a glance toward Prowl.

"Hard to say yet. If so, Deadshot's got some steep competition. Sideswipe's had his optic on Bee for a while now."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:21 pm

Optimus rolls his optics. "Primus help us." he mutters. "If Sideswipe thinks that Deadshot is competition - "

"Then the resulting fight will be one way to test Deadshot's skills." Prowl says bluntly. Jazz laughs at that.

Magnus grins. "So I'm taking it you're vouching for Deadshot too."

Prowl lifts his chin. "Of course."

"Good. Keep it up. Something tells me this snitch of ours is probably targeting the spec ops unit. Not too many people know it, but that includes you as well. So all of you, be careful."

Prime inclines his helm. "You have an idea of who it is?"

"No, but I know my sons. Sentinel has always been paranoid of Jazz's team. And all things considered, that's the last thing anyone needs - more tension between those two."

"Three." Optimus says dryly. "I'll run interference."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:43 pm

Magnus snorts. "Then you're going to be doing a lot of it."

"Going to be? I already am!" Prime laughs. "I don't know how you put up with it."

"Well, it helped that Sentinel was already in the Academy when I adopted Jazz, so there's that." Magnus says cheerfully as Jazz grins.

"Yeah, an' every time Sentinel'd leave fer th' Academy again after a visit, Ah'd ask if Ah could throw a 'th' slaggin' glitch is gone' party. Usually titled jus' like that."

Magnus bursts out laughing. "I kept telling you no."

"Ah know. Ah threw 'em anyway, jus' under a different name." Jazz grins as Magnus shakes his head.

Prowl and Prime both burst out laughing. Jazz just shrugs unrepentantly, as Magnus sighs.

"Are you ever going to work out your issues with Sentinel?" Maguns asks somewhat seriously.

"Ah doubt it - there's already a lot of dislike, both on mah end an' his. Ah've tried ta talk with 'im mech ta mech, an' try an get along better, but he's got a knack fer findin' all mah hot buttons an' smashin' 'em with a hammer. He gets under mah platin' faster'n any mech alive." Jazz says finally.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:41 pm

Magnus glances behind Jazz at Prowl. "I don't suppose you would be willing to help them find some common ground, would you?"

Prowl snorts. "Do you honestly think Sentinel gets along better with me than he does with Jazz?" he asks dryly.

"He's not as antagonistic towards you."

Prime winces. "You haven't heard the arguments those two have had." he says dryly.

Prowl grins. "Some of my best insults have come from dealing with him." he says wistfully. Jazz cackles and nudges Prowl with a grin. Prowl smirks and nudges him back.

"Are we really all that suprised that Prowl takes Jazz's side?" Prime says pointedly. Magnus just shakes his helm.

"Well, a creator can dream."

"Keep dreaming." Prowl and Jazz say simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:05 pm

Magnus snorts. "Thanks, you two. That was just the pep talk I needed." his tone is dry. "Jazz, I want you to be careful. Like I said earlier, it sounds like this mole is targeting your division in particular."

"Ah will be. Ah've got Prowler, mah mechs, an' Prime lookin' out fer meh." Jazz says with a grin. "Nothin's gettin' near meh."

Prime and Prowl snort. "Your confidence in us is flattering, but we are prone to missing things, you know." Prime points out with a faint grin.

"Ah know. Why d'ya think Ah threw mah team inta that mix." Jazz says cheerfully, making Prowl roll his optics.

"Allow me to rephrase, then. Prime and I don't have to worry about anything because the spec ops team'll kill anyone who goes near Jazz that isn't myself or Prime." Prowl says with a grin. "Better?"

"Much. Thank ya, Prowler."

Magnus bursts out laughing. "You have such a way with words, Prowl."

Prowl laughs. "It runs in the family. What can I say?" he says with a nod in Prime's direction.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:43 pm

"Apparently, I taught him how to bullshit with great ease." Prime says.

There's a knock on the door and Sentinel walks in. "Hello, Ultra Magnus."

Prowl glances at Jazz and rolls his optics. Jazz snorts in laughter. Sentinel just glares at the two of them. "I'm sure Jazz has explained the situation regarding his new ops mech?"

Prowl opens his mouth to say something, but Prime shakes his head. Prowl settles for scowling at Sentinel. The older mech just smirks at him.

Magnus nods. "And I wish them the best of luck."

The smirk falls from Sentinel's face. "Say what?"

-----------/

On the Decepticon base, Megatron sees the new report and snarls. "Deadshot defected?!"

Starscream laughs. "About time. He's only been dancing around that for the last two years."

"You've known about this!"

"Of course I have. I'm not surprised. He wasn't all that happy here, you know."

"And then he made friends with Jazz and Prowl." Megatron considers. "Maybe our snitch can help us take care of them."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:20 am

Sentinel stormed out, the door slamming behind him. Magnus shook his head with a sigh. "I do wish he wasn't so high strung."

Jazz snorts. "Ya can' fix stupid, Magnus, no matter how hard ya try."

"It is nice to dream." Someone shouts Magnus's name over the speaker. "And that's my cue to leave. I've been putting fires out all week."

Prime laughs. "The curse of leadership. Go on, Magnus. We'll let you know what we find out."

"Thank you, Prime. Take care, Jazz, Prowl."

"Ya too, Magnus." The screen goes blank, and Prowl exchanges a long look with Jazz before turning to Prime.

"So, what now, Prime?"

Prime sighs. "We keep doing what we have been. Keep your ears to the ground and watch for anyone acting strangely. We'll get a hit sometime."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   

Back to top Go down

Black and White
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next