A forum for story-type roleplay

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Black and White

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:16 am

Prowl chuckles. "Well, that depends on what Sides thinks of the entire thing." he says with a grin.

"Ah didn't think Sides shared." Jazz comments.

"He doesn't with Sunstreaker, but he might with Deadshot. It really just depends on if he's okay with the crush and how he chooses to handle it."

Red Alert gives an exaggerated shudder. "Okay, can we stop talking about Deadshot, Sides, and Bee in a threesome? That's just really damned awkward to imagine."

Jazz laughs outright at that. "Aw, c'mon mech. Imaginin' weird scenarios is mah specialty."

"Making other mechs uncomfortable is your specialty." Prowl retorts. Jazz just laughs at him.

"But ya love meh anyway!"
Back to top Go down
http://rpgforums.forumotion.com
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:51 pm

Red grins, and Jazz grins back. "Tha' reminds meh, mech. Who won th' pot?"

"What pot?" Prowl demands. Jazz and Red glance over at him before going back to the pad Red pulled out.

"The pot for when you and Jazz decided to stop dancing around each other. Figuratively, anyway." Red says as he reads. "And the winner was Sunstreaker. It would have been Prime if you'd waited another month."

"How much was th' pot up to?"

"Eighty-four thousand credits."

Jazz whistles. "Damn. Ah don' know whether ta be proud o' that amount or somewhat insulted."

Red grins. "Be proud. You two made Sunny a very happy mech."

"Ah bet we did." Jazz laughs as Prowl shakes his head.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:54 pm

Prowl just shakes his helm. "Why does it not surprise me that there was a betting pool about that?" He considers for a moment. "Although somehow I thought it was just the ops team that knew."

"Blaster." Red says immediately.

"Ah. That explains it. I blame Smokescreen for that impulse of his."

Jazz holds up a hand. "Wait a sec - the team knew? How much?"

Prowl offers a faint smile. "All of it."

"So ya knew Ah had a crush on ya before Ah knew about ya."

"Pretty much. Mirage was the first to notice. I was just wondering how long it would take you to make the first move."

"Got tired of waiting, I imagine." Red murmurs to himself.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:08 pm

Jazz gives Red a gentle smack to the back of his helm. "Oi, shut up! You're hardly one ta talk, considerin' your thing for Inferno."

Red looks horrified. "How on Cybertron do you know about that?" he demands.

"Mech, everyone knows about that with th' possible exception of Inferno 'imself." Jazz points out. "'Sides, it's only fair since ya made fun of meh an' my no-longer unrequited crush." He shoots Prowl a grin, who returns it.

Red groans. "Get a room, you two."

"Uh, we're in one?" Jazz says with a grin. "You jus' happen ta be in it." Red face-palms while Prowl bursts out laughing. "So if ya could ya know, get out, that'd be great."

"No, this is my office. You get out!"
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:31 pm

"Should we send Inferno in?" Prowl asks mildly, enjoying the look of utter terror that crosses Red's face.

"How about the two of you just get out and leave me with my computers?"

"Or we could just tell ya which room Inferno's in. Ya know, so ya can have him and yer computers." Jazz teases.

Red groans. Prowl casts Jazz a smirk. "As far as I know, there is only one voyeur in this room, and it's not Red Alert."

"Ah ain' a - wait, what?"

"GET OUT!"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:48 pm

(Time skip!)

The Ark is relatively quiet as Jazz, Optimus, Ironhide, Prowl, and the Twins lead a chained Sentinel to the entrance of the Ark. They had decided to move him early so as not to draw attention to him.

Jazz glances back at Sentinel, whose face is for the most part impassive. Sentinel meets his gaze and smirks. "What's wrong?"

"Nothin' ya care about." Jazz's tone is dismissive, prompting Optimus to shoot a glance at him. Jazz catches the look and shrugs. They're about a third of the way there, and the sound of seeker engines causes everyone to look up.

Starscream transforms and lands a fair distance away. "What are you doing here?"

Optimus gestures behind him to Sentinel. "We're bringing you a present."

Starscream's optics widen. "We don't want him. Take him back." he says almost immediately.

Jazz starts to grin, and the twins begin to laugh. "Sorry mech, he's all yers - apparently he's Cyclonus's spy."

"No way." Starscream's voice is flat as he looks Sentinel up and down. "You can't be serious."

Optimus nods. "We are, so if you could either take him from here, or call Megatron so we can make the exchange, that'd be fantastic." his tone is dry. "It seems only fair to return your spy since you were so kind to give us Jazz back."

"Only because it's safer to." Starscream mutters as he comms Megatron.

Last edited by Jazz on Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:03 pm

The twins bust out laughing as Prowl protests "That was only once!"

Starscream smirks. "Yes, and once was more than enough. That was when Megatron learned the ops tac officer is just as dangerous as the rest of the ops team, if not more so."

"See, I don't understand why that needed proving."

"That's a conversation best left for later." Optimus chides gently, vastly amused. "Here comes Megatron."

Sure enough, Megatron arrived a moment later. He stares at Sentinel, then turns his attention to Optimus. "Didn't peg you as being into that sort of thing."

That elicits another round of laughter from the twins and Starscream. Prime merely smiles. "We're returning your spy."

"Excuse me?"

"He's Cyclonus's spy. You can have him back now. He's not useful to us."

"No. Frag that noise. You can keep him."

Prowl merely smirks at the growing look of agitation on Sentinel's face. "Wasn't what you were expecting, was it?" he murmurs. Louder, he adds, "It's payment for all the times you returned our spy to us."

"That's only because it's safer."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:12 pm

Megatron eyes Sentinel with undisguised irritation and a hint of loathing. "Do I absolutely have to take him?"

"Uh, yeah, kinda."

Megatron sighs. "Fine. Starscream, take him."

"Why me?!"

"Because I have better things to do. When you get back to base with him, take him to the brig, and let Cyclonus know that his spy is there."

Sentinel's optics widen. "You're going to put me in the brig?! After everything I've done for you?!" his voice is indignant.

Megatron raises an optic ridge at him. "You've done nothing for me. Why should I facilitate your comfort when you're literally nothing to me?"

"I gave up everything for your cause!"

"I don't care. I didn't ask you to." Megatron turns to walk away. "This makes us even, Prime."

Prime nods. "I'm aware." He hands the chain to Starscream. "Good luck." he murmurs, before motioning for everyone to follow him back to the Ark.

Sunstreaker breaks the silence. "Well, that was actually pretty anti-climactic. Is it wrong of me to point that out?"

"Not really, mech." Jazz grins. "Oh, ta be a fly on th' wall when Starscream walks in wit' Sentinel. I'd pay good credits ta see the 'Con's faces."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:19 pm

"Still, that's the best punishment anyone could give him." Prowl comments dryly. "Take his ego down two or three pegs."

"Or four." Sides says.

"Or ten." Sunny continues.

"Shut up." Prowl laughs.

Jazz grins at them. Optimus watches them from the corner of his optics, smiling to himself as they continue to harass each other. "At least things can go back to normal again." he murmurs.

"Somethin' ta that effect, anyway." Jazz reminds him. "There's still th' inquiry, after all."

"That might not be as big of a deal as we think." the Prime reminds him. "I do have some friends on the Council, and a few political favors I haven't cashed in yet."

Prowl blinks. "You would cash those in now?"

"Why not? I can't think of anything else I would rather have than them out of my business and Magnus's." Prime shrugs. "The only one at fault was Sentinel, and he's been taken care of. As far as I'm concerned, we've done everything necessary."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:05 am

Jazz comes to a complete stop and stares at Prime in stupified silence. Prime would almost be insulted if the look on Jazz's face wasn't completely priceless.

"Prowler, Ah think Ah'm leavin' ya for yer dad. Nothin' personal." Jazz's voice is somewhat faint.

That makes Prime, Ironhide and the twins burst into hysterical laugher. Prowl merely grins at the stunned mech. "I have to say, that feels kind of personal." he remarks, not even stopping. He shoots Jazz a grin, which is returned.

Jazz jogs to catch up with the group, letting the chatter fall into the background as he thought. Prowl nudges him with an elbow, his head cocking to the side. Jazz merely smiles and gives a nod. Prowl nods back, then resumes his conversation with the twins.

Prime falls back to Jazz's side. "Are you all right?"

"Ah think so. 'S jus' been a busy few weeks, so Ah'm lookin' forward ta a decent night's recharge." Jazz smiles. "Ah also wanna thank ya in advance for Magnus. Ah know he'll thank ya himself once he finds out, but still. Ah know how hard it is to earn those kinda favors from th' council."

Prime hums. "That's true, but it's also pragmatism. If they were to go digging into your methods, they'd do their level best to hang you, me, and Prowl out to dry along with Magnus and Sentinel. I'm merely nipping this in the bud before it gets to that point. Because let's face it - you regularly perform illegal acts to get the results you do, and as your superiors, Prowl and I look the other way because no one else can get the results you can."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:35 am

Jazz snorts. "Let's face it, Prime - Prowler's th' one who's usually helping us perform said illegal acts." he says with a small chuckle. "An' ya gotta know some of th' shit he's pulled ain' legal at all."

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck." Prowl calls back over his shoulder.

"There's not fair, and then there's never stood a chance." Prime shoots back, and by now he's retracted his battle mask so the whole group can see his grin. "You fall into the second category."

"So I'm thorough. Sue me."

Optimus gives an exaggerated sigh while Ironhide and the Twins give up to laughter. Prowl smiles. "I will admit though - I was much more for the rules until I was assigned to Jazz's team."

"An' Ah was all like 'rulebook? What rulebook?'"

"Exactly!"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:30 pm

Jazz grins up at Prime. "Ah'd apologize, but Ah wouldn' mean it."

"I wouldn't have believed you anyway." Prime says with a grin.

Sunstreaker looks back briefly. "How do you think the reception is going right now?"

Jazz shrugs. "Prolly not how Sentinel hoped it would. Didja see th' look on 'is face when Megatron told Screamer ta take 'im ta th' brig?" He grins. "Ah think he was expectin' ta be hailed a hero or somethin'."

Sides laughs. "Well, if he wanted to be a spy so bad, why didn't he go in for ops?"

"He tried, mech." Jazz laughs. "First, 'is armor's too bulky, an' when that was pointed out, he refused ta take it off. Not ta mention, he didn' pass th' psyche evals."

"You have to have psyche evals just to apply to ops? What for?" Sunny demands. Jazz laughs outright.

"Ya may have noticed that most ops mechs are kinda messed up in the processor. We have tendencies towards what Ratch refers to as 'supervillany'. It's mostly ta make sure we ain' plannin' ta overthrow everyone an' take over th' world."

"Uh-huh." Sunny deadpans. "And you passed, how?"

"I don' wanna rule th' world! D'ya have any idea how much work that would be?!" Jazz demands.

"You'd just make Prowl run it anyway." Sides points out.

"I resent that." Prowl says with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:06 pm

"What I want to know is how Prowl passed." Ironhide muses. "I know for a fact that he gets bored enough to start plotting the takeover of the Autobots."

Prowl merely smiles. "They can't court-marshal me for what I think."

Jazz snorts. "Besides, who said it was jus' th' Autobots he was plottin' ta take over?" he laughs.

"Prowl never took the eval." Prime says calmly.

That gets both Prowl and Jazz's attention. "He didn'?" Jazz asks.

"I was supposed to?" Prowl says blankly.

Prime actually laughs at that. "Jazz won't work with anyone else, and quite frankly, I know the mech who runs those evals. I wouldn't sic Prowl on him. He'd have too much fun."

Prowl actually perks up at that. "Are we talking about Vesper?" he asks. "I like Vesper. He's entirely too gullible for his own good."

Prime pinches the bridge of his nose while Jazz, the Twins, and Ironhide burst out laughing. "And that is why you never took the eval."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:20 pm

"Yeah, mech, it's Vesper. Mirage had fun wit 'im too. Damn near failed 'is last eval 'cause he kept givin' Vesper spark attacks." Jazz laughs. "I don' know why he chose ops ta evaluate, he had ta know once we'd figured out how gullible he is, we'd take advantage."

"Mirage almost failed his eval?" Sunstreaker demands? "How?!"

"How d'ya think? He's friends wit me an' Prowler, who're twisted an' sadistic enough ta actually plan ta take over th' world an' have a workable plan hammered out in twenty minutes if we're bored." Jazz grins. "He jus' took snippets of that an' ran wit it."

"Should I be hearing any of this?" Prime wonders as they approach the Ark. "And moreover, should I be concerned?"

Prowl laughs. "Don't worry, Prime, we won't take over. As Jazz pointed out, it's too much work."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:54 pm

"That's reassuring." Prime says dryly. He nods towards Deadshot, who's waiting for them at the entrance. "I wonder how he'll fare with Vesper."

"Ya think th' old mech will get th' chance ta evaluate him?" Jazz wonders.

"As soon as the paperwork clears." Prowl replies. "Actually, we're all due for our evals again. I imagine he'll want to do them all at once."

"Swell."

Ironhide grins. "You actually going to do yours this time?"

"That depends on how badly Prime minds me breaking him." Prowl says cheerfully. "Plotting to take over the Autobots is not the worst thing I do in my spare time."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:29 am

Prime grins as the battlemask slides into place again. "I hope I don't have to point out that this evaluation is important, so I hope you don't torture the mech too much."

Prowl waves a hand. "I'll only mess with him a little."

Jazz sighs and grins. "I'll pull 'im an' Raj aside an' tell 'em ta go easy on 'im. Don' worry, bossbot."

"It's not you I'm worried about. It's poor Vesper. He'll probably retire after this." Prime said with a fair amount of amusement. "That poor mech will never be the same."

"He chose ta evaluate ops, Prime. It ain't that he was assigned ta ops, he asked ta do it. Ah think he knows 'xactly what he's gettin'."

"He visibly flinches when Mirage enters the room." Prime points out.

"Tha's 'cause Raj is a sadist. Ah keep tellin' ya'll this, an' ya don' listen." Jazz grins widely.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:21 pm

Deadshot falls into step beside them as they walk through the Ark. "What's this about an eval?" he asks.

Prowl grins. "They're telling me not to break our resident psychologist." he says cheerfully. "Between me, you, and Mirage, we might actually make the mech retire."

"A psyche eval?" Deadshot blinks. "That's a thing."

"Requirement fer ops." Jazz says with a grin.

The former 'Con points at Prowl. "How the hell did he pass?"

Ironhide, the Twins, and even Prime burst out laughing. Prowl merely smiles his most innocent smile. Jazz almost chokes.

"Try agin, Prowler."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:42 am

"You guys laugh, but I'm being serious!" Deadshot turns to look at Jazz. "How has he passed?"

"He ain't never been evaluated. Either me, Prime, or our old ops leader Gunner kept 'im away from Vesper."

Prime grins. "I miss that old mech. Where's he stationed right now?"

Prowl smiles. "Hot Rod's team - he's working on training up Sunbright's team."

"Ah wish that mech luck, fer all Sunbright's got 'bright' in 'is name, he ain't very bright." Jazz murmurs.

"You only say that because you were sent to train them, and instead kicked their asses." Prime says with a laugh.

"They deserved it! They were dissin' Prowl! Ta mah face!" Jazz shrugs. "So Ah punched 'em in theirs."

Prime walks with them into the rec room, and gets a cube of energon. "I'm aware of that, Jazz. It still doesn't look good on paper, you know."

"Well, tha's what happens when ya imply that one of th' greatest tactical minds on Cybertron only got 'is position by sleepin' wit' th' entire command team." Jazz nods resolutely.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:13 pm

Prowl considers that. "One of? I'll have to try harder."

"Please don't." Prime and Ironhide say at the same time.

Deadshot blinks. "You're okay with that insult?"

"That was a while ago." Prowl says. "I think Jazz made my opinion of that clear. Besides, this is the first I'm hearing of it."

Jazz snorts. "Mech, ya've known about that fer a while. Ya just didn't know it was that insult."

"Because you wouldn't tell me."

"Ah was pissed!"

"Clearly."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:29 pm

Deadshot looks over at Jazz. "When is the eval supposed to happen?"

Jazz shrugs. "As soon as Vesper c'n get away, Ah'd imagine. He's a pretty busy mech."

"Who's a busy mech?" Bee asks as he and Mirage join the group at their table. "Also, hi, Prime. It's not often you join us in our little corner."

"Hello, Bumblebee, Mirage. We were talking about Vesper." Prime doesn't miss the smirk that crosses Mirage's face at the mention of the psychiatrist.

"I like Vesper." Mirage says, settling into his seat with a smile. "Are we going to be seeing him soon?"

Jazz and Prime both sigh. "Yeah, Raj. He'll be arrivin' soon to do our evals." Jazz says with a grin. "Try an' go easy on th' mech?"

"If he wasn't so easy to trick, I wouldn't mess with him." Mirage says primly. "It's not my fault he's gullible."

Prime leans forward. "How about this. The reason he's evaluating you is because I'm calling in several favors for the inquiry to disappear. If you mess with him, and he reports back that the inquiry needs to happen, I will be deeply unhappy."

Bee leans back in his seat. "I'm glad I've never messed with Vesper the way you have, Raj."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:27 pm

"The same goes for you, Prowl." Prime says pointedly.

"Who, me? I do not like taking advantage of very gullible mechs. That is my least favorite thing to do." Prowl laughs.

"You're in rare form today." Mirage says with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I just found out I have to take the eval as well."

"Oh, poor Vesper. I have nothing on you."

Prowl chuckles. "He won't know about it until next eval. I imagine that now that I'll be getting one done, he won't let me get out of it again. Not easily, at any rate."

Bee grins. "Ah, good old Vesper. I wonder if we can get Gunner back on base while that happens. That'll make the old coot blow a circuit."

Jazz outright laughs at that. "Ah wonder what he would make of Deadshot here."

Deadshot offers his most charming grin. "He would find me lovable and trustworthy."

That statement is met with simultaneous "Bullshit!"s from Jazz, Mirage, and Bee.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:54 pm

"I kinda feel like I should be deeply insulted at just how fast all of you called bullshit on that." Deadshot says dryly.

"Don't be. It won't do you any good." Hound says as he joins them. "Good morning, everyone."

"Mornin', Hound. How was comms?" Jazz says, leaning back in his seat.

"Not bad - I worked with Fireflight, and you know how he gets." Hound drains half his energon, and grins. "It's interesting, to say the least."

"You're more patient with him than anyone else on base. Is it any wonder you get paired with him when he's got patrol?" Prime points out.

"It's less patience, and more, 'hey, you need to not fly into that cliff right there because you saw something shiny'." Hound admits. "I just keep him from crashing."

Mirage laughs. "Last time I worked with him, he wanted to follow one of the seekers back to the Nemesis. I had to explain to him in detail why that's a bad idea."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:28 pm

Optimus tilts his helm back. "Primus above."

"Eh, that's not the worst thing Flight's ever done on patrol." Prowl says with a shrug. "There's a reason I keep trying to assign him a partner."

"An' a reason no one wants ta be that partner." Jazz points out. "Flight's a good mech, but no one wants that responsibility."

"I might have to step in there." Optimus comments, still looking up like he's trying to glare at Primus. "Flying into things is one matter. Trying to follow a seeker is something else entirely."

"How is he not dead yet?" Deadshot wonders.

Hound shrugs. "Dumb luck?"

"They do say Primus loves sparklings and fools." Bee comments.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:45 pm

"An' Flight's got th' mentality of a sparklin', so it works for 'im." Jazz says with a grin. "Stop glarin' at Primus, bossbot. That ain't gonna do ya much good."

"Is that who he's glaring at? I thought it was the ceiling." Deadshot remarks, resting his cheek agains his hand. "Does he glare at Primus often?"

"No, which is why Ah gotta remark on it when he does." Jazz yelps. "Ow! Whattdya kick meh for?!"

"Being a smartaft."

"Then ya'd be kickin' meh - gah!" There's another loud thud as Optimus's foot connects with Jazz's shin. Again.

Mirage grins widely, and leans back in his seat. "So that's where Jazz picked that up. I was wondering."

"Jazz picked what up?" Optimus stops messing with Jazz to look over at Mirage.

"He picked up your habit of kicking him and does it to me."

"Ya complain, but we all know ya like it." Comes the singsong response from Jazz. Mirage tries to kick him, and he dodges with a grin. "Ya missed, sweetspark."

Hound leans over and nudges Prowl with a grin. "Should we be worried?"

"Nah. I know when Jazz is serious. He's not in the slightest." Prowl shoots back with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:14 pm

"Besides," Prowl says with a small smirk, "I seem to recall a few times - "

"Shut up!" Hound slaps his hand over Prowl's mouth. "Not in front of polite company."

Optimus snorts. "Please. I'm not polite company."

Mirage grins. "He means Deadshot."

"Hey!"

That makes everyone start laughing.

((sucky post is up!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   

Back to top Go down

Black and White
View previous topic View next topic Back to top