A forum for story-type roleplay

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Black and White

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:17 am

"HEY! Whatever Sunny told you, I'm not into that kinky stuff!" He yelps as Bee bites him again, and rolls off the smaller bot.

Deadshot calmly lifts a hand. "I am. Just saying."

That makes Jazz and Prowl laugh while Bee and Sides size each other up. Bee just grins. "Still wanna fight?"

"You fight dirty, you know that?"

"Of course I do - I'm ops. I don't understand how you people keep forgetting this."

"It's really easy to." Sunny says dryly. "Unlike the rest of ops, you don't walk around regularly trying to terrify random mechs."

"Neither do I." Prowl says absently.

Sunny gives him a dry look. "Yes, you do. You're just more subtle about it."
Back to top Go down
http://rpgforums.forumotion.com
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:32 am

"They ain't wrong, Prowler. Yer a scary mech." Jazz says cheerfully.

"I am not!"

"Ya are. Th' 'Cons would rather give meh back than have ya storm their base. Again." Jazz points out as Bee moves into Side's personal space, and tosses the bigger mech across the ring. "Bee's better at hidin' that he's a closet sadist."

Bee stops and stares at Jazz. "Did you just call me a closet sadist?"

"Yep." Jazz pops the 'p' cheerfully.

"I am not Mirage." Bee says with a grin. "I'm not closeted about the fact I'm a sadist. Most mechs already know that."

Jazz grins as Deadshot's optical ridges rise, and laughs outright. "Some mechs didn'."

"Surprise, I guess? I dunno." Bee looks down at Sideswipe, who still hasn't gotten up. "Are you gonna get up at all?"

"Nah, after awhile, the mat gets comfy. It's nice that I'm not being slammed into it." Sides gives Bee a grin, who rolls his optics. "I think you made your point."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:05 pm

"Would you care to try your luck with someone else?" Prowl asks with a grin.

"You mean you? Hell no." Sides laughs. "I've worked with you guys too often to buy your innocent I-can't-fight act."

"Well, so has everyone else." Prowl muses.

Jazz grins. "Hey! Ya c'n fight Smokescreen! He's stupid enough ta fall fer it!"

Optimus chuckles. "Hardly. I'm pretty sure last time taught him better."

"Look, I told him I wasn't going easy on him." Prowl protests. Suddenly he twists and grins up at Prime. "You want to go?"

"You want to fight me?"

"Why not? We haven't sparred in a while." Prowl grins. "Come on. We gotta keep you on your toes somehow."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:06 pm

Optimus blinks down at him and grins. "Pass. You and your team keep me on my toes enough - I don't want to try and explain to Ratchet why I thought sparring you was a good idea."

"Spoilsport." Prowl teases.

"Nope. I just know when to pick my fights. Getting yelled at Ratchet isn't worth the the dents and scrapes he'll have to patch up after a round with you." Optimus shrugs. "I'm more afraid of my CMO."

"That's fair." Deadshot says, stretching his arms up above his helm, wincing when the shoulder in one of them pops back into place. "I wasn't looking forward to Ratchet having to put that joint back, either."

"I went easy on you!"

"You categorically did not!" Deadshot laughs. "I still have to put the other shoulder back in place, and probably get my knee looked at anyway!" He reaches for his other shoulder, but Bee swats his hands away.

"I've got it." With a swift movement, Bee pops the shoulder back into place, Deadshot wincing again.

"Ow."

Bee examines Deadshot's knee. "Yeah, I think Ratchet's gonna have to look at that - that's more than a joint out of line. Just from what I can see, the joint's misaligned, there's a few ruptured energon lines, and a busted gear. How did you walk off the ring so calmly?"

Deadshot grins. "Fake it till you make it."

Optimus gives Prowl a dry look. "And you wonder why I don't wanna spar you."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:33 pm

"You do realize all you have to do is sit on me until I give." Prowl says dryly. "You've done it before."

Jazz immediately cracks up laughing. Prime shrugs with an unrepentant grin. "Yes. But as you so love pointing out, I have to catch your ass first. You are a lot faster now than you were when we first sparred."

"Yes. Being sat on is incentive to get fast."

By now Jazz is laughing so hard he's not actually making any sound. Bee glances at him. "I think you broke the boss, Prowl."

"Totally did not!" Prowl protests immediately.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:48 am

Jazz gets himself under control, grinning widely. "Jus' so ya'll know, that was a hilarious fight - Prime jus' threw Prowler down, an' sat on his stomach till Prowl gave up. Prime pulled a data-pad out an' everythin'."

Prime shrugs. "It was either that, or let Prowl try to toss me around, and that wasn't going so well. Bad for morale."

"Prime, it was funnier when Prowler was tryin' ta toss ya around." Jazz points out. "Prime would jus' pretend ta move in th' direction Prowl was yankin'."

"I was being helpful." Prime says primly. "I wanted him to think he was doing a good job."

That sets Jazz off again, while Prowl just shakes his head.

The sound of a throat clearing gets everyone's attention, and Gunner grins from the door way.

"Having a party without me? I'm hurt."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:19 pm

"They're telling embarrassing stories on me." Prowl complains mildly. Gunner considers that and grins.

"We could tell them about what happened to Prime when you really started learning how to fight."

Prime pinches the bridge of his nose. "Can we please not discuss that?"

Prowl grins. "You mean the part where I finally managed to actually flip him?"

Gunner laughs. "And the look on his face when he realized he actually couldn't stop you?"

Prime just looks up at the ceiling and sighs as the others around him crack up laughing.

Deadshot grins up at Prime. "Seriously? He actually managed to flip you?"

"Gunner, I hate you."

"You love me."

"Yeah, you're lucky that's true."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:40 am

Deadshot leans between Jazz and Bee, frowning a little. "Are they dating?" he asks quietly, blinking when the other two mechs freeze. "What?" he asks, looking between the two mechs, who are now blinking at each other.

"Ah don' think so?" Jazz says slowly, now watching Gunner and Prime talk with Prowl. "Ah think Ah'd have heard somethin' about it."

"Not if they were trying to keep it on the down-low." Bee muses, frowning. "I mean, Gunner is ops. He knows the value of secrecy."

Deadshot sighs. "How is that every time I ask a question, I seem to be asking the wrong one?"

"Nah, mech, Ah think ya asked th' right one." Jazz murmurs. "Yo, Prowler! C'mere a sec, an' bring Raj with ya!"

Mirage and Prowl exchange confused glances, but get up and wander over to where the rest of the team is settled. Mirage settles down with a tilt of his helm. "What's up?"

"Do either of ya'll think Gunner an' Prime are a thing?"

The question makes Prowl and Mirage pause. Deadshot sighs. "I got that reaction out of these two. I'm batting all zeroes, it seems."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:51 pm

Prowl holds up a hand and grins at them. "Hey Gunner! You owe me 50 credits!"

"Wait, what?!"

"You aren't as subtle as you think you are!"

At that moment, Deadshot cracks up laughing while Jazz and Mirage exchange shocked looks. Bee just grins. "Damn. Called out by the newbie, boss. I think you need somw practice in sneaking."

Prime blinks. "Wait, what are you talking about?"

Jazz smirks. "Subtle where it counts, Ah see."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:37 am

Gunner scowls as he pulls a handful of credits out of his subspace, and drops them into Prowl's waiting hand. "Damn it, I was hoping you'd have forgotten about that."

Bee leans over to Jazz. "Okay - but what about Elita-1?"

"Ah think that's a professional relationship, if Gunner's anythin' ta go by." Jazz says with a wry grin. "Gunner don' move on taken mechs. Ain' right."

"I suppose so. Huh." Bee huffs. "I kinda feel like I need to get my ass kicked - I'm supposed to notice things like this."

"Ya an' meh both." Jazz turns to Prowl. "Jus' how long have ya known about this, Prowler?"

Prowl hums for a moment as he thinks. "Just after we got assigned to Prime's unit." Jazz's jaw drops.

"And ya couldn' be bothered ta tell us?!"

Prowl shrugs. "I was sworn to secrecy. If you asked, I was allowed to tell, but you never did, so it never came up."

"Ah can' tell if Ah wanna hit ya, or high-five ya, ta be honest." Jazz mutters.

"You can hit me, but if you do, there will be payback." Prowl says with a grin. "Just fair warning."

"Ah c'n take ya."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:12 pm

Prime blinks at them. "What, are you talking about Gunner's crush on me?"

There's a whopping 60 seconds of silence while the others process that. Prowl grins. "Are you ever gonna do something about that torch?" he teases.

Gunner splutters, but Prime just grins. "Well, I was waiting for him to get up the struts to come to me -"

"Hey!"

"But I might not wait much longer. I'm a busy mech, after all." he finishes with a grin.

Deadshot watches them bicker with a grin. "I think I just started something. I'm not sure if I should be proud or not."

Bee pats him on the shoulder. "Be proud. Be very proud."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:16 pm

"I'm with Bee, personally." Prowl says with a grin. "I've been trying to nudge those two together for years, and you've managed it the first day you met Gunner."

"Nice job, mech." Jazz says with a grin. "Ain' many mechs c'n say they managed ta embarrass Gunner. He's a hard mech ta shake."

"Yay me?" Deadshot looks over at where Gunner and Prime are talking. "He's not gonna kill me in my sleep for outing him, is he?"

"Naw, Ah don' think so. Ah think this little callout's been waitin' ta happen fer a long time." Jazz jerks his head in Prowl's direction. "'Specially since Prowler's known from th' get-go."

"I am sorry about that." Prowl says with a grin. "All you had to do was ask."

Jazz snorts, but waves the apology away. "Don' sweat it, mech. Ah'm mostly jus' annoyed Ah didn' notice it myself."

"He did go to great lengths to keep it hidden." Mirage points out. "We weren't supposed to notice."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:16 am

"I wonder if this means we won't be seeing much of them while Gunner's here." Prowl muses.

"Hardly." Gunner retorts. He glances beside him at Prime and grins. "Just means I might be staying longer than I thought, is all."

Prowl smirks. "Just don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"And what exactly would that entail?"

"Not nearly enough." Optimus mutters. "Come on. You can harass the team tomorrow."

"I wanted to see Deadshot fight!"

"Tomorrow." Optimus grabs his wrist and drags him off, Gunner complaining the entire time. Jazz laughs.

"Ya can' kidnap th' willin', Gunner!"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:22 pm

"Shouldn't you be telling that to Optimus?" Deadshot wonders, making Bee, Jazz and Mirage crack up laughing.

Bee grins. "Not even a month on the team, and he acts like he's been with us for years."

"Well, would it help ta admit Ah'd been tryin' ta get 'im ta defect fer ages before he actually did?" Jazz asks, grinning.

"Not really?" Bee says with a laugh.

"Well, worth a shot." Jazz stands and stretches. "Well, c'mon, ya'll. Ah think th' party's over fer now - Deadshot, Ah want ya ta rest up fer tomorrow."

"What's tomorrow?" Deadshot asks, eyeing Jazz, who grins at him.

"Yer sparrin' against meh, an' Gunner's gonna be watchin'."

"Aw, c'mon! Seriously? I just got my ass handed to me by Prowl! You're gonna do it to me too?" Deadshot whines.

"Quit complainin', mech. Everyone on this team has run th' gauntlet. Be glad ya weren't meh an' had ta spar Gunner. That mech is mean." Jazz says with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:55 pm

"Hey, I fought Gunner, so I think he should have to." Prowl says with a grin. "That just seems fair to me."

"No, it's really not!" Deadshot protests. "I don't want to fight Gunner!" He paused for a moment. "Actually, it can't possibly be any worse than fighting you and Jazz back to back. Hell, bring it on."

Bee pats him on the shoulder. "Now that's the spirit. One part brave, three parts moron."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:44 am

Deadshot laughs. "I feel so validated right now, you have no idea."

"Bet that ain't th' only thing he's feelin'." Jazz mutters under his breath to Mirage and Prowl, both of whom start laughing.

"What?" Deadshot demands. "I didn't even do anything this time!"

"Ain' ya they're laughin' at." Jazz says with a grin. "Ah set 'em off this time."

"Oh. Okay." With a shrug, he goes back to his conversation with Bee, who shoots them a knowing grin.

Mirage grins. "We'll fill you in later."

"Sooner, rather than later, please. I'd hate to interrupt your time with Hound after all." Bee says with an innocent grin.

"Do so and die."

"Not my fault I'm naturally curious."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:52 am

"He was only naturally curious once." Prowl murmurs.

Laughter explodes from the team as Bee starts protesting. "Oh, come on! Make one mistake, and you never let me forget it!"

"That was, honestly, the last time you ever actually followed through on your threat to interrupt me." Mirage snickers.

"To be honest, I think we just taught him a new move."

Deadshot blinks. "Do I really want to know what you were doing?"

"That depends on how much you value your processor." Prowl laughs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black and White   

Back to top Go down

Black and White
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12