RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for story-type roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't Fear the Reaper

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

Don't Fear the Reaper - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Fear the Reaper   Don't Fear the Reaper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:37 pm

Gabe watches as Castiel vanishes from sight and sense. He stands there for a moment with growing unease. If Castiel is on Earth, that means the other angels are not far behind. Which means this war has just gotten serious, and if the others find out about Gabe's hunters, they will kill them.

Over Gabe's dead body, but still. There are angels out there stronger than him.

He returns to the hotel to see Jess and Heather sleeping somewhat peacefully. Jess wakes just enough to know Gabe has returned, gives him a finger wave, and falls back asleep. Gabe smiles to himself.

Let Castiel have the Winchesters. Gabe has his girls, and he will do anything to protect them.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgforums.forumotion.com
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Don't Fear the Reaper   Don't Fear the Reaper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 6:52 pm

Gabe teleported back to the hotel room where the girls were just waking up. Or rather, Heather was attempting to get Jess up.

"C'mon, Jess! We need to get moving!" Heather was saying, pulling on the back of Jess's t-shirt.

Jess was face-down on the bed, not budging an inch. "Heather, if you don't stop yanking on my shirt, I'll cut your hand off at the wrist."

Heather huffed, and glared at her. "Well, then, get the hell up."

"I will. When you leave me alone."

"No, you'll fall back asleep!"

Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Don't Fear the Reaper   Don't Fear the Reaper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 6:55 pm

Gabe grins. "Are my favorite hunters being cranky?" he teases. Jess simply gives him the finger and burrows deeper into the blankets. Heather sighs.

"Gabe, I may need you to save me in a few minutes." she says, grabbing the foot of the blankets.

"Heather, you do - "

She jerks on the blankets and brings them and Jess to the floor at the foot of the bed. Heather grins. "You were saying?"

"YOU ASS!"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Don't Fear the Reaper   Don't Fear the Reaper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 7:06 pm

Jess leaped up from the floor, and ran after Heather, swearing and threatening to maim her in various and creative ways as Heather backpedaled, laughing. Gabe snapped his fingers and stepped between Jess and Heather, a mug in his hands. "Jess, if you stop threatening Heather, you can have this." He held the mug up, and Jess's eyes flicked down, then back to Heather, then snatched the mug from his hand. "Deal."

Gabe grinned at Heather. "Tell me you love me."

"He just saved your life, Heather." Jess called, perched back on her bed, the mug resting against her chin.

Heather grinned. "You wouldn't have killed me."

"I came close, girl. There's a reason no-one does that more than once."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Don't Fear the Reaper   Don't Fear the Reaper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 7:08 pm

Heather considers for a moment. "Okay. Gabe, I love you for saving me from a serious maiming."

Gabe nods. "I can accept that." He grins at the girls. "So when are we taking off?"

Jess arches an eyebrow over her mug. "Problems?"

"Why would you think that?"

"You're tense." Heather says. "What's wrong?

"When did you guys get to know me so well?"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Don't Fear the Reaper   Don't Fear the Reaper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 7:21 pm

Jess gives him a dry look over the mug. "We've been friends for four years, Gabe. If we can't tell when you're tense after that long, then we're pretty shitty friends."

Heather settled on the bed next to Jess, who offered her mug to Heather. Heather glanced at it and shook her head, Jess responding with a quick shrug before setting the mug back in her lap. Heather gave Gabe a faint grin. "So, you gonna tell us what's got you so tied up in knots?"

Gabe hesitated briefly. "One of my younger brothers is watching over the Winchesters. I ran into him earlier."

Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Don't Fear the Reaper   Don't Fear the Reaper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 7:25 pm

Heather blinks. "You mean, there are other angels on Earth?"

"Not supposed to be." Gabe says.

"Oh." Jess takes a drink of coffee. "I think I'm gonna need another. I can already tell how today's gonna go." She holds the cup out to Gabe. "Refill, please?"

"He's gonna regret telling you about that trick." Heather laughs.

"So? I want coffee. I need coffee if we have rouge angels on our asses."

"Good point. I may need Red Bull."

"Ewwww."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Don't Fear the Reaper   Don't Fear the Reaper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 1:00 pm

"Oh, shut up. You drink you coffee nearly black. I don't wanna hear it." Heather says. "Besides, I don't drink Red Bull for the flavor."

Jess's response is lost in her mug, but it didn't sound complimentary. Heather leaned closer. "What was that?"

"I said, shut up and let me drink my coffee." Jess says with a grin.

Gabe watched the exchange with no little amusement. "When did Heather start drinking energy drinks?"

"Very recently." Jess said cheerfully. "Most don't agree with her, but sometimes she makes an exception and drinks one anyway. Usually when the shit is about to hit the fan. Like now."

"Interesting. And you, Jess?"

"I'm not a big energy drink fan. They don't really do anything for me. Give me a double-shot espresso with my coffee, and I'll be up for ages."

Heather snorts. "Coffee with a side of coffee. That sums her up in a nutshell."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Don't Fear the Reaper   Don't Fear the Reaper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 5:58 pm

Heather considers. "So how much shit is about to hit the fan?"

Gabriel considers that for a moment. "That depends on if Castiel's hunters find us. Or if any of the angels figure out I'm protecting two hunters."

Heather looks over at Jess. "Forget Red Bull. I need Monster."

Jess laughs. "I am so not nursing you after that hangover."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Don't Fear the Reaper   Don't Fear the Reaper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 6:46 pm

Heather laughs. "Yes you will, and you know it. Mostly because I whine at you until you make me shut up."

Jess eyes Heather, considering. "That's a fair point. I hate it when you're right."

"Jess, I'm always right."

"Bullshit." Jess scoffs, downing the last of her coffee and standing, stretching her legs.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Don't Fear the Reaper   Don't Fear the Reaper - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 7:29 pm

Heather stands up as well and grabs their bags. "Let's get the hell out of dodge." she says cheerfully. "We have a wendigo to kill."

"Assuming that, you know, no other angels or demons try to kill us." Jess replies, taking her bag from Heather.

"Jess?"

"Yeah."

"If you jinx us, I will wake you up that way from now until we die."

Gabe just watches them with an amused smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Fear the Reaper   Don't Fear the Reaper - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Fear the Reaper
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Forums :: Roleplays :: Supernatural-
Jump to: