RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for story-type roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chasing Ghosts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

Chasing Ghosts - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 10:06 pm

Dean just flicks them off. "I would. Just because the load would be rock salt, well - "

Sam laughs. "That sucks, by the way." He walks off down the hall. "Guess I'll get some sleep as well."

Dean waits until Sam has gone into the room before turning to Cas. "Think he realizes Gabe is already in that one?"

Cas smiles. "I won't tell if you don't."

"Deal." They mockingly shake hands.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgforums.forumotion.com
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 4:06 pm

Gabe cracks an eye as Sam walks in and takes his jacket off. "Nice, Sammy. Think I can get you to strip the rest of the way?"

"Not in your dreams. Scoot."

"Nope. My bed."

Sam merely raises an eyebrow. "Don't make me move you."

"Even better. Being manhandled."

"In the rest of your dreams, Gabe." Sam sits down on the edge of the bed. "C'mon, scoot."

Gabe sighs theatrically and slides over, pulling the covers over his shoulder. "The things I do for you."

Sam snorts. "Yeah, yeah, you're a real martyr. I'll be sure to have you cannonized."

"Already an archangel. No need to be cannonized." Gabe says with a grin.

"Shut up and go to sleep." Sam says, stretching out.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:13 pm

Dean sighs. "Come on, Cas. Let's get some sleep."

"I will take the couch."

"Nope. If Sam can share a bed with a handsy archangel, I can share with you. Come on." He grabs Cas by the wrist and practically drags him into the other room. Cas adopts a put-upon expression.

"I suppose it's okay. I'm too tired to cop a feel anyway."

"Ha ha. Get to sleep."

((time jump?))
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2023 9:11 pm

(EIGHT YEARS LATER)

Dean wakes up before Cas does. It's a strange sensation, having someone sprawled across his chest, but not a bad one. He doesn't think, anyway. The fact that Cas is sleeping at all is a little concerning, but considering the alternative, he'll take it.

His phone buzzes beside him. He picks it up with one hand. It's a text from Ellen.

We ditched the hounds. Coming in your way.

He texts her back. Do it quietly. Sleeping angels

She sends him a laughing emoji, and he grins and sets his phone down. Now there's nothing left to do but wait for his living blanket to wake up.

For a moment he considers texting Sam to see if he's awake, then decides against it. They've only been asleep for maybe five hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chasing Ghosts
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Forums :: Roleplays :: Supernatural-
Jump to: