RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for story-type roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is Sabotage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

This is Sabotage - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Sabotage   This is Sabotage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 12:34 pm

Jazz shoots the scientist a grin. "One of these days mech, we're gonna get ya in there."

"Not a chance in the pit." Wheeljack says with a laugh. "Ratchet would have my skidplates for tangling with you lot."

"Doesn't he already?" Mirage wonders, and Wheeljack throws a screw at him.

"He'd reformat me into a toaster, and since I'd like to be myself when I see my mate again, I'll pass." That makes the team burst out laughing, with Wheeljack grinning at them.

Bee just looks from mech to mech, his gaze landing on Prowl, who has an arm propped comfortably on Jazz's shoulder, paintball gun held loosely in his hand.

Jazz catches the look, and shoots Bee a wink. The wink actually makes Bee roll his optics, which gets Prowl's attention. "What's wrong?"

Bee glances between them, then starts to grin just a little. "Nothing - I think Jazz is getting impatient."

"Ah'm always impatient." Jazz says cheerfully. "Ah just fix that impatience by botherin' them."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: This is Sabotage   This is Sabotage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 3:49 pm

Prowl arches an optic ridge at Jazz. "Bothering. Right. That's a word for it."

Jazz smirks. "An' what would be yer word for it?"

"Nothing I can say in front of innocent mechs."

Mirage snorts. "Innocent. Right."

That makes Bee scowl just a little. "I'm not a youngling you know."

Prowl merely smiles and tosses him a paintball gun. "Prove it. 10 seconds - scatter!"
Back to top Go down
https://rpgforums.forumotion.com
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: This is Sabotage   This is Sabotage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 4:39 pm

Jazz and Mirage exchange grins, then vanish into the labyrinth. Bee blinks once, then picks a direction at random, diving for cover under an outcropping. The ten second countdown finishes, and the lights go dark, then blacklights come on. Bee pokes an elbow out to gauge how visible he'll be, and deems it workable. He's still kind of visible, but not the kind of visible Prowl and Jazz will be.

Mirage will be a problem. He considers moving, but footsteps heading his way make him freeze. The outcropping he's under provides a little cover, but if he's spotted, he's trapped. So, he waits, then makes a break for it. Mirage rounds the corner, and Bee fires, shooting twice at Mirage, hitting him in the chest before ducking around a corner and disappearing from sight.

The sound of Mirage swearing makes Jazz's head pop up briefly, pinpoint him, and start heading that way.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: This is Sabotage   This is Sabotage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 8:13 pm

Prowl, for his part, has found a corner where the blacklights don't reach and is currently hiding. The only bad part about this corner is that there's a paint bomb not too far from him, and if someone sets it off, he's getting taken out by it.

Oh well. No risk, no gain.

Besides, it's an excellent sniping spot. When he can actually hit them.

"Who th' hell keeps shootin' at meh!" Jazz shouts. "Cuz ya suck!"

Prowl grins and shoots at him again, this time catching him in the helm. Jazz yelps. "Lucky shot, Prowler! Bet ya can't do it again!"

Another shot, but this time he misses. Prowl laughs. "Good thing we didn't have credits on that!"

Bee takes a shot, not aiming at the dark corner Prowl's hiding in, but right beside him, and hits the paint bomb.

"SHIT!"

Mirage bursts out laughing. "Neon green is a good color for you, Prowl!"

Prowl shoots at him, laughing hysterically. "That was a good shot, Bee!"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: This is Sabotage   This is Sabotage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2021 3:22 am

"Thank you!" Bee calls, already moving away from his hiding spot. He'd revealed himself with that last shot, and he'd seen a small outcropping across the field. The trick was getting there before he got spotted, and without setting off a paintbomb. He'd gotten most of the way there when Jazz materialized a little ways away, a wicked grin on his face.

"Gotcha." Jazz said, and shot the bomb on his other side, rolling away so he didn't get hit. The bomb exploded, covering Bee with bright neon green. As he started to swear, Jazz disappeared again, ducking and weaving between barriers and alcoves. Bee planted his fists on his hips and looked around. "How long am I out?" he demanded, prompting Mirage and Prowl to pop up to look.

Mirage tried unsuccessfully to hide his grin. "We agreed on ten minutes. You can't move or shoot until that time's up." He ducked when Prowl took a shot at him. "Missed me! You couldn't hit the broad side of Megatron!"

"That was jus' rude, mech." Jazz commented, popping up to look at Mirage. "Ya ain' gotta call a mech out like that." He yelped when Mirage shot at him. "Speakin' of not hittin' the broad side o' Megatron!"
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: This is Sabotage   This is Sabotage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 9:19 pm

Prowl slides up next to Bee, mostly clean from the paint. He grins. "You wanna have some fun?"

Bee grins back. "What's the plan?"

"I'll distract Mirage. You sneak around the other side and get him. I'll pull him into that corner there." Prowl points with his gun. Bee nods. Prowl smirks. "Once you're able to move - vanish."

"That's Mirage's trick." Bee comments to himself. Prowl has already disappeared back into the course. How he managed to keep away from the blacklights is almost as much a wonder as his piss-poor aim.

((I LIVE BITCH!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: This is Sabotage   This is Sabotage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2022 1:37 am

((HOLY SHIT! I LIVE TOO!))

Jazz works his way through the labyrinth, optics and audios on high. The scuff of a footstep not too far from him has him ducking into a dark alcove, away from the blacklights. Mirage passes him, head turned away from him towards the center of the room. Jazz takes aim, not at Mirage, but at the paintbomb a few feet from the noblemech. But before he could pull the trigger, Prowl appeared just ahead of Mirage, and took a pot-shot at him. Mirage swore and chased after the Praxian, leaving Jazz in his corner.

"Huh," Jazz murmured. "Ah believe he's up ta somethin'." He settled back into his corner, and decided to wait and see what his tactician was up to. It was clearly revenge, that much was obvious, but what kind remained to be seen. And he hadn't heard Bee for a little while, so they might be working together. Which was good, in Jazz's opinion. The younger mech needed to unclench around Prowl anyway, and this might just be what it took.

Either that, or he'd beat it into Bee, he really wasn't picky. There were the sounds of a chase happening, Prowl's wild laughter and Mirage's swearing. Then Bee's voice and the sounds of three shots. Mirage's swearing kicked up a notch, and Bee's laughter joined Prowl's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Sabotage   This is Sabotage - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Sabotage
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Forums :: Roleplays :: Transformers-
Jump to: