RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for story-type roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chasing Ghosts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

Chasing Ghosts - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:04 pm

Dean glared at Cas. "You are not doing something that could get you killed or grounded."

"I find the grounded part rather fitting." Cas said mildly.

"Cas, I am going to kill you myself - "

"I missed this."

That shut Dean up for a moment.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgforums.forumotion.com
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Sam grinned and sat down on one of the beds. "I can't tell if Dean wants to choke you, or hug you."

Dean smirked. "It's a combination of the two."

"Oh."

Cas sighed. "I think it'll work."

Sam groaned. "And I think mine will work and avoid getting you killed. Guess which one we're pulling for?"
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:28 pm

"We don't have time for an elaborate ritual." Cas said

"Only because we're wasting time arguing about it." Gabe retorted. "So, what do we need for the spell?"

Cas automatically rattled off the list. Gabe nodded. "Be back at dawn. Don't do anything stupid." And he vanished into thin air.

Dean grinned. "I knew there was a reason we were glad he lived."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:50 pm

Sam grinned. "Yeah, we say that now."

Dean laughed. "Hey, I'll still be glad he lived by the end of this. Simply because it isn't me he's gonna be hitting on."

"Don't remind me. Or him, for that matter." Sam said dryly.

Cas and Dean burst out laughing at the almost resigned tone. Cas grinned. "It's nice to be back."

Sam grinned at him. "Nice to have you back, Cas."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:55 pm

Dean slumped back against the headboard, still holding on loosely to Cas's coat. Sam grinned as Dean abruptly fell asleep. "That was simple enough." he chuckled quietly.

Cas nodded. "Why is he still holding on to my coat?"

"To keep you from doing something stupid."

Cas chuckled almost helplessly. "You can go to sleep, Sam. I promise you - I will not do anything stupid."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:24 pm

Sam smiled. "I'm good for now. I've been sleeping more than Dean has."

Cas glanced down at Dean. "I'm surprised he hasn't gotten angry with me yet. I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop."

Sam gave a dry chuckle. "I don't think Dean's going to explode on you. He's too happy you've come to your senses."

"It only took me three, maybe four months?" Cas asked just as dryly.

"Well, yeah. But we don't hold that against you, you know. We were worried about you."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Cas nodded. "I know. I - I worried about you as well." He hesitated a moment, then shed his coat and placed it over Dean like a blanket. Dean automatically curled up into the warmth. Sam grinned.

"Can I mention just how awesome of blackmail material this is?"

"Ask me if I care." Cas retorted gamely. "I have worse on you and Gabe."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:31 pm

That got Sam's attention. "What do you have on me and Gabe?" he asked.

Cas grinned. "I may not know much, but I do believe the point of blackmail is for me to know, and for you to find out when I need something from you that you would not give under normal circumstances."

Sam laughed. "Touche`. "

Cas sobered. "How did you and Dean manage to track me across the country before Gabe started helping?"

Sam shrugged. "For the most part, we relied on intuiton."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:36 pm

Cas blinked. "That is almost frightening."

"Frightening?"

"How well do you know me that you can follow me across country using simple instinct?"

Sam laughed. "How long have we been fighting together?" he said pointedly. "Besides, you're forgetting something."

"And that is?"

"We're Winchesters. If we want something, we will get it. Pure and simple."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:41 pm

Cas thought about that for a second before he burst out laughing. "That is very true. I should have thought of that."

Sam grinned. "It's a good thing you didn't! We'd have never caught you if you had."

Cas nodded. "I will agree to that." he looked down as his stomach growled.

Sam grinned. "I'll go forage for food. You hang here and stay with Dean. I don't want him calling me in a panic because you up and vanished on him."

Cas grinned. "I get it, I"m not going anywhere."

"I'll be back, then."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:45 pm

Cas watches Dean after Sam leaves. With a sigh, he stands up and moves away from the bed. Dean curls in on himself, his hands gripping the cloak. Cas smiles faintly.

He has a lot of making up to do, and it's starting now. He'll be here when Dean wakes up.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Sam considered taking the Impala, but decided against it in the long run. There was a Mickey D's right down the street, and he could use the exercise. It gave him a chance to think.

Sam glanced up at the sky, thanking God or whoever was listening that Cas had come to his senses and had gone to Dean when he was needed. He'd missed Cas, and had been overjoyed when the angel had appeared in the backseat of the Impala, and had declared that he was staying. It was nice to have both his brothers back.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Dean's having a nightmare again. Cas can tell instantly. He returns to the bed and reaches out to touch Dean's forehead, but a strong hand clamps around his wrist. Dean doesn't wake. He simply calms and returns to a more restful sleep.

Cas can't help but chuckle. It's a good thing Gabe isn't there.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:57 pm

Gabe grinned from where he was leaning against the wall. "You two are so cute."

Cas jumped and turned as much as Dean's grip allowed. "Gabe. When did you get here?"

"Just a couple of minutes ago. Just in time to see Dean grab onto your wrist." Gabe said brightly. "Where did the Sasquatch go?"

"To get something for us to eat."

"Ah. I'll stay here then and harass you."

Cas gave Gabe a dry grin. "I can't express my enthusiasm enough."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:02 pm

Gabe smirks. "Ah, how I missed the sound of your sparkling sarcasm." he teases.

Cas merely shakes his head. "Did you - "

"Everything's ready, but frankly, it may be best to wait until morning. Or at least until Dean wakes up." Gabe nods towards the sleeping hunter. "He must be spooked."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:27 pm

Cas sighed. "That's the understatement of the year."

Gabe nodded, but before he could speak, Sam walked into the room, carrying several bags. He grinned. "I got food."

Cas brightened. "Did you get any hamburgers?"

"Yep. Lots of them. Along with some fries."

Cas stood, and then remembered Dean's grip on his arm. "Sam? Could you - " he gestured to his arm.

Sam grinned. "Yeah." he grabbed a bag and handed it to Cas.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Gabe blinked. "Has Dean let go?"

"No." Cas replied flatly.

"How sweet. And kinda disturbing."

"No more disturbing than Cas watching Dean sleep." Sam observed, taking a big bite of his cheeseburger.

Cas groaned. "Thank you very much, Sam."

"Always here to help."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:18 pm

"I'm not sure that's the word I'd use, frankly." Cas said dryly, pulling a burger out and unwrapping it. He glanced down and gave a slight sigh. "You'd think he'd wake up when he smells food."

Sam gave a wry smile. "Sadly, this is the first decent sleep he's had since you went darkside. I"ll be shocked if he wakes up at all tomorrow."

Gabe started digging through the bags. "Did you bring any candy?"

"No. Eat a cheeseburger." Sam said, biting into his for emphasis.

"I don't want one. I want chocolate."

"Then go get some. I"m not leaving."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:45 pm

Gabe pouted. "You're mean."

"No. I'm comfortable and tired. I'm going to bed." Sam polished off the rest of his cheeseburger. "Good night."

"Good night." Cas replied quietly.

Gabe watched him leave. "Maybe I could - "

"Not if you want to live." Cas warned with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:39 am

Sam paused and turned to stare at Gabe. "You stay away from me. No touching, no molesting, nothing."

Gabe pouted. "Aw. . ."

"Don't aw me. Behave yourself."

Cas couldn't help it - he burst out laughing. "Gabriel, behave himself? That will happen."

"Hey!" Gabe protested.

"What? It's true!" Sam said with a grin. "Good night you two."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Gabe pretended to pout for a second. "Oh well. I can behave myself for one night."

"Maybe." Cas commented, finishing off his cheeseburger. "Save one of those for Dean. He'll want it when he gets around to waking up."

"True. I'll save him two in that case." Gabe grabbed a cheeseburger and took a bite. "Assuming he likes them cold that is."

Cas snorted. "When he wakes up, I doubt he'll care."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:31 pm

Gabe nodded and yawned. "Fair enough. Well, I'm gonna go crash out, Cas. Talk to you bright and early tomorrow morning."

Cas nodded. "Good night, Gabriel."

"Oh, and Cas?" Gabe stopped half-way across the room. "I'm glad you're back."

Cas smiled as Gabe gave him a wave over his shoulder as he entered the room he and Sam were sharing. "Thank you. I"m glad to be back."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:51 pm

Gabe nodded and disappeared. Cas waited to hear Sam start yelling, but nothing happened. Apparently, Gabe was behaving himself this time.

He glanced down at Dean and closed his eyes. He would wake when Dean did.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:51 am

Sam yawned and tried to stretch out, only to find the movement hampered. He groaned and twisted his head to the side. He cracked an eye and found himself nose to nose with a passed out Gabriel. "You gotta be kidding me." He tried to lift himself up so he could move to the other bed, but found himself being gripped tight enough to almost re-break his ribs. He poked Gabe in the nose. "Oi! Lemme go."

Gabe's nose twitched, but otherwise didn't respond.

Sam hung his head. "Man. . ."

"Go to sleep, Sammy. I"m not gonna pull anything." Gabe muttered sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:05 pm

"Better not." Sam immediately dropped back off to sleep.

/------/

Dean woke with a start. Castiel's hand immediately fell to his hair. "It's morning."

"I hope so, cuz I'm not sleeping again after that." Dean struggled to sit up, but Cas had him pinned down. "Come on, dude - I gotta be rank by now, and I'm hungry." Cas just grinned and didn't let him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chasing Ghosts
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Forums :: Roleplays :: Supernatural-
Jump to: