RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for story-type roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chasing Ghosts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

Chasing Ghosts - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:10 am

Sam cocked an eyebrow as he glanced at Gabe. "I heard that."

Gabe gave him an unapologetic grin. "It didn't seem like you were listening."

"I was." Sam smirked at Gabe. "And so was Dean - as you can tell from the sudden glare in your direction."

"You're not leaving us here."

Cas smiled slightly. "We already established this."

"Just reminding you." Dean said easily.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Cas smiled. "Then let's go. I'd rather get this done and over with."

Gabe nodded. "Check, please!"
Back to top Go down
https://rpgforums.forumotion.com
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:01 pm

Sam took the check offered and glanced at it. He nodded slightly as he stood, stretching out the kinks in his back. He looked at Dean. "Cover the tip for me?"

"You got it." Dean dug a few dollars out and tossed them on the table, and headed to the exit with the two angels. "See you outside."

"Yep." Sam's answer was distracted as he paid the woman behind the register. He smiled at the woman, and headed outside. "Okay, let's get the show on the road."

Gabe nodded, and touched two fingers to Sam's forehead. Before they could vanish, Dean spoke up.

"What about my car?"

Sam snorted. "Dean, we'll come back for it."

"We'd better."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:05 pm

They reappeared just outside of the same building where Cas had originally opened up Purgatory. Dean automatically reached out and grabbed Cas's wrist. The angel smiled faintly. He seemed scared as well.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Sam blinked and shook his head. "Huh. It never occured to me that we were in the same town where it all started." he commented, stuffing his fists into his pockets and looking around warily.

Gabe nodded. "Yep. I could say something cheesy about where it all begins and ends, but I think Dean would hit me." he muttered. Sam gave a small smile.

"Yeah, he wouldnt' be the only one."

Gabe shrugged. "Oh, well. Come on, let's get this over with." he marched into the building, Sam and Dean on either side of Cas.

Dean glanced at Cas, who was slightly pale. "You okay?"

Cas glanced ahead then back at Dean. "I'm just a bit nervous."

Sam smiled. "You'll be okay. Gabe knows what he's doing, and we've got your back the whole way."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:33 pm

Gabe grinned. "Besides, if something does happen, it won't go very far. Judging from the grip Dean has on your wrist, I'd say - "

"Gabe, shut up and be useful!" Dean hissed.

Sam just laughed while Gabe snickered and set about redrawing the summoning symbols.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:40 am

Sam pried Dean's hand off Cas' wrist and pulled him back. "Come on, we gotta get out of the way."

"I don't like it, Sammy." Dean bit out.

"Neither do I, but it's either this, or Cas does the stupid thing and potentially dies." Sam pointed out. They grew quiet as the portal began to open.

Gabe glanced back at them. "You two need to back all the way up, just in case. This is going to get pretty crazy." he said before he turned his attention back to the portal.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:51 am

Dean still held tightly to Cas's wrist. Cas smiled faintly at him. "It's okay, Dean. I'll be okay."

He finally let go and backed away to stand beside Sam.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:03 am

Gabe didn't even look back. "Sammy, don't forget to hold him. I won't lie - this isn't gonna be pleasant for Cas." Anything else he said was drowned out by the roar of the open portal.

Sam nodded and grabbed Dean's wrist. Dean glanced at him once before turning his attention to Cas, who stepped forward. Cas closed his eyes and let his grace flare, forcing Sam and Dean to cover their eyes.

Dean went ramrod stiff as Cas screamed.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:43 am

Dean started forward, but Sam drug him back. "Sammy - "

"Sorry, you can hit me later, but I can't let you go!" Sam protested, jerking him back again.

Dean almost calmed, then Cas screamed again. Sam was having a hard time keeping Dean back now.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:28 am

Dean almost broke Sam's grip, darting towards Cas. Gabe didn't look back. "Stop him, Sam!" he called, helping direct the souls back into the portal.

Sam swiped Dean's legs out from under him and pinned him, wincing as Cas screamed again. Dean tried to get loose, almost throwing Sam off. Sam hung on tighter. He bent so Dean could hear him. "It's almost over - I promise!"

"Get off, Sammy!"

"You gonna behave and not run over there?"

There was a sullen silence before Dean responded. "Yeah. I'll stay here."

Sam cautiously let Dean up, prepared to take him down again if Dean made another run for Cas.

Cas's grace flared again as the portal closed, the roar of the wind dying down with Cas's screams.

Dean was moving towards Cas even as the light faded. He wrapped his arms around Cas. "Cas - are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:30 pm

Cas sagged back against him, breathing hard. "I think I'm fine." he murmured. Dean nodded and hugged him tighter.

Gabe shook his head. "Well, wasn't that fun, boys?"

"You are sadistic." Cas protested with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:03 am

Gabe nodded, a grin crossing his face. "Maybe, but how do ya feel, little bother?"

Cas tilted his head as he considered. "I feel tired, but fine. Can I rest now?"

Dean chuckled. "Go right ahead. We won't stop you."

Sam gave both angels a critical once over to make sure they were okay. He smiled and wrapped his arms arond Gabe's shoulders, letting him lean his weight against Sam. "I think Cas isn't the only one who's tried.

"I'm perfectly fine, Sammy."

Dean shifted his grip on the now sleeping Cas. "Let's get out of here before someone comes to investigate the screaming." he said wryly.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:22 pm

"Sounds reasonable." Gabe said with a slight grin. He touched their foreheads and took them back to the diner - where he promptly fell into Sam. The younger Winchester cursed.

"You said you were fine!"

"I am!"

"Okay - in the backseat." Dean ordered. "Sam, help me get Cas back there."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:58 am

Sam nodded and helped Dean get Cas into the backseat, with his head resting on Gabe's leg. Gabe dropped his hand and gently ruffled Cas's hair before looking back at them. "He's gonna be fine, you know." he said with a slight grin.

Sam chuckled. "Yeah, well, Dean's gonna be playing mother hen until Cas proves he's okay by waking up."

"Hey! I am not!" Dean protested. "I'm just worried."

Sam laughed and ducked the swing aimed at his head. "Yeah, and that translates to mother hen mode in Dean-speak."

"Sammy, I swear to God -"

Sam grinned and slid into the passenger seat of the Impala. "We going back to the hotel or what?"

"Don't change the subject!"
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:48 am

Sam just grinned at him. "Well, are we?"

Dean smirked back. "Sure, why not? After all, you'll probably want some alone time so you can make sure Gabe's okay with your own eyes."

"Oi!"

"Mock me, I'll mock you."

"You suck!"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:15 am

Gabe grinned. "And apparently, he's good at it too, from what I've heard."

Dean glared at Gabe while Sam laughed hysterically. Cas lifted his head briefly. "If it makes you feel better, Dean, he pulled that out of thin air. He has no idea whether you're any good or not."

Sam grinned. "Does that mean you know?"

"No. Now shut up and let me sleep." Cas muttered, his head falling back against Gabe's leg.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:16 pm

Dean chuckled. "Good to have you back, Cas."

"Good to be back. Now hush." With that Cas was gone, and all three awake boys promptly smothered their laughter.

((Crappy post is crappy!))
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:40 am

Dean started the Impala, and headed back to the hotel. He glanced in the rearview mirror and grinned. "Hey, Sammy. Gabe's asleep back there."

Sam twisted in the seat, and grinned. "Aw. How cute." He slouched down in his seat and stretched his legs out with a sigh. "Though I think the two of them have the right idea."

Dean nodded. "I'll agree to that. But the question of the day is - how do we get them to the rooms? Cas is passed out on Gabe, and Gabe's sitting up."

Sam considered. "We can probably manuver Cas, but we're gonna have to wake Gabe. There's no other way to do it."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:15 pm

Dean grinned. "Sure you don't wanna carry Gabe in yourself?" he teased.

"And risk him groping me in his sleep?!"

"You like it and you know it."

"Look who's talking, Mr Profound-Bond." Sam shot back with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:54 am

"Hey! He only said that once! Why do you and Bobby keep bringing it up?" Dean protested.

"Because it was hysterical, and you still turn red when he says it. Or, when anyone says it, really." Sam said with a grin.

"Sammy, don't make me kick your ass."

"As if you could."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:23 pm

"Watch it, Sasquatch, I'm still the big brother."

"No, actually, you're the older brother."

"Eat me."

"That's my job." Cas muttered, effectively scaring the crap out of both brothers.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:30 am

Sam twisted in his seat to look back at Cas. "When'd you wake up?"

"A little while ago. I've been listening to the two of you bond." Cas said dryly. He glanced up at Gabe. "He's asleep?"

Dean chuckled. "Yeah, a little while ago. I think helping you get rid of the angel steroids wore him out."

Cas nodded. "He had to use a lot of his grace. I'm not surprised he's tired."

Sam gave Gabe a concerned once over. "He's gonna be okay, right?"

"Yes. He just needs rest." Cas said, giving Sam a smile. "Don't worry, Sam. He's fine."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:58 pm

Sam sighed. "Good."

Dean smirked and chose to comment on something else. "Now that we know Gabe is fine, how are you doing?"

"Probably more tired than Gabe is."

"Then go back to sleep. We'll wake you when we get to the motel."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:33 pm

Cas didn't need any more encouragement. He sighed once, laid his head back down on Gabe's leg, and passed back out. Sam glanced back and slid a grin to Dean. "There's this tiny part of me that wants to take a picture, and I would if they wouldn't smite me where I stand for it."

Dean grinned. "Sammy, given what we do for a living, I'm amazed that you're afraid of them. We've faced down way worse."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Ghosts   Chasing Ghosts - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chasing Ghosts
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Forums :: Roleplays :: Supernatural-
Jump to: