RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for story-type roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black and White

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

Black and White - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black and White   Black and White - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2023 11:19 am

Lightrain tilts his head as he studies Bluestreak. "You must be Bluestreak. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet." he says, offering a hand with a grin.

Blue takes it with a laugh and gives it a shake. "That'd be me - and you've gotta be Lightrain. The whole base knows about you because Mirage hasn't stopped complaining since you've met him." Jazz snorts into his energon and Blue laughs before settling back. "It was pretty funny to hear it, actually."

"It was funnier while it was still fresh, honestly." Jazz murmurs into his energon in an attempt to hide his grin. "He walked in ta that session just oozin' confidence and came out sulkin' like a rust stick got taken from 'im. Ah ain' ever gonna let 'im live that down."

Blue laughed and sat back in his chair. "Ooh, did anyone film it?"

"Naw, Ah don' think so, ain't none of us thought to at the time, Ah don' think." Jazz said with a grin. "Ah know we usually do, but these were special circumstances."

"Bummer." Blue said, laughing as Lightrain merely shook his head. "How are you handling things, Lightrain? I know our ops can be a lot."
Back to top Go down

Black and White
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Forums :: Roleplays :: Transformers-
Jump to: