RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for story-type roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RuroKenshin 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

RuroKenshin 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RuroKenshin 1   RuroKenshin 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 11:56 am

Saitou nods and walks into Kenshin's room. The young swordsman doesn't look up from his lap, but he speaks before Saitou can.

"Women are complicated, that they are."

Saitou chuckles. "I've always believed that." He settles himself beside Kenshin, who automatically leans against his shoulder. Saitou wraps his arm around his waist and pulls him closer. Kenshin sighs in contentment. Saitou smiles at the sound. "If it's any help, Sano believes she will be fine. She's resilient that way."

Kenshin chuckles and finally looks up at him. "I know she will be. Besides, I have made my choice, that I have."

------/

Megumi looks up from the kid as Kaoru walks in. "What's wrong?" she asks.

Kaoru just stares at her for a moment before finding her voice. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"That you and Kenshin were together."
Back to top Go down
https://rpgforums.forumotion.com
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: RuroKenshin 1   RuroKenshin 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:58 pm

For a few moments, all Megumi can do is stare at Kaoru in stupefied silence. Then, her mouth twitches, and she bursts into hysterical laugher, causing the younger girl to stomp her foot angrily.

"It's not funny!"

Megumi waves a hand as she makes an attempt to calm herself. "Kaoru, do you really think that Kenshin and I are together? Seriously?"

"Who else would he be with?" Kaoru asks. Megumi's eyes widen in understanding.

"You told him how you feel." It isn't a question, but Kaoru nods anyway. "And he told you he loves someone else." Another nod, this one more forced.

Megumi nudges the young boy away, and stands, wrapping the other girl in a hug. "It'll be okay, Kaoru. I promise."

"If it's not me, and it's not you, then who?" Kaoru demands against Megumi's shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: RuroKenshin 1   RuroKenshin 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:52 pm

The boy watches as Megumi simply hugs Kaoru tighter. "It's up to Kenshin to tell us that. He will when he's ready."

"I don't understand." Kaoru murmurs, and now she's crying in earnest. "I thought he loved me. I really thought he did."

The boy just shakes his head and stares at the floor. If the girl is that silly that she can't see what's right in front of her, he doesn't feel the need to enlighten her.

Megumi just holds Kaoru close until she finishes crying. Kaoru sniffles. "Do you know, Megumi?"

The doctor looks up at the cieling for a moment, considering. She knows, but it's clear Kenshin and Saitou are not secure in whatever their relationship is. It's not really her place to expose them. Still, she can't lie to the girl.

"I suspect. But I can't say for certain. Like I said, when Kenshin is ready, he'll tell us who he loves. And until then, we just have to give him his space and not bother him about it."

Kaoru nods. "It still hurts."

"I know. It hurts me, too. I may have flirted with him mostly to annoy you, but I liked him, too. We're both out of luck."

That makes Kaoru laugh. It's weak, but honest. It's progress.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: RuroKenshin 1   RuroKenshin 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 1:32 am

Megumi leans back to inspect Kaoru. "Now, go clean up - you'll worry Kenshin if he sees you like this."

Kaoru nods, and swipes at her cheeks. "Thank you, Megumi."

"Don't mention it." Megumi smiles. "Shoo."

Kaoru laughs quietly and goes. The boy looks up at Megumi.

"You lied."

Megumi raises an eyebrow and gives him a thoughtful look. "And you know that, how?"

"The Wolf of Mibu. He stepped in front of the Battousai to protect him." The boy's head tilts. "That isn't like him, so my conclusion is that he is the one the Battousai loves. And it is returned."

Megumi smiles and flicks his nose. "Very observant."

"I have to be." The simple response makes Megumi blink, then smile.

"You'll fit right in." She murmurs, resuming bandaging him. His gaze never leaves her.

"Why are you helping me?"

"I'm a doctor, it's what I do."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: RuroKenshin 1   RuroKenshin 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 11:31 am

"You guys are confusing." the boy says quietly. "You're nothing like what Lord Shishiou said you were."

"I should hope not. Shishiou was a madman." Megumi wraps his arm and leans back. "All done. Can I ask you your name?"

" . . . Luka."

"Well, Luka, as long as you promise not to try to kill anyone, you can stay here for as long as you need to." Megumi gathers her supplies and stands up. "I need to check on my patients, but I think the only person that will give you a hard time is Yahiko. Kenshin is like a big brother to him, after all."

Luka simply nods as Megumi leaves the room. If he tries anything, he's pretty sure the wolf will kill him this time. He's not that eager to die just yet.

------/

Megumi pokes her head into the door of Kenshin's room and has to bite back an 'aw'. Kenshin is snuggled into Saitou's side, completely out, and Saitou is simply staring at the ceiling with a cigarette hanging from his free hand.

They look really comfortable.

"Get in here before you let the flies in."

Megumi chuckles and steps inside. "Neither of you are bleeding from anywhere, are you?"

"No. No stitches have been busted so far." Saitou takes a deep breath on the cigarette. "What about the boy? Did I do any lasting damage?"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: RuroKenshin 1   RuroKenshin 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 11:11 pm

Megumi smiles and settles on the floor. "No, he'll be fine. It shouldn't scar as long as he leaves it alone."

Saitou nods. "Good." He glances down at Kenshin. "I take it the girl went to you after her talk with Himura?"

"Yes." Megumi's mouth twitches. It isn't really funny, but Kaoru's accusation still makes her giggle. "She thought that I was the one in a relationship with Kenshin. She was quite accusatory about it, too."

Saitou nods. "That makes a fair amount of sense, though. I can see where she drew the conclusion."

"If I was the one Kenshin loved, I'd be rubbing it in." Megumi says with a grin. "I wouldn't make a secret of it. I'm rather petty that way."

Saitou snorts. "Is that the word we're using? Petty?"

There's a light thump on his chest, making him look down.

Kenshin's frowning slightly at him. "That was not nice, that it wasn't."

"How much of that conversation did you hear?" Saitou asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Just your question."

"You're missing some context, Kenshin." Megumi says with a smile. "I called myself petty. Saitou was questioning it."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: RuroKenshin 1   RuroKenshin 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 12:27 am

Kenshin frowns. "Why are you petty, Miss Megumi?"

Megumi figures there's no harm in telling him now. Kaoru has already played her card. "Well, Kaoru came in demanding to know why I didn't tell her I was in a relationship with you." she says. Kenshin's eyes widen. Megumi laughs. "Relax. I was simply telling Saitou that if we were, I would have been rubbing her nose in it. I'm that petty."

Kenshin absorbs that for a moment. "I don't think any of my friends are nice, that I do not."

Saitou chuckles. "None of us are. Don't worry about it." Kenshin hums agreement and closes his eyes again. Megumi leans forward with a frown.

"Are you still that tired?"

"A little. I won't be able to sleep properly for a week after a battle like that."

Megumi presses her hand to Kenshin's forehead. "You're running a fever." She stands up. "I'll be right back with some medicine." With that she leaves the room.

Saitou glances down at Kenshin. Now that he's paying attention, he is a little too warm. "Is anything infected?" he asks quietly.

"I honestly cannot tell at this point." Kenshin replies. "I was also unaware that Miss Megumi had feelings for me too." He's practically pouting now.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: RuroKenshin 1   RuroKenshin 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 6:22 pm

This makes Saitou snort. "Is it so hard to believe that you are attractive?"

"A little."

Saitou just shakes his head and takes a drag off his cigarette. "I have trouble believing you, but I'll take your word for it." he murmurs finally. He pulls his hand away when Kenshin reaches for the cigarette. "No."

"Gimme."

"Mature, Himura."

"I'll show you mature."

"Yes? How?" Saitou raises an eyebrow with a grin. "You can barely move." He grins as Kenshin makes another attempt to reach the cigarette. "Wow, you showed me."

"Bite me."

"Miss Megumi wouldn't appreciate me giving you a new wound, no matter how much I want to."

That makes Kenshin pause. "Is that a promise or a warning?"

Saitou considers briefly. "A bit of both."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: RuroKenshin 1   RuroKenshin 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 10:44 pm

Kenshin studies him for a moment. "I really wish I could take you up on that, that I do."

Saitou smirks. "Let's get your fever down first. Then we'll see what we can do with some privacy."

Any comment Kenshin might have made is cut off by Megumi's return. "Come on, take this." She hands him a steaming cup. "It's going to taste awful, but it'll help you sleep, and bring your fever down." Kenshin takes the cup. His nose wrinkles.

"I would prefer not being forced to sleep." he murmurs.

Saitou snorts. "You won't be in any danger here. Take the damn medicine."

Megumi shakes her head. "I made it a mild sedative. You won't be forced into anything. It'll just help when you do go to sleep."

That earns her an arched eyebrow from the wolf. "You really should just knock him out."

Megumi chuckles over Kenshin's protest. "Yes, but no matter what, Kenshin is not a man one wants angry with them."

"True enough."

"And put that cigarette out. The last thing Kenshin needs is that irritating his recovery."

Kenshin tilts his head back for just a moment. "That's exactly what I need, that it is." he mutters, and downs the drink in one go.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: RuroKenshin 1   RuroKenshin 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 11:43 pm

Saitou very deliberately takes a deep drag off the cigarette. "No. It keeps my hands busy."

"That's what Kenshin is for." Megumi says as she snatches the cigarette out of Saitou's hand and puts it out.

Saitou's hand twitches, and Kenshin hides his grin in his cup. "I am fond of her, that I am."

"He won't hurt me - he's not that stupid." Megumi says with a grin.

"You overestimate my restraint, then." Saitou eyes the cigarette she's holding. Megumi notices, then smiles.

"I will crush this if it means you don't smoke in here while he's healing."

"I've been smoking the entire time I've been here. Why are you choosing now to complain about it?"

"Because apparently Kenshin smokes too, and he doesn't need any help tearing his system up."

"I've been moderating it." Saitou's mouth twitches. "After all, I do have a vested interest in keeping him around."

"Gee, thanks." Kenshin mutters, then takes a sip of the medicine and promptly gags. "Miss Megumi, this is horrible."

"I warned you."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: RuroKenshin 1   RuroKenshin 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 12:11 am

Kenshin examines her over his cup. "Sano told you that I smoke, that he did."

Megumi arches an eyebrow at him. "And if he did? What does it matter?"

"It means I need to punch him next time I see him." Saitou mutters under his breath. Kenshin gives him a look before returning his attention to Megumi.

"Just give him back his cigarette. He turns into a monster without them, that he does." He makes a show of crossing his heart. "I will not smoke at all until I'm healed, that I won't."

"It's a good oath, but I'm not sure I believe you." Megumi teases.

Saitou's hand twitches. "I'm not going to let him smoke. Can I have my damn cigarette back?"
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: RuroKenshin 1   RuroKenshin 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 1:05 pm

((time jump!))

It takes a few months, but soon, everyone is healed enough to travel back to Tokyo. To everyone's surprise, Luka decides to go with them. The boy sticks close to Megumi, keeping his head down and his mouth shut. But the doctor doesn't doubt those sharp eyes see everything, probably more than even she realizes. Kaoru is already itching to start teaching him.

To Kaoru's annoyance, Saitou insists on following them as well.

In fact, that's the source of the current argument as they board the train. Kaoru is currently scowling at Saitou, who's simply sitting in the seat beside Kenshin, cigarette in hand.

"There's an entire train to chose from, you know." she seethes. "It's bad enough you've stuck around so long, I don't want to have to deal with you all the way home."

Saitou merely smirks at her. "I find your company amusing."

Sano snorts. "Amusing. Right. Is that the word we're using today?"

"I don't want you sitting with us!"

"Tough shit."

Luka leans over to Megumi. "How blind is she?" he whispers.

Megumi just chuckles. Yahiko snorts. "Very." he mutters back.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: RuroKenshin 1   RuroKenshin 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 1:00 pm

Kenshin sighs. "Miss Kaoru. Saitou helped us in the fight. Do you not think he deserves more than your yelling at him as thanks? He did not have to, yet he did. It's a poor way to thank him indeed, that it is."

"That's not the point! There are twenty other cars for him to sit in, and he chose this one? Why?"

Saitou sighs as well. "Is it so inconceivable that I consider Sano and Himura here my friends? Is it such a stretch that I'd want to sit with them?"

To his right, Sano snorts. "Yes. Friends. That's exactly what you and Kenshin are." he murmurs under his breath. That makes Saitou grin.

"I'm trying to be diplomatic."

"You're failing."

"Am not. She's stopped yelling."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: RuroKenshin 1   RuroKenshin 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 1:31 pm

Kaoru just stares at them. For a moment, Sano thinks she might be making the connections. Then she just huffs and flops down in her seat. "Fine. Whatever."

Nope. Still blind.

The fighter chuckles. "You're just mad because you have to sit next to me instead of Kenshin." he teases. Kaoru promptly punches him in the arm.

"Shut up."

From his position next to Kenshin, Saitou smirks. Instead of saying all the things he could, he simply pulls out a cigarette and lights it. Kenshin has to hide his smile as Megumi glares at him. Before another fight can break out, the train starts moving.

"How long until we make it to Tokyo?" Sano asks, trying to hide the fact that his fists are clenched in his jacket sleeves. He hates these damn trains, but like hell is he gonna let the Wolf know he's scared.

"Four days, give or take." Megumi replies.

Kenshin chuckles at Sano's heartfelt groan.

((wanna start adding in some OT3, or is it a little too soon?))
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: RuroKenshin 1   RuroKenshin 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 2:09 am

Kenshin reaches over and takes the cigarette from Saitou, taking a drag then handing it back. Kaoru's eyes widen and her jaw drops, forcing Saitou to take a drag to hide his grin behind his hand. Kenshin exhales the smoke with a content sigh.

"Since when do you smoke?!" Kaoru's voice is a horrified shriek.

Kenshin blinks at her while Saitou and Sano mysteriously have a coughing fit. Kenshin gives them a slightly reproachful look before focusing on Kaoru. "I have always smoked, Miss Kaoru. I just do not do it often."

"You never smoked at the dojo!"

"I did not have access to cigarettes, that I did not." Kenshin says cheerfully. "It is a habit I picked up during the war. You should not be so surprised."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: RuroKenshin 1   RuroKenshin 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 11:22 am

Saitou calmly lights two more cigarettes. He passes one off to Kenshin and the other to Sano. Kenshin merely smiles in thanks. Sano stares at the smoke.

"Why?"

"Because we're friends."

"And what, friendship is two pals smoking together after kicking someone's ass?"

Saitou smirks. "Now you're getting it."

"That's how it worked for us." Kenshin says.

Sano shrugs. "Okay, I guess?"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: RuroKenshin 1   RuroKenshin 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 4:17 pm

Yahiko leans over and nudges Luka. "Betcha five laps that Kaoru's gonna snatch those cigarettes outta their hands in about three minutes."

Luka snorts quietly. "No, I'm not taking that bet. Besides, she'd have to take Saitou's too, and she won't do that. Not if she's smart."

This makes Yahiko snort. "Yeah, well, I think you've been around long enough to notice she's not that bright." he murmurs in an undertone, making Luka nod.

Megumi leans over to join the conversation. "Maybe don't talk about this too loudly. Kaoru will hear you, and I'm pretty sure you don't wanna scrub the dojo top to bottom, Yahiko."

"Why me? Luka was part of the conversation."

"I didn't call her names." Luka points out with a grin. The grin fades a little as he meets Saitou's gaze. Megumi gives Luka a small smile.

"He won't hurt you, you know." She says quietly. "He's really mostly all bark, and some bite."

Saitou's eyebrow raises. "I did hear that. I think you have that backward - I'd hate to think I'm losing my touch."

"You're mostly harmless to those you like. And you like us." Megumi shoots back. Saitou sighs, and looks over at Kenshin. "Your friends are damaging my reputation. I'm going to have to go out and kill someone to salvage it."

That makes Sano and Kenshin snort. Luka looks over at Megumi. "He isn't serious, is he?"

"No, he's not." Megumi grins. "Relax, I promise you, he won't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: RuroKenshin 1   RuroKenshin 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 10:50 pm

Kenshin takes a drag and sighs. "You really don't have to kill anyone, that you do not. All you have to do is glare at absolutely everyone until they back down."

Saitou smirks. "True enough. But killing is far more effective."

Kaoru bristles, but Kenshin merely chuckles. "You have always thought so, that you have."

She blinks. "Kenshin?"

Beside Megumi, Luka snorts. "Even I can tell they're joking." he says just loud enough to be heard.

Kaoru's fist clenches, but she's less inclined to lash out at a prospective new student. Yahiko decides to push the point home. "It would be just like a wolf like Saitou to joke about killing people. Lighten up, Kaoru."

Kaoru does smack Yahiko in the head. "Watch how you talk to your assistant master!"

Saitou merely glances at Kenshin. "The boys have guts, I'll give them that."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: RuroKenshin 1   RuroKenshin 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 11:06 pm

Yahiko grins. "Not really. I just know she won't hit me too hard for saying what I think. She encourages it, even if she likes to act like she doesn't."

Luka gives Megumi a shy smile. "I was wondering if I'd be able to study under you, actually." he glances at Kaoru, who's staring at him. "I'm not really cut out for swordsmanship."

Yahiko grins and wraps an arm around Luka's shoulders. "Called it." That earns him a surprised look from Luka.

"You knew?"

"Yeah, kinda. You're really quiet, and you were studying what Megumi was doing while she patched Kenshin and Saitou up." Yahiko shrugs. "You'll still be around the dojo, so it's not like I'm never gonna see ya." He grins. "And besides, it's also not like you can't sit in and watch some of the classes. Kaoru's a softy - she'll totally let you watch."

Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: RuroKenshin 1   RuroKenshin 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 11:16 pm

"I am not a softy!"

Sano chuckles. "But you totally are." He finally takes a hit off his cigarette. Kenshin watches the satisfied smile cross Saitou's face. He has to hide his own smirk behind his cigarette.

Looks like Saitou might be after the same thing he is.

Luka watches the exchange with interest. Sano catches his eye. "Do we have a fan?" he asks teasingly.

"I'm interested." Luka admits quietly. "You guys are . . . different."

Kenshin smiles. "I think we will enjoy having you around, that I do."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: RuroKenshin 1   RuroKenshin 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 11:29 pm

Saitou and Sano snort, earning them an affronted look from Kenshin. "What?"

"You already enjoy having him around." Saitou points out. "You're just looking forward to the mayhem those two are going to cause."

"I have no idea what you're talking about, that I don't." Kenshin says primly. The facade doesn't last long as Saitou gives him a disbelieving look.

"I'm shocked lightning didn't strike you dead for that bald-faced lie." Saitou's voice is completely deadpan, making Sano and Megumi burst into laughter. Kaoru merely stares out the window.

Luka sighs, then leans toward Yahiko. "How long is she going to pout?"

"Probably the whole ride home, if I know her. She just has to nurse her wounded pride. She'll be fine, but don't be surprised if she's a bit of a downer. You shoulda seen her when Kenshin first left. That was bad."

"Do you mind?" Kaoru bites out. "I am right here."

"Yeah, but you're pouting, and that's boring." Yahiko points out. "I really hate it when you get like that."

"Well, excuse me."

Sano sighs, hands Saitou his cigarette, picks Kaoru up, and walks out. "I'll be right back, guys. I think the missy and I need to have a little chat."

"PUT ME DOWN AT ONCE!"

"No." The two disappear, Luka blinking after them.

"Is Sano gonna be okay?" he asks, looking over at Yahiko.

"Yeah, he'll be fine. He can take whatever Kaoru dishes out." Yahiko grins.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: RuroKenshin 1   RuroKenshin 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 11:42 pm

Saitou glances to make sure Kaoru has left the room. He leans over to Kenshin. "I'm sure you're thinking what I'm thinking." he murmurs, his voice so low no one else will hear him. Kenshin merely smirks.

"There are children around, you know." he murmurs back. "And I know exactly what you're thinking."

"And?"

"You should take it very, very slow, that you should."

-----/

Kaoru glares at Sano as he sets her down. "Listen here, you -"

"No, you listen!" Sano snaps, and Kaoru suddenly shuts her mouth. "What the hell is wrong with you? Kenshin shot you down, big deal - grow up! Stop taking out your frustrations on Saitou and everyone else." He pauses. "Or is there another reason you're acting like this?"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: RuroKenshin 1   RuroKenshin 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 11:53 pm

Kaoru's jaw clenches. "You have no idea what I'm going through!"

"No, I don't." Sano says evenly. "That still doesn't give you the right to take it out on Saitou, or Yahiko, or me. You've been glaring at all of us the entire trip, and frankly, it's getting old. If you have to pout, then go right ahead and pout. But if you keep snapping at us because we're not as miserable as you are, it's gonna piss not just me off, but Megumi and Kenshin as well. I'm telling you this because I'm not afraid of conflict, and they're too nice."

"How dare you lecture me!" Kaoru actually stomps her foot in anger. "Who the hell do you think you are?!"

"Someone's gotta, and Kenshin's too nice. Megumi just doesn't care enough. But I'm getting damn sick of being yelled at for every little thing. So either go stick your head in a cold bucket, or keep your problems to yourself. Because if this keeps up, Saitoiu's gonna say something, and that something won't be nice."

"I'm not afraid of him!"

"Yes, you are." Sano's voice is blunt. "You just don't want to admit it. You're afraid he's going to turn on us. I'm going to point out that he could have done that at any time during this mission. At this stage of the game, it's safe to say that he's an ally. And the way you're treating him is pathetic. So get over yourself, and when you do, maybe then you can manage to be somewhat good company during this trip. Because right now, all you're doing is making everyone else miserable."

Kaoru's eyes widen, then narrow, but her jaw clenches shut. Sano nods. "Better. Go cool off, then come back when you're feeling more civil. If that means you have to stay in another car the rest of the trip, so be it. But I won't tolerate you taking your hurt feelings out on us. We didn't do anything wrong, and it's not fair to us." Sano turns on his heel and leaves, leaving Kaoru speechless in the hall.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: RuroKenshin 1   RuroKenshin 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 12:06 am

Sano's appearance back in the train car gets Kenshin's attention pretty quickly. He starts to say something, then quickly shuts his mouth when Sano only shakes his head before taking his cigarette back from Saitou. The wolf arches an eyebrow. "Something we should know about?" he asks.

"No. I was just getting sick of her attitude."

"I was unaware she was bothering you that much." Kenshin says quietly.

Sano snorts. "Wasn't just me she was bothering, Kenshin. Me, you, Saitou, Megumi - hell, I'm used to her taking her frustrations out on Yahiko and me, but once she started in on you, I couldn't let that slide." He leans back in his seat and closes his eyes. "Besides, I have a headache, and she's not helping."

Saitou chuckles. "She can double as a whistle, can't she?"

Kenshin pinches the bridge of his nose. "Play nice, please. She is my friend, that she is."

"We are playing nice. We're just frustrated with her, that's all." Saitou nudges him in the side. "Give us a few hours and we won't even remember anymore."

"You are a horrible liar."

"Shut up, Himura."

Yahiko decides to ignore the conversation and turn his attention to Luka. "Did you learn any swordsmanship while you were with Shishio?" he asks. "I wanna know how it compares to what I know."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: RuroKenshin 1   RuroKenshin 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 12:20 am

That gets Kenshin and Saitou's attention, their focus moving from Kaoru to Luka. Luka hums thoughtfully. "Lord Shishiou didn't teach me a lot, since I was a kid, but Usui taught me how to hold and use a sword." he tilts his head. "I'm not sure if you could call that training, though. It was mostly to teach me how to keep myself alive if I absolutely had to."

There's a quiet snort from Saitou at the mention of Usui's name, but he otherwise doesn't say anything. Luka gives him a curious look. "Saitou?"

"I fought Usui." Saitou says simply as an explanation.

Luka nods. "I know. I saw the fight." That makes Saitou blink in surprise, Luka grinning slightly at the reaction. "I take it that you didn't know I was there?"

"No. I had no idea." Saitou's voice is quiet.

Luka waves a hand. "I wouldn't expect you to know that. It's not like we were close - in fact, had that fight gone on much longer, I suspect Usui would have remembered I was there, and possibly used me as a bargaining chip for his life."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RuroKenshin 1   RuroKenshin 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RuroKenshin 1
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Forums :: Roleplays :: Rurouni Kenshin-
Jump to: