RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for story-type roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Trek 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

Star Trek 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Trek 2   Star Trek 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 3:08 pm

Spock folds his hands behind his back and gives a nod to Serron. "The quarters Spock Prime are taking you to are shielded. You'll be able to rebuild your shields in peace."

Serron nods back. "I appreciate it. But I must ask. What are you going to do when you dock on Earth? Isn't your admiral familiar with your crew?"

"We thought you'd stay on the ship with Spock Prime." Kirk says. "If we tell him that Spock Prime is aboard and is wanting to be left alone, they'll listen. Especially since he's an ambassador." he shoots Spock Prime a grin, which is returned.

Serron nods again as Kara helps him up. "That sounds agreeable. Before anything else, though, I'd like something to eat."

Spock Prime laughs. "I have a replicator in my room. Jim reprogrammed it for me."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek 2   Star Trek 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 9:52 pm

Kirk just smiles at the praise, but his gaze is fixed on Kara. She's standing just by Serron's shoulder, one hand resting there. She looks more like a guard dog than a commander, but he's not really one to judge. "Hey, Kara - you wanna trade those stories we were talking about earlier?" he asks, but he's pretty sure he already knows the answer.

"Not yet." Kara replies. Her gaze cuts to Serron, and Kirk grins.

"Say no more." he laughs. "I understand that sentiment."

Kara just grins at him and walks away with Serron, following Spock Prime to his room.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgforums.forumotion.com
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek 2   Star Trek 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 4:02 pm

Kirk's communicator beeps. "Captain? We're coming up on the spacedock nearest Earth. Komack wants the Command Crew to disembark first for debriefing."

Kirk sighs and hangs his head, mentally swearing. "All right, Sulu. Spock and I are on our way up. Bones, join us once you've got everything squared away here."

McCoy nods. "You've got it. Hey, Jim?" he waits until Kirk's looking at him.

"Komack just wants to get under your skin. Don't let him."

Kirk gives him a small grin. "I'll do my best, but there's a reason he's Admiral. He can talk circles around me." with that, he turns and leads Spock out of the medbay and back to the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek 2   Star Trek 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:20 pm

Kara watches Serron as he meditates in the corner of the room. Spock Prime watches her. "You seem to be distressed." he says quietly.

"Komack has me on edge." she replies. "I wouldn't worry too much about it."

"With your infamous danger sense?" he retorts. "I would be stupid to dismiss it. Tell me."

"Just - " She bites her lip, considering. "Was there a Starbase 12 incident in this world?"

Spock Prime considers. "Yes, there was. Komack lead a group of Starfleet personel against the terrorists. Unfortunately, everyone on the base was killed before they arrived."

"He's pushing for a more militarized Starfleet."

"I believe so."

"You might wanna call Kirk and tell him to watch his back." Kara glances back at him. "There was a survivor of Starbase 12. I'll bet anything Komack actually killed her himself."

Spock Prime doesn't reply to that. He simply gets up and pages Kirk.

((because why not?))
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek 2   Star Trek 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 12:50 am

Serron opens his eyes and regards Kara. "You are distressed."

"Ignore me. Focus on your shields."

"You know I cannot do that."

Kara sighs and sits down beside him while Spock Prime speaks to the young Kirk. "Out of everything we've seen, I never thought we'd find a place like this. What if we never make it home?"

"That thought does not distress you as much now that we are no longer separated."

"True enough."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek 2   Star Trek 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Trek 2
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3