RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for story-type roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood Brothers RPG 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

Blood Brothers RPG 1 Empty
PostSubject: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:56 pm

Sometimes, but not often, Kurama hated school. It wasn't the learning he hated. It was the people.

Especially, as Kuwabara had so thoughtfully dubbed it, the Fan Club.

"Suiichi!"

He groaned. Like that one.

Hiei smirked as he felt Kurama's irritation rise through their bond. /Issues, fox?/

/No, not at all./ Came the slightly sarcastic reply. /Why would you ask that?/

Hiei rolled his eyes. /Oh, no reason. Just that the irritation you're broadcasting woke me up./ he said with a mental chuckle. /I can come save you, if you like./

/No. Your definition of saving is the rest of humanity's definition of murder./

/The offer's there./

/As much as I love the idea of killing this one here, I don't particularly care for the idea of explaining that to the cops. Or Koenma./ Kurama said dryly.

/I'm not afraid of Koenma!/

/I know./

"Suiichi!" The smaller girl bounded up to him, bright smile already in place. "I was wondering - there's this party tonight and would you go with me please!"

Kurama winced. /On second thought, a little help will be appreciated. She's a leech./

Hiei stood and stretched. /You sure about that, fox?/

/I'm sure. I've tried talking my way out of it, and was ignored. I need a bit of help./

Hiei nodded. /I'll be there in a moment./

Kurama nodded to himself and turned his full attention back to the girl, who was still waiting for a response.

Kurama winced. "Well, you see, I - "

"Hello fox." Hiei appeared beside him. "Who's the wench?"

Kurama breathed a sigh of relief as the girl's face turned red. "I beg your pardon?" she hissed. "I am not a wench!"

Hiei snorted. "Really? Could have fooled me."

"Suiichi, tell this person I am not a wench!" The girl looked Hiei up and down with obvious contempt.

Kurama sighed. "I'm sorry, but I am not going to this party with you. Hiei has come into town to visit with me, and I would like to catch up with him."

Hiei quickly smothered a smirk as the girl began to pout. /Where did you pull that lie from?/

/I had to say something. You are not helping me!/

/Well, I could stand here and insult her all day, if you like. Perhaps then, she'll go away./

/That is sorely tempting./ Kurama muttered.

"Suiichi!" the girl whined. "I told all my friends you'd come with me. They're all expecting you."

"I'm sure." Kurama said, starting to walk past her. "But as I said, I have other obligations."

"Obligations?" Hiei teased. "Don't sound so enthusiastic."

Kurama flashed him a grin. "I do enjoy teasing you."

"Stupid fox."

The girl's expression darkened. "So you're going to ignore me?" she all but screeched. Kurama and Hiei winced at the volume.

"Fox, she could be a dog whistle." Hiei grumbled, rubbing his ear in an attempt to get the ringing to stop.

"Suiichi! You have to go! I'll be the laughing stock of the school if you don't."

Kurama rose an eyebrow and shook his head. "I'm sorry, but I have other plans. I do not intend to attend a pointless party just to make you look good. If you'll excuse us?"

Kurama didn't wait for the girl to move, just pushed past her, Hiei following him. Hiei waited until they were out of earshot. "Remind me again why you stay in the human world?"

"Ask me later when I can actually remember." Kurama muttered, rubbing his temples. "That girl can give me a headache even on the best of days."

"I still say I can kill her." Hiei offered.

"You just want to kill something."

"So?"

Kurama chuckled. "You know, killing people is generally considered a bad thing here in the human realm."

"Yeah? So?"

"Hiei. . ."

"What?"

"No."

"You know you want me to." Hiei teased.

"Yes, but I'd rather not have to rescue you from Koenma." Kurama replied.

A moment later, Yusuke materialized in front of the two. "Well, would you look at that. The fox and the dragon. Sounds like a Disney movie gone horrifyingly wrong."

Kurama chuckled. "Cute, Yusuke."

"I try." Yusuke flashed them a grin.

Hiei blinked and looked from Yusuke to Kurama. "Was there a refrence there I didn't get?" he demanded.

Yusuke grinned and propped his elbow on Hiei's head. "Yeah, but I don't expect you to get it."

"Get off me or I'll kill you."

"Aw, Hiei, you wound me."

"Don't tempt me to make that a reality."

Yusuke grinned. "As much as I love tormenting you, I'm actually here because Botan showed up at my school. Apparently Koenma has a new case for us."

"Tell Koenma to shove it up his ass." Hiei growled. "We aren't interested."

Kurama couldn't help himself. He burst out laughing.

Hiei glanced at Kurama and let a small grin cross his face It quickly faded. "Well, it's true. I came to the human realm for a bit of relaxation. Not to get a new mission."

Yusuke pretended to be shocked. "You relax?"

"Don't make me kill you, detective. I happen to be fond of you."

"Aw, Hiei. That's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me."

Hiei growled at Yusuke, who grinned unrepentantly.

Kurama chuckled and decided to cut the fight short before Hiei decided some sparring was in order. "So what's the mission this time?" he asked.

/Traitor./ Hiei grumbled.

/I just don't want you shedding blood in front of my classmates./ Kurama corrected.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgforums.forumotion.com
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:07 pm

Yusuke shrugged easily. "He didn't tell me. How typical is that?"

Hiei glared at Yusuke. "You're telling us that we have a mission, but you don't know what it is?"

Yusuke rolled his eyes. "We're dealing with Spirit World. As far as I'm concerned, I'm retired."

Hiei stared at him. "And you didn't tell Koenma to go to hell?"

"Koenma runs hell, Hiei." Kurama reminded him.

"Still. It's the principle of the matter."

Yusuke snickered and grinned. "Of course I told him to go to hell. I told him to go by the express route."

"Good. Hate to think you're losing your touch, Detective."

Kurama sighed and shook his head. "Somethings never change, do they?"

Hiei smirked. "Nope. Never. If they did, you'd be disappointed."

"Oh, goody. Nice to know."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:47 am

Yusuke laughed. "Sarcasm. You have it. Anyway, Koenma said he'd call me in a few days to give me the mission parameters."

Hiei shook his head. "Remind me again. Why do we work for that toddler?"

"Because I'm charming and you like me." Yusuke said immediately.

Kurama grinned. "Ah, there's the modesty we know and love."

Hiei grunted. "Speak for yourself, fox."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:51 pm

(finally figure out the forum, girlfriend? *grins*)

Yusuke grinned. "Aw, we all know ya love me too!"

"This is why I hate humanity - do them one favor and they think they're your best friend." Hiei growled. Yusuke burst out laughing.

Kurama simply smiled to himself. At least the rowdy boys were keeping the fangirls away.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:57 pm

Yusuke's gaze slid to the side when he noticed Kurama glance in the direction of the school. He grinned. "Ah, I see the fanclub is out in force today."

"Don't remind me." Kurama muttered, popping Yusuke in the back of the head when he laughed.

Hiei smirked. "Let's get out of here. They're fouling up the air."

A chorus of protests could be heard from the direction of the school.

Yusuke burst out laughing. "You have such a way with the ladies, Hiei."

"I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:39 pm

Kurama grinned. "At least Mukuro knows when to just smack him over the head and be done with it."

Hiei gave him a dirty look. "Kurama, don't make me rip out your precious voicebox."

"I have heard this threat before."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:06 pm

Yusuke laughed. "Hiei, if you haven't done it by now, I rather doubt you'll do it."

"Detective, I have no problems maiming you. You'll make a good substitute for those whining girls."

"Are you calling me whiny?"

Hiei smirked. "I didn't have to. You said it for me."

Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:11 pm

Kurama merely smirked as they walked away from the school. "Will Kuwabara be joining us on this mission?"

"Of course!" Yusuke grinned. "It'll be just like the old days! Besides, if I'm getting drug outta retirement, so is he!"

Hiei chuckled at that.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:17 pm

Hiei laughed. * Yes, it will be exactly like the old days. Kurama and I have to play babysitters while you and the oaf throw yourselves recklessly into danger and we will inevitably have to haul your sorry carcasses out."

Yusuke looked at Hiei and grinned. "You're just a bright ray of sunshine."

"I try."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:24 pm

Kurama smiled. /The sad part is, your assessment is completely true./ he murmured to Hiei.

Hiei smirked. /Of course it is./
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:28 pm

Yususke looked from Hiei to Kurama. "You're talking through your blood bond, aren't you?"

"What's it to you?" Hiei asked.

"Nothing. Just an observation."

Hiei suddenly smirked. "You want to know what we were talking about?"

"No. I don't want to hear anything that will require brain-bleach later."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Kurama smirked. "Oh, so I guess you don't want to hear about how Hiei - "

"La la la, I can't hear you!"

Hiei laughed. /Nice, fox./
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:30 pm

Kurama smiled. /I have my moments./

Yusuke grinned as they stopped in front of Kurama's home. "So, am I allowed to come in, or are you going to kick me cruelly back into the streets?"

Kurama gave Yusuke an odd look. "What brought that on?" he demanded as Hiei hid his laughter in a fit of coughing.

Yusuke shrugged. "Dunno. Seemed like the thing to say."

Kurama shook his head and unlocked the door. "Come in, you two. I'll hunt something down for us to snack on."

Hiei looked up hopefully. "Do you have ice cream?"
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:48 pm

"Mint chocolate chip, and you know where it is, so go find it." Kurama replied. Hiei grinned and vanished into the kitchen. Kurama and Yusuke were a bit slower in following.

"Do we really want Hiei on a sugar high?" the detective asked. "That's kind of a scary thought."

"I have suffered through it only once, and that was when he ate nine gallons of the stuff." Kurama replied dryly. "Consequently, I don't keep that much of it around anymore."

"Hey! I learned my lesson, fox." Hiei protested. He was sitting on the counter eating the ice cream out of the container. Kurama threw a dish rag at his head.

"It's a good thing Mother isn't home." the fox teased. "You would get into trouble for not using a bowl."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Hiei grinned around the spoon. "Your mom loves me and you know it. She'd just frown at me."

Yusuke leaned back against the other counter and watched Hiei and Kurama. Both were relaxed, which was rare. He grinned. "You think you have Shiori wrapped around your finger?"

Hiei scoffed. "Not even. She just likes me."

Kurama smiled. "You've been adopted. Get it right."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:37 pm

Yusuke laughed. "Adopted?"

"She likes me." Hiei corrected.

"Mother essentially told him that if he was going to spend more time here than he does at his own home, he might as well pick a room and stay." Kurama told Yusuke. "So he did. And now he does - for the most part. He's adopted."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:45 pm

Hiei shrugged. "Well, what was I gonna tell her? That I don't even live in this realm and that her son really is a kitsune hiding in a human body?"

Yusuke shook his head. "I think it's a good thing Shiori isn't home." he said wryly.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:50 pm

"Most likely." Kurama agreed.

Hiei rolled his eyes. "Please. I wouldn't say it if she was home."

"I know." Kurama flashed him a smirk. /But I have to tease./

/Pain in the ass./

/And yet, you love me anyway./

/Now you're being stupid./
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:58 pm

Yusuke mock frowned at them. "You know, I hate it when you two stop in the middle of a conversation and start one of your own."

Hiei gave him a look and shrugged. "We supposed to care?"

Yusuke sighed. "I give up."

"Smartest thing you've said all day, Detective."

"Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:04 pm

"Where is Kuwabara?" Kurama asked.

"Eh, should be here any minute." Yusuke said, glancing towards the door. "Although I'm not sure he actually knows we're gonna be here. I'm hoping he'll sense Hiei's energy and figure it out."

"We're going to be here a while." Hiei offered Yusuke a spoon. "Ice cream?"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Kurama face-palmed when Yusuke took the spoon and dug in. "I'm so glad it's just the two of you eating that. That's just unsanitary."

Hiei scoffed around his spoon. "There's no way you're freaked out because the Detective and I are sharing a tub of ice cream."

Shiori walked into the kitchen. She blinked a couple of times. "Hiei, off the counter, and will the two of you please use a bowl?"

Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Kurama moved and gave his mother a hug while Hiei hopped off the counter and dug out some bowls. Yusuke grinned and waved. "Hi, Mrs Shiori."

"Hello, Yusuke. Do I get to look forward to adopting you into the fold as well?" she teased lightly.

Yusuke laughed. "Nah. I got my own adopted mom. Hiei can keep his."

"Shut up, Yusuke." Hiei muttered, passing him a bowl of ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:23 pm

Shiori smiled and hugged Hiei, kissing him lightly on the top of his head. "Welcome back, by the way. Where have you been?"

Hiei shrugged. "Out of town. I had a few things to take care of."

"Oh. And how is Yukina?"

Hiei smiled. "That's part of why I'm back in town."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:29 pm

"She can get his attention faster than I can sometimes." Kurama said lightly.

Hiei gave him a mocking look. "Oh, I'm sorry, are you jealous of the little sister?"

Kurama almost flicked him off, then glanced at his mother and simply replied "Nope."

Yusuke simply sat back and enjoyed the show.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Shiori looked back at Kurama with a laugh. "I saw that."

Hiei grinned and hopped back onto the counter, swinging his legs as he watched Kurama and his mother catch up on their day.

Yusuke grinned back. "Aren't they cute?" he asked in a stage-whisper.

Hiei nodded, shooting Kurama an innocent smile when he made a face at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Brothers RPG 1
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next