RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for story-type roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood Brothers RPG 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:10 am

Kurama frowned. /I'm really starting to not like this./

/How so?/

/I'm starting to get the nagging suspicion that this is really just some elaborate trap. For whom and by whom, however, I can't even guess./

Hiei paused a moment. /That would suck epically./

/Yes. Yes it would./
Back to top Go down
https://rpgforums.forumotion.com
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:19 pm

Koenma glanced between Hiei and Kurama. He had the sneaking suspicion that they were talking, but neither of them was paying attention to the other. So, he voiced his question. "Am I to assume that you are conversing with each other?"

Hiei cracked an eye to stare at Koenma. "What makes you ask?"

"Just a thought." Koenma said with a shrug. "You're being unusually quiet."

Kurama smiled. "I think you've gotten far too used to Yusuke and Kuwabara. They're rather loud."

"Perhaps."

Hiei snorted and closed his eyes again. "Perhaps nothing. They don't know the meaning of the word quiet." He relaxed again. /I didn't think the toddler would pick up on this that fast./
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:37 pm

Kurama had to fight a scowl. /I know. This - this is going to get complicated./

/Very complicated very - / Hiei cut himself off. He immediately stiffened, his hand falling to his sword, which prompted Kurama to draw his rose. Koenma looked up again, but said nothing.

"Hiei?" Kurama asked quietly.

"He's outside." Hiei hissed.

"Koenma, get behind the desk, please." Kurama said softly. /Can you tell what he's after?/

/Not Koenma. You were right./
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:28 pm

/Who, then?/ Kurama asked, glancing back at the desk to make sure Koenma had listened.

/Primarily for you. Though whoever this demon is, he's working for the Elder Toguro. He apparently got loose of your plant./ Hiei drew his sword and moved to Kurama's side. /The attacks on Koenma were just a ploy to draw you out./

/Lovely./ Kurama muttered.

(I figured that the Elder Toguro was a decent enemy, considering how hard he was to kill to begin with. *grins*)
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:06 pm

Kurama's eyes flashed gold. /I think he'll find that he'd rather have stayed in my plant./

Hiei grinned tightly. /Let's get past this guy first, okay?/

At that moment the door exploded inward, and a demon walked in. "Already waiting for me? And here I thought I'd have the element of -"

As one, Hiei and Kurama attacked.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:57 pm

Kurama's whip flew through the air, wrapping itself tightly around the demon's body, pinning his arms to his sides. The demon jerked, and flinched slightly as the thorns bit further into his skin.

Hiei glanced at Kurama, sword drawn but not moving. "He's after you. Do you want the honors? I personally don't care either way."

The demon smirked. "You think I"m the only one here?"

Hiei didn't even glance at him, watching Kurama as he considered. His mouth twitched when Kurama gave a small smirk.

"Why not. I'll join you in a moment to take care of his friends." Kurama said, the whip tightening again.

Hiei snorted. "Don't bother. They'll be dead in a few seconds. Have fun." With that, he vanished.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:09 pm

Kurama turned his attention to the would-be assassin and smirked. "I'm going to make you wish you were after Koenma. I take assassination attempts personally." He then began to flay the demon with his whip, making the demon scream in agony.

Koenma watched from under his desk, eyes wide with horror.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:21 pm

Hiei smirked once and darted off, zeroing in on the other demon's energy. He vanished from sight, laughing to himself when the demon began to scan the surrounding area for him. He swiped at the demon's face with his blade, opening his cheek to the bone before disappearing again. This happened several more times, Hiei whittling the demon down till there was nothing left.

Hiei landed on the ground, and walked back into Koenma's office, and rose one eyebrow in question at the now bloody office. Kurama grinned. "I had fun." he said simply.

"Yeah, I can tell." Hiei looked around again. "Where's the toddler?"

"Under his desk. He hasn't come out since this started." Kurama said, glancing back.

Hiei snorted. "They're gone." he said, trying not to laugh as Koenma slowly emerged from under his desk.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:35 pm

"I'm not sure who I should be more afraid of now." Koenma muttered, staring at Kurama as if he had grown a second head.

Kurama simply tucked his rose back into his hair. "I'm a demon, Koenma. Did you expect me to play nice?"

"You're human too."

"Not enough to count." Hiei muttered darkly.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:49 pm

Kurama chuckled. "If you say so, Hiei."

"I do. Let me have my delusions." Hiei flopped down against the pilliar he'd been leaning against before the demons had arrived. "Well, now, we know who they're after. Can we leave?"

Kurama smiled. "Not yet, I'm afraid."

"Hmph." Hiei fixed Koenma with a glare as a thought occurred to him. "By the way. I have a bone to pick with you."

Koenma glared right back. "What?"

"What made you think sending Kurama and I to watch the most idiotic movie in existence was a good idea?" Hiei growled.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:51 pm

Koenma paled. "Well, I - uh, that is - it was a prank on George! I swear, that's all it was!"

"One you couldn't do with the oaf or Yusuke?" Hiei growled. /Although I don't think I would wish that on the Detective./

Kurama hid his laughter.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:58 pm

Koenma gave a nervous chuckle. "I tried to send them, but they caught on. Apparently Yusuke knows when George's days off are."

"So you thought we'd be a good substitute for the Detective?" Hiei said flatly.

Kurama coughed once before he spoke. "Well, it helped you discover you like popcorn." he said, barely holding his laughter back.

"It also helped me discover just how much I want to slaughter George and the toddler." Hiei bit out.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:01 am

"And I'm willing to help." Kurama muttered. That silenced Koenma's laughter.

Hiei grinned. /Don't scare the toddler too badly now./

/Please. I'm tired of pretending I'm more human than I really am./ Kurama grumbled. A flash of fierce approval from Hiei flowed through him. Kurama cast him a smile. /Bout time?/

/Yes./
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:06 am

Koenma eyed the two demons in front of him. "You aren't actually going to kill me, are you?"

Hiei glared at him. "I've been very seriously considering it for some time."

Botan burst into the room, and stopped right before she stepped in the remains of the demon Kurama killed. "Ew. Anyway, Yusuke has reported in. He can't find any evidence of Sensui, but apparently the Elder Toguro has managed to escape Kurama's plant."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:09 am

"Thank you for the update." Kurama said flatly.

"You're only thirty minutes too late to matter." Hiei added darkly.

Koenma blinked. "Elder Toguro escaped? I'm impressed - I didn't think that was possible."

/Neither did I./ Kurama practically growled. /I'd like to see to it that it doesn't happen agian./

/Down, fox. We'll get the chance to fight him again./ Hiei said quietly.

Koenma spoke again. "What else did you find?"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:14 am

Botan sighed, sensing that they already knew what she was going to say. "He's after Kurama. But judging from the messes in here and out in the entrance hall, I assume you already knew that."

"Yes." Kurama said. "Could you ask Yusuke to keep his eyes open for Toguro? I don't want him attacking Yusuke in an attempt to draw me out."

Hiei glanced at Kurama, but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:17 am

Botan nodded. "You know Yusuke is just going to hunt him down, though, right?"

"Of course. He wouldn't be Yusuke if he didn't." Kurama replied blandly.

Hiei broke his silence. /What is going through your mind?/

/I thought you could read my mind./

/Not right now I can't./
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:22 am

Kurama glanced at Hiei, who nodded once before focusing back on Botan. Botan looked at the two of them suspiciously.

"Did I miss something?"

Hiei snorted. "Don't you always?"

"Hey!" Botan protested.

The rest of her protests were lost on Hiei as he studied Kurama out of the corner of his eye. Normally he could read Kurama with no trouble, but this time he kept getting mixed signals. It was beginning to worry him.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:54 pm

Kurama smiled faintly at him. Botan just kept rambling on, basically trying to verbally beat Hiei into submission. Hiei rolled his eyes and rounded on Botan. "If you have nothing useful to say, shut up!"

Botan blinked. "Well, fine!"

Kurama couldn't help himself. He started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:00 pm

Botan and Koenma exchanged looks while Hiei nodded to himself. /I think your sudden fit of the giggles finally shut her up./ he commented to Kurama.

/Perhaps. But I really couldn't help it, it was funny. Your eye was twtiching and everything./ With that, Kurama dissolved back into laughter.

"Hmph." Hiei crossed his arms and glared at Botan once more before looking at Koenma. "So, now that we know why you're being attacked, can we leave?"

Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Koenma nodded. "I suppose. I have nothing to keep you here."

"How very generous of you." Kurama cackled. He still couldn't stop laughing.

Hiei stared at him. "It wasn't that funny, you retarded fox."

"You didn't see it from my side. It was hysterical!"
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:36 am

Hiei eyed Kurama with a slight measure of concern, glancing at Koenma before focusing back on the still cackling fox. "Kurama. Get a hold of yourself. You're being an idiot."

Kurama grinned at him. "What? It was funny."

"Not that funny. I'm almost sure you about cracked a rib laughing so hard." Hiei commented, nodding to himself that Kurama's fit of the giggles had passed.

"I did not." Kurama protested, still snickering slightly.

"If you say so, fox." Hiei said. "We've been cut loose. Shall we go hunt the detective and the oaf down?"

Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:43 am

"Of course." Kurama followed him out of Koenma's office. As soon as they were back in the human world, Hiei rounded on him.

/What the hell is wrong with you?/ he demanded.

A flash of fear passed through him before Kurama regained control of himself. /I do not like the idea that someone got out of my plant./ the fox said quietly. /Not at all./
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:56 am

Hiei nodded. /I know. I don't like it either. But, next time, just tell me what's wrong instead of worrying me like that. I"m a lot of things, but a mind reader isn't one of them./ he said gently.

Kurama gave a soft snort. /I'm not entirely sure I agree with that last statement./ his amusement left as quickly as it came. /So what do we do about Toguro?/

/Kill him. And make damn sure he doesn't come back./ Hiei growled.

/Yeah, I got that, but how?/ Kurama said dryly.

Hiei grinned suddenly. /I'm a fan of the scorched earth policy myself./ he said, indicating his dragon.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:41 am

Kurama laughed at that. /I know you are./

"Hey! Demon-kids! I see the toddler cut you loose!" Yusuke and Kuwabara walked up to them, Yukina following. Hiei glanced at her. Yusuke shrugged. "Tag-a-long."

"Hey!" Yukina protested. "I wanted to help!"

Kuwabara grinned. "So, whaddya find out?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Brothers RPG 1
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next