RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for story-type roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood Brothers RPG 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 1:42 pm

Hiei gives them a small smile. "Probably not."

Kurama grins and takes a sip of his tea, watching Hiei heckle Yusuke and Kuwabara. "Next time, it's your turn to pay."

"Sounds fair. Where do I get human money?"
Hiei slides a glance to Kurama. "More to the point, what do I do with it?"

"You really are hopeless, you know that?"

"I know. I hear it daily from you and Yukina."
Hiei sits back, watching the crowd with mild interest. "It's weird to sit in a crowd and not have them immediately want to kill you."

Yusuke snorts. "Just enjoy it, Hiei. Especially since it's a novelty."

"I'm going to gut you, and I won't even feel bad." Hiei says loftily.

Kurama laughs. "No gutting people on a date, Hiei."

"Says who?"

"Says me."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 10:49 pm

"Is this a rule of dating? Because I don't like it."

"No gutting people who are supposed to be our friends."

"Well, damn. I can live with that." Hiei holds out his cup. "Especially if I can have more hot chocolate."

Kurama laughs helplessly and heads to the cash register.

((we seriously need a plot. *laughs* ))
Back to top Go down
https://rpgforums.forumotion.com
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 4:21 am

Yusuke laughs as Kurama gets up. "I could make a joke here, but I think I'll keep it to myself."

"That would be wise, Yusuke." Kurama says with a grin. "Can I get any of you anything while I'm up?"

Kuwabara shakes his head. "Nah - we're fine. Appreciate the offer, though."

Kurama laughs as he walks off, Hiei not so subtly watching his ass. Yusuke laughs and leans back in his seat.

"Man, Hiei. You've got it bad."

"Mm. I could say the same about you." Hiei says, sliding a grin over at Yusuke. Yusuke nods and hums in agreement.

Kuwabara shakes his head as Kurama rejoins the table, handing Hiei his new mug of hot chocolate.

"Thanks, Fox."

"You're welcome." Kurama says, settling himself back into his seat.
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 2:33 pm

Hiei glances over his mug at Yusuke. "So, have you told Keiko yet?" he asks.

Yusuke grins. "Actually, Keiko is the one who told me to get off my ass and do something about the torch." he says. "Apparently she's known longer than I have."

That earns him an arched eyebrow from Kurama. "And she hasn't scalped you yet?"

"She thinks it's funny."

"At least you provide her with amusement."
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Admin
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 2:44 pm

Yusuke snorts. "Well, it sure as hell isn't gonna be romantic fulfillment, so something's better than nothin'." he says cheerfully.

Kuwabara leans back in his seat and shakes his head. "Ya know, I used to wonder why she put up with you." He shot Kurama and Hiei a grin. "I'm beginning to figure it out."

Kurama and Hiei start laughing as Yusuke gives them all a winning smile. "I'm impossible not to love. The sooner you all realize that, the happier we'll all be."

Hiei grinned as Kurama continued to laugh. "So just shut up and accept our fates?"

"Exactly." Yusuke leaned back in his seat and grinned. "So, Kurama, what makes Hiei so special?"

"I haven't killed anyone recently." Hiei says with a grin. "I like to think that's a point in my favor."
Back to top Go down
Prowl
Admin
Prowl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 6:08 pm

Kurama smirks. Yusuke just grins. "Something tells me that really wasn't what drew him to you." he teases.

"More like he's very good at not getting caught." Kurama says blandly. Hiei snickers at that.

"I only did that once, fox."

"But you did it for me."

"Because you asked me to."

Kuwabara and Yusuke exchange looks. Kuwabara grins. "Do we want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers RPG 1   Blood Brothers RPG 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Brothers RPG 1
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7